ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
Honestly seems very weird to me that the end is not going to be a harem ending. Like I follow a few "harem" games that I really like such as Become A Rock Star or Being a DIK where you can see miles away that the ending is never going to be a harem one, but this was clearly set for so long that everyone was convinced it was going to end with a harem, it would be very weird if this is not the case. But there is only one update remaining and I highly doubt that the author/artist is going to add a scene where you have a threesome with Emily & Chloe AND another scene with one or two daughters and the mother. All in all it just feels like a rushed ending, I have no idea what happened.
It's not rushed.
MC fucked all the girls around him in every hole and almost every possible position. What's left to do?
He sticks to Patreon rules about incest so the choices left are again very limited.
I hope we'll have some good surprises in the last release, but I don't expect a Rachel/Emily/MC threesome for instance. And it would not be consistent with the characters as developed so far. I prefer less action and 'unique' characters as opposed to the 'too easy look alike' characters of most girls in harem games.
Having a branching game for just the last release is not that a big deal IMO.

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
New Life #3 : Thanks, I was missing the correct time.
Ascension #3 : This star is about catching Rachel in public. Can't find were and when ...
In Need of attention #1 : I went several time in Emily's room at 00:00. MC finds her with Linda and is having treesome. But star isn't checked.
Catching Rachel : she usually does it by the pool at night 00.00-03.00
In need of attention. There is a bug about this star if I remember correctly, maybe you progressed to quickly on some other quests and missed the chance to get that particular one. Don't loose too much time over it.

drought

Feb 16, 2018
So I am only on chapter 1 and I missed the Chloe rectal thermometer thing. I got the Ren'py save editor and tried that and nothing changed in the game in terms of getting me to the guy showing up. How the hell do I progress from here?

ohmz

Feb 6, 2021
So I am only on chapter 1 and I missed the Chloe rectal thermometer thing. I got the Ren'py save editor and tried that and nothing changed in the game in terms of getting me to the guy showing up. How the hell do I progress from here?
Go to the doctor at 8:00 then to Chloe's room.

Reactions: drought

Victarion000

Sep 9, 2018
[Chapter 4, Amy's future] So I miss this star in the tracker. I did answer all her questions right (like in the walkthrough), I scored 7 (I even tried editing the score to 9), see her naked and in lingerie in the scene and still can't get that additional content. What did I miss here? Do I have to increase Amy's happiness or Do I have to make her my favourite girl?

Untitledzzxxccvv23.png

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
[Chapter 4, Amy's future] So I miss this star in the tracker. I did answer all her questions right (like in the walkthrough), I scored 7 (I even tried editing the score to 9), see her naked and in lingerie in the scene and still can't get that additional content. What did I miss here? Do I have to increase Amy's happiness or Do I have to make her my favourite girl?

View attachment 1040801
Did you let the end 'happen' or did you choose to cum and picked Swallow ? (or Facial, I'm not sure)

Reactions: Victarion000

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
I placed in the WT file the D patch correcting the reported bugs on release 4.3 (002.rpa)

Moffy

Sep 25, 2019
This is the updated version.Can someone please upload it to nopy or mega?

Reactions: Antwit

Antwit

Dec 20, 2018
This is the updated version.Can someone please upload it to nopy or mega?
Free downloads from Keep2Share lasting around 8h 45m for 1.4GB data :oops: So its hard to do without data downloads from Mega or Nopy, but not totally impossible ;):whistle::whistle::whistle::coffee::coffee::coffee::coffee::coffee::coffee::coffee::coffee::coffee::coffee::coffee::coffee::coffee::coffee:.
Otherwise, there is a "D-Patch.rar"(only 15.6MB) shown on Keep2Share , if this isn´t only for updating from "C" and working allthough with "B" , than could this be an alternative.
The whole
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
is here to found.

Last edited:
Reactions: lofi

arlak

Jul 2, 2019
Good morning all,
I just finished business 101 quest # 2 and I don't have any quests anymore despite installing the latest version.

Thanks for your help

Thermophob

Apr 10, 2018
Free downloads from Keep2Share lasting around 8h 45m for 1.4GB data :oops: So its hard to do without data downloads from Mega or Nopy, but not totally impossible ;):whistle::whistle::whistle::coffee::coffee::coffee::coffee::coffee::coffee::coffee::coffee::coffee::coffee::coffee::coffee::coffee::coffee:.
Otherwise, there is a "D-Patch.rar"(only 15.6MB) shown on Keep2Share , if this isn´t only for updating from "C" and working allthough with "B" , than could this be an alternative.

B, C, and D are bugfixes only... So there is no new content. If you have problems playing, patch should solve it. Otherwise, not worth of downloading.

Reactions: Antwit
3.80 star(s) 124 Votes