Esko

Jun 11, 2017
And I liked the game, the graphics are 9/10, the characters are not the same, even sometimes it's just interesting to do tasks, and the content is like a bonus, there is a lot of it, but you need to gradually achieve it. Although that's exactly what I love, as well as sandboxes in general. For myself, I found only 2 minuses, this is that you cannot roll back the dialogue, so you have to often save, just in case, and the game would have more animations, they are there, but not enough, not even in every scene of "content", in the first part, in my opinion there is not even a single one at all (only finished part 2). The plus is that you will not miss the content without doing something, unless you yourself want to skip it, about which you will be warned.

Reactions: ThL

Elladdan

Sep 26, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Hi... I can push Chloe only with "bare bottom spanking" OR "allow Emily watching"... there is no option to pick two choices :(

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
How do I get Charlotte to babysit Amy after the island events on chapter 3?
First you must catch Amy playing on the computer in the living room late at night
The following morning you can ask Charlotte to babysit Amy

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
Hi... I can push Chloe only with "bare bottom spanking" OR "allow Emily watching"... there is no option to pick two choices :(
They are decoys, you can never get them, and there are no stars attached to those choices neither

evko

Oct 8, 2018
Please tell me the message "I lost a game of go against Susan.."it's been hanging for a long time. Retchal has already REFUSED 50 times, but it is still not removed. And with Susan can't play GO no progress is moving ...
Sorry for the translator.
CureMyAddiction_2021-02-22_20-38-27.png CureMyAddiction_2021-02-22_20-39-38.png

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
Please tell me the message "I lost a game of go against Susan.."it's been hanging for a long time. Retchal has already REFUSED 50 times, but it is still not removed. And with Susan can't play GO no progress is moving ...
Sorry for the translator.
View attachment 1049145 View attachment 1049146
You don't have to refuse Rachel, you have to send her to Susan if I remember correctly.
Check the walktrough
Post a save if you want
1614016925040.png

Noobsl4yer

Jul 2, 2018
Is there any fix for the chapter 3 autosave not saving? It already like this from the start and it would save only when I clicked quit

DrMage

Dec 19, 2018
Guys, a have a little problem. 'Bondage device' is not activating for me in Ch3. I have finished 1st trip, returned to the yacht, finished all quests availaible, gone for 2nd trip, done everything in the office, returned to the yacht again, finished 'Level up' and 'Go lose", spent about 30 days here, but Chloe doesn't approach me... I have only 'Bondage device', 'Chloe's unusual reward' and 4 subsequent events unfinished in tracker. And yes, I've read the walkthrough and all the comments here related to this quest, they all say to wait for Chloe to come to me. Isn't 30 days enough for this event to be activated?

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 124 Votes