thot

Oct 15, 2017
in the chapter 4, i can't triger the first lesson of anal. the walkthrough said at 15:00 in the living room but no activity. could you help me?

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
in the chapter 4, i can't triger the first lesson of anal. the walkthrough said at 15:00 in the living room but no activity. could you help me?
you need to have completed Pole position first
then you talk to Emily, wait a day, talk to Amy, etc... where ever you find them, they should be a new dialog option
after all that, when the lessons start, they happen in the living room at 15.00

circloflyf

Jan 14, 2021
Just started Chapter 3, and I basically have to re-play all of the events of Chapter 2 within Chapter 3 first. Is that right? I literally just finished chapter 2 yesterday.

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
Just started Chapter 3, and I basically have to re-play all of the events of Chapter 2 within Chapter 3 first. Is that right? I literally just finished chapter 2 yesterday.
Each chapter being independent from the others, yes you have to play them again as they are repeatable that will be available in this Chapter

JasonJemodah

Nov 10, 2017
I think Chloe has to be the favorite girl too, her stat should be above the ones of Emily and Amy
Do you know what variable determines that?
EDIT: It's the Chloe.points variable. It has to be higher than the other girls.

Last edited:

gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018
my save for my lesson problem
The event only triggers if the day you're playing has an even number.
There is currently a bug if you go to bed after 00am one extra day gets skipped, which leads to the event not triggering for you.
Go to bed at 10 or 11pm and the next day the event should trigger...

Edit: Made a little fix just in case. Extract the attached zip file to your CureMyAddiction-4-3-D-pc\game directory.

Last edited:
Reactions: ThL

Chocopops

Sep 7, 2016
Each chapter being independent from the others, yes you have to play them again as they are repeatable that will be available in this Chapter
I just started the game, chapter 1. I can avoid chapter 2 and play directly chapter 3, then ?

3.80 star(s) 124 Votes