gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018
my save for my lesson problem
The event only triggers if the day you're playing has an even number.
There is currently a bug if you go to bed after 00am one extra day gets skipped, which leads to the event not triggering for you.
Go to bed at 10 or 11pm and the next day the event should trigger...

Edit: Made a little fix just in case. Extract the attached zip file to your CureMyAddiction-4-3-D-pc\game directory.

Last edited:
Reactions: ThL

Chocopops

Sep 7, 2016
Each chapter being independent from the others, yes you have to play them again as they are repeatable that will be available in this Chapter
I just started the game, chapter 1. I can avoid chapter 2 and play directly chapter 3, then ?

thot

Oct 15, 2017
Thanks for the help of my precedent question,but i have a new problem. My save don't permit to make some tried with the second star of amy's future: the question of the mc are cut and i can't have all the point to the next step of the story.

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
Thanks for the help of my precedent question,but i have a new problem. My save don't permit to make some tried with the second star of amy's future: the question of the mc are cut and i can't have all the point to the next step of the story.
here you are, just after the set of questions

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
thank you but do you know why i have this problem?
I don't.
I reported it to the dev, having encountered exactly the same. The save work if you quit the game and launch it again.

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
i just finished chapter 1 , did chapter 1's choices (island) really didn't matter in chapter 2?
They didn't seem to, as I didn't spank Emily on the island at all, yet she still complained after we got back about being to harsh with the punishments. None of the girls dialogue seemed to reflect certain choices. It seems to default to playing all the endings at the island.

Sk0rp1on

Dec 13, 2018
I hate it when games split into multiple parts. I mean, I get the reason for it but... Man, I hate it. :-/
ye, not so much the split itslef for me tho, but the part, where u waste about an hour or more looking where to find the previous chapters and how it all works together, cause thats when i found your comment, while im still searching for links and clues, reading the forums topic.. :)

3.80 star(s) 124 Votes