ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
how to get anal & foursome scenes with emily and chloe events after uncle's death
They have to be your favorite girl and you need to have answered correctly to all the questions of the last release.
So you'll need to play it twice or edit your save
Check the walkthrough

Reactions: Bloodguard

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
You just don't want to be the one making a sacrifice, but it's just a-ok by you for her to do that instead.
I am making a sacrifice. I'm giving up all the others to just have her ass for the rest of my life.:love: Like I said I'm not asking her to do anything, I wouldn't do. It's more of a sacrifice than most dudes are willing to make. (y) And I mean that literally, as over half the guys in relationships are not monogamous. And plain ol vanilla sex, would probably be more of a sacrifice for her, than it would be for me. ;) I just want Emily to myself.

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
I am making a sacrifice. I'm giving up all the others to just have her ass for the rest of my life.:love:
That's not a sacrifice though... You're not giving up something, because you already stated you want her, and only her.

Like I said I'm not asking her to do anything, I wouldn't do.
Sure you are.

And plain ol vanilla sex, would probably be more of a sacrifice for her, than it would be for me. ;)
Dildos, plugs and other things. She wouldn't be giving up on that, it's you who wouldn't be getting that in the compromise I proposed.

I just want Emily to myself.
Exactly.

• Angry
Reactions: Bloodguard

Pica-bu

Dec 21, 2017
I have a question - are the next update (or a couple more) will be the end of the game or it will be continued future with chapter 5? Does anyone know? (sorry if the question was previously asked or if it's a stupid question, I just really curious, but I don't follow thread discussions, just playing and enjoying the game)
Cheers to all of you and thanks for reply(y)

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
I have a question - are the next update (or a couple more) will be the end of the game or it will be continued future with chapter 5? Does anyone know? (sorry if the question was previously asked or if it's a stupid question, I just really curious, but I don't follow thread discussions, just playing and enjoying the game)
Cheers to all of you and thanks for reply(y)
There is only one release left then the game ends.
The dev will make another game, but we have no clue so far of what it will be about.

Pica-bu

Dec 21, 2017
There is only one release left then the game ends.
The dev will make another game, but we have no clue so far of what it will be about.
Thanks for the info. Shame this game comes to the end, but at least it wasn't abandoned like some other promising one.

Reactions: ThL

Autarchy

Nov 5, 2017
Cure My Addiction [Ch. 3 Ep.11 A] [TheGary] - Original Size: 2.01GB

Compressed version for PC (589MB): MEGA -
done by UnRen v0.8 (Sam@F95zone) & Cruncher v0.4.1 (bas@F95zone)

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.
This links are broken =/

Reactions: 3rop and Doggo-Kun

Borkie56

Oct 25, 2020
Hi,
in ch. 3, at the beginning on the island, after the first "tryout" on the bed at the beach, i see a showering picture and then i get
the exeption-screen as follows:

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/scripts-yacht/locations/bathroom/loc_bathroom_shower.rpy", line 18, in <module>
  File "game/scripts-core/handlers/time.rpy", line 318, in add
  File "game/scripts-core/handlers/location.rpy", line 71, in jump
  File "game/scripts-core/handlers/frame.rpy", line 358, in check_idles
  File "game/scripts-core/handlers/frame.rpy", line 503, in location
  File "game/scripts-core/handlers/location.rpy", line 95, in background
KeyError: u'playerroom'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "scripts-yacht/locations/bathroom/loc_bathroom_shower.rpyc", line 18, in script
  File "K:\CureMyAddiction-C3-E11-A-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 881, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "K:\CureMyAddiction-C3-E11-A-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1913, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec bytecode in globals, locals
  File "game/scripts-yacht/locations/bathroom/loc_bathroom_shower.rpy", line 18, in <module>

Windows-7-6.1.7601-SP1
Ren'Py 7.1.3.1092
Cure My Addiction C3-E11-A
Mon Mar 15 23:39:15 2021
Rollback goes only back to the showerpic and Ignore ends the game to the mainscreen.

Anybody an idea how i can fix this? Thank you

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
Hi,
in ch. 3, at the beginning on the island, after the first "tryout" on the bed at the beach, i see a showering picture and then i get
the exeption-screen as follows:

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "scripts-yacht/locations/bathroom/loc_bathroom_shower.rpyc", line 18, in script
  File "K:\CureMyAddiction-C3-E11-A-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 881, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "K:\CureMyAddiction-C3-E11-A-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1913, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec bytecode in globals, locals

Windows-7-6.1.7601-SP1
Ren'Py 7.1.3.1092
Cure My Addiction C3-E11-A
Mon Mar 15 23:39:15 2021
Rollback goes only back to the showerpic and Ignore ends the game to the mainscreen.

Anybody an idea how i can fix this? Thank you
Reported
But the dev is working full time on the last release, not sure he'll look at it right away...
Did you use a 'light' version at some point ?
Otherwise look for saves in this thread ?

Last edited:

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
Thank you, so i'll have to wait.

No, I'm using the full version, will try finding a matching save.
From the Dev :
It's an error when your have a running event and go to the island.
the next day or whatever the day needed to trigger an old event the game tries to "teleport" you to a location that doesn't exist anymore
it only happens in a few cases

Borkie56

Oct 25, 2020
I'll try this, thank you :)

EDIT: It worked - I went 2 days back, made all punishments, stayed away from the girls and could make it correctly on the island. Thx again.

Last edited:
Reactions: ThL and TGI Games

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
Did I understand correctly that episode 3 needs to start as a new game? ... because old saves give an error.
Each chapter is a new game, you don't need old saves, the game assumes that you completed all previous events of the past chapters

Reactions: TGI Games
3.80 star(s) 124 Votes