ThebigH1989

Feb 10, 2021
As far as I remember you should be able to do it
From the Walkthrough :
Spending Time with Emily
Prerequisites: The More the Merrier
Characters: Emily
Description: It’s time to get things with Emily back on track.
Guide:
➢ You notice that Amy is spending a lot of time and effort trying to get closer to Rachel. You need to talk to her when she
is alone and ask her about it. You can find Amy alone in your bathroom at 08:00, in the hot tub at 14:00, by the pool at
15:00, in the interior at 22:00, in your bathroom at 23:00 and on your bed at midnight.
➢ You need to talk to her four times, but She will only discuss her relationship with Rachel once per day.
➢ After the fourth conversation with Amy, go and talk to Emily. She will offer to reinstate your anal arrangement
but has several conditions of her own.
➢ Talk to Rachel.
➢ Talk to Chloe.
➢ Talk to Amy.
➢ Talk to Linda.
➢ Talk to Rachel.
➢ Have sex with Amy or reject her at midnight in your room.
➢ Talk to Rachel.
➢ Now that the Amy situation is resolved, go talk to Emily… only to find out that she has another problem. This
conversation unlocks The Rachel Deception. You have to complete it before you can continue.
➢ Talk to Emily and tell her of your success in dealing with Rachel.
➢ Talk to Emily again, she is very grateful and promises you a reward.
★ Talk to Emily and select “Should we…” to collect your Reward. Go to sleep. Enjoy.
★ Unlocks during the event.
★ Talk to Emily and suggest that you should spend some time together in the bathroom.
★ Same as the previous star but leave the location up to her.
★ Keep spying on the girls at night. After some time, go to Linda's office and she tells you that she's been trying new stuff
with Emily. Go to Emily’s room at 01:00 and watch her and Linda have fun. Emily must win (you!) at rock-paper-scissors
Thanks a lot!!! Just trying to get Emily to win the game now. Much appreciative, been stuck!

Reactions: ThL

circloflyf

Jan 14, 2021
Maybe you need to complete Milestone 1 before going any further with Rachel.
From the Walkthrough :
Rachel’s Helping Hand
Prerequisites: Progress in No Privacy (2nd star).
Characters: Rachel
Description: Rachel is still concerned about your uncontrolled erections and wants to help.
Guide:
Make sure your stamina has been full for at least a day and talk to Rachel when she’s alone. Pick “Linda’s Treatment is not
working”. The next day talk to Rachel again and ask her “What did Linda Say?”
★ Immediately after that conversation, go to Rachel’s room to receive a handjob.
★ Receive more help from Rachel and ask her to undress.
NOTE: The following two stars require completion of MS1!
★ Request a handjob from Rachel and pretend it’s not helping. Request help again to unlock the scene.
★ Request another handjob and tell Rachel that it’s not enough, ask for something new.

If that's not it post a screenshot of your tracker
I'm going to try this. If it doesn't work, I'll post the tracker. I definitely completed Milestone 1.

circloflyf

Jan 14, 2021
Maybe you need to complete Milestone 1 before going any further with Rachel.
From the Walkthrough :
Rachel’s Helping Hand
Prerequisites: Progress in No Privacy (2nd star).
Characters: Rachel
Description: Rachel is still concerned about your uncontrolled erections and wants to help.
Guide:
Make sure your stamina has been full for at least a day and talk to Rachel when she’s alone. Pick “Linda’s Treatment is not
working”. The next day talk to Rachel again and ask her “What did Linda Say?”
★ Immediately after that conversation, go to Rachel’s room to receive a handjob.
★ Receive more help from Rachel and ask her to undress.
NOTE: The following two stars require completion of MS1!
★ Request a handjob from Rachel and pretend it’s not helping. Request help again to unlock the scene.
★ Request another handjob and tell Rachel that it’s not enough, ask for something new.

If that's not it post a screenshot of your tracker

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
For now, yeah. I can't get the option to spank Rachel in the schoolgirl uniform, but I'm wondering if that's because Susan no longer has an interest in my services.
Be in the corridor at 22.00
Some nights you'll hear noises coming from Rachel's room. Enter and pick the 3rd choice.
The following morning go tell Susan. That same evening you'll be able to play again...

marcmga

Dec 13, 2019
Just made an Unofficial Android Port

UPDATED: 17 May, 2020
Download chapter 3 here: Cure My Addiction [Ch. 3 Ep. 6c] [TheGary]

Download chapter 2 here: Cure My Addiction [Ch. 2] [TheGary]

Download chapter 1 here: Cure My Addiction [Ch. 1] [TheGary]

These releases support my gestures:
- Swipe up to open the game menu
- Swipe down to hide the interface
- Swipe left to roll back
- Swipe right to skip

Made with Custom scripts based on RpaKit (Madeddy@F95Zone), UnRen (Sam@F95Zone) and Cruncher (bas@F95Zone)

If you encounter an issue with my port please ping me here or at my

Enjoy ! ;)
The chapter 1 & 2 are unavailable to be downloaded, can you fix it, please?

JasonJemodah

Nov 10, 2017
I'm trying to figure out how I can get the foursome scene with Chloe after Uncle's death using the console (as I can't be bothered to replay to get the correct answers). I have figured out that you can edit Chloe.score, but this is not enough (the option is still greyed out). I looked through the save to find out which variables are related to the answers you gave to the questions, but can't figure it out. Anyone know?

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
I'm trying to figure out how I can get the foursome scene with Chloe after Uncle's death using the console (as I can't be bothered to replay to get the correct answers). I have figured out that you can edit Chloe.score, but this is not enough (the option is still greyed out). I looked through the save to find out which variables are related to the answers you gave to the questions, but can't figure it out. Anyone know?
I think Chloe has to be the favorite girl too, her stat should be above the ones of Emily and Amy

3.80 star(s) 124 Votes