ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
Hello how do you do rachel thinks there something wrong with the Themometer i must check how chloe will do next time quest i cant trigger it
can you post a screenshot of your tracker?
have you checked the walkthrough (1rst page or bottom of my signature) ?

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
i still cant trigger it i keep ignore her nothing happens
From the walkthrough :
Once you’ve struck the deal with Chloe (see Prerequisites above), catch her in Emily’s room at 16:00 and tell her that “She
Must Be Punished”, but choose to “Deal with her later”. Immediately after that talk to her to trigger her first bare bottom
spanking and unlock the quest (Note that her first bare spanking also unlocks Chloe’s corruption and exhibition levels).
★ Chloe can be spanked for several reasons during the day – snooping in Emily’s room at 16:00, Spying on Emily at
23:00, etc. The easiest way to do this however is to simply keep taking showers in your bathroom and wait for her to show
up. Whichever option you choose (or a combination of them), you must choose to “deal with her later” twice and punish
her with a bare spanking the third time.

• Red Heart
Reactions: lewismasss

lewismasss

Mar 31, 2019
From the walkthrough :
Once you’ve struck the deal with Chloe (see Prerequisites above), catch her in Emily’s room at 16:00 and tell her that “She
Must Be Punished”, but choose to “Deal with her later”. Immediately after that talk to her to trigger her first bare bottom
spanking and unlock the quest (Note that her first bare spanking also unlocks Chloe’s corruption and exhibition levels).
★ Chloe can be spanked for several reasons during the day – snooping in Emily’s room at 16:00, Spying on Emily at
23:00, etc. The easiest way to do this however is to simply keep taking showers in your bathroom and wait for her to show
up. Whichever option you choose (or a combination of them), you must choose to “deal with her later” twice and punish
her with a bare spanking the third time.
that work thank you so much

Reactions: ThL

Dilobo

Mar 29, 2021
[EDIT]
I found it out already, didnt catch her in the corridor yet.

Hey, first of all great game, but Im stuck on a part..
Doing the quest line True Nature #1 and its telling me to "Find a hidden object" on the walkthrough it says I need to search 4 places on the yacht, but I have no idea how to "Search" tried to look every hour on every part of the yacht with no luck.

Ty in advance

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
[EDIT]
I found it out already, didnt catch her in the corridor yet.

Hey, first of all great game, but Im stuck on a part..
Doing the quest line True Nature #1 and its telling me to "Find a hidden object" on the walkthrough it says I need to search 4 places on the yacht, but I have no idea how to "Search" tried to look every hour on every part of the yacht with no luck.

Ty in advance
You're looking for Amy's phone
She hides it in the corridor. You have 4 or 5 tries to find it. The hiding place is random. Quick save before searching (F5) and Quick load (F8) until you get it

Reactions: Dilobo

Saipan

Mar 8, 2021
ThL hello, sorry a question.
In version 3, the scene where I contracted with Sophie, when she makes me choose between the different options, can each choice change the result?

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
ThL hello, sorry a question.
In version 3, the scene where I contracted with Sophie, when she makes me choose between the different options, can each choice change the result?
Yes, they change your chances to win a contract.
Some tips about contract negotiation :
. It's always better to be polite and respectful
. When pressed, remain calm
. When offered a bribe, it might be better to decline
. If you have some blackmail material (see Maid for a day), use it
. Sometimes questioning your counterpart's abilities can yield some results
. With your keen interest in history, you probably already know that :
. von Clausewitz theorized about the art of war after seeing firsthand Napoleon's genius in conducting
battles, while he was an officer in the Prussian army. He died in 1831.
. The Thirty Years' War came to an end with the Treaty of Westphalia, that some scholars have identified as
the beginning of the modern international sy

Saipan

Mar 8, 2021
Yes, they change your chances to win a contract.
Some tips about contract negotiation :
. It's always better to be polite and respectful
. When pressed, remain calm
. When offered a bribe, it might be better to decline
. If you have some blackmail material (see Maid for a day), use it
. Sometimes questioning your counterpart's abilities can yield some results
. With your keen interest in history, you probably already know that :
. von Clausewitz theorized about the art of war after seeing firsthand Napoleon's genius in conducting
battles, while he was an officer in the Prussian army. He died in 1831.
. The Thirty Years' War came to an end with the Treaty of Westphalia, that some scholars have identified as
the beginning of the modern international sy
Thanks for the info :)

circloflyf

Jan 14, 2021
Not sure what I'm missing. Just playing chapter 1 for the first time and cannot for the love of all things holy figure out how to get to the point when Rachel has a schoolgirl outfit. I'm 75% completed on the game, and literally cannot get anything else to advance.

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
Not sure what I'm missing. Just playing chapter 1 for the first time and cannot for the love of all things holy figure out how to get to the point when Rachel has a schoolgirl outfit
Unless I'm remembering wrong, Rachel doesn't rock the school girl until chapter 2. She is still pretty much in charge in part 1.

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
Not sure what I'm missing. Just playing chapter 1 for the first time and cannot for the love of all things holy figure out how to get to the point when Rachel has a schoolgirl outfit. I'm 75% completed on the game, and literally cannot get anything else to advance.
Maybe you need to complete Milestone 1 before going any further with Rachel.
From the Walkthrough :
Rachel’s Helping Hand
Prerequisites: Progress in No Privacy (2nd star).
Characters: Rachel
Description: Rachel is still concerned about your uncontrolled erections and wants to help.
Guide:
Make sure your stamina has been full for at least a day and talk to Rachel when she’s alone. Pick “Linda’s Treatment is not
working”. The next day talk to Rachel again and ask her “What did Linda Say?”
★ Immediately after that conversation, go to Rachel’s room to receive a handjob.
★ Receive more help from Rachel and ask her to undress.
NOTE: The following two stars require completion of MS1!
★ Request a handjob from Rachel and pretend it’s not helping. Request help again to unlock the scene.
★ Request another handjob and tell Rachel that it’s not enough, ask for something new.

If that's not it post a screenshot of your tracker

ThebigH1989

Feb 10, 2021
First time play through here...Can I complete all the yacht scenes in Ch.1 before going to the Island? Stuck on "Spending Time with Emily".
Screenshot (19).png

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
First time play through here...Can I complete all the yacht scenes in Ch.1 before going to the Island? Stuck on "Spending Time with Emily".
View attachment 1117269
As far as I remember you should be able to do it
From the Walkthrough :
Spending Time with Emily
Prerequisites: The More the Merrier
Characters: Emily
Description: It’s time to get things with Emily back on track.
Guide:
➢ You notice that Amy is spending a lot of time and effort trying to get closer to Rachel. You need to talk to her when she
is alone and ask her about it. You can find Amy alone in your bathroom at 08:00, in the hot tub at 14:00, by the pool at
15:00, in the interior at 22:00, in your bathroom at 23:00 and on your bed at midnight.
➢ You need to talk to her four times, but She will only discuss her relationship with Rachel once per day.
➢ After the fourth conversation with Amy, go and talk to Emily. She will offer to reinstate your anal arrangement
but has several conditions of her own.
➢ Talk to Rachel.
➢ Talk to Chloe.
➢ Talk to Amy.
➢ Talk to Linda.
➢ Talk to Rachel.
➢ Have sex with Amy or reject her at midnight in your room.
➢ Talk to Rachel.
➢ Now that the Amy situation is resolved, go talk to Emily… only to find out that she has another problem. This
conversation unlocks The Rachel Deception. You have to complete it before you can continue.
➢ Talk to Emily and tell her of your success in dealing with Rachel.
➢ Talk to Emily again, she is very grateful and promises you a reward.
★ Talk to Emily and select “Should we…” to collect your Reward. Go to sleep. Enjoy.
★ Unlocks during the event.
★ Talk to Emily and suggest that you should spend some time together in the bathroom.
★ Same as the previous star but leave the location up to her.
★ Keep spying on the girls at night. After some time, go to Linda's office and she tells you that she's been trying new stuff
with Emily. Go to Emily’s room at 01:00 and watch her and Linda have fun. Emily must win (you!) at rock-paper-scissors

Reactions: ThebigH1989
3.80 star(s) 124 Votes