Victarion000

Sep 9, 2018
[Chapter 3, sex in schoolgirl outfit] So according to the tracker, first I have to "Watch Susan and Rachel after losing a game of Go". I guess that I have to watch /meet them at the pool after losing the game but nothing new happen (didn't get a star), I got a handjob, a footjob, a blowjob in the shower from Rachel, punished her with a strap. So what should I "watch" here? And where to go to "watch" them?

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
[Chapter 3, sex in schoolgirl outfit] So according to the tracker, first I have to "Watch Susan and Rachel after losing a game of Go". I guess that I have to watch /meet them at the pool after losing the game but nothing new happen (didn't get a star), I got a handjob, a footjob, a blowjob in the shower from Rachel, punished her with a strap. So what should I "watch" here? And where to go to "watch" them?
When you loose you have to watch Susan pleasure Rachel in front of you. This option is either in Rachel or Susan's dialog lines

Reactions: Victarion000

Victarion000

Sep 9, 2018
When you loose you have to watch Susan pleasure Rachel in front of you. This option is either in Rachel or Susan's dialog lines
Is there a specific time/place for this? The only thing I got after losing is getting spanked by Susan (didn't have any choice to watch anything), I tried going to the pool with Susan and Rachel there but there's no "pleasure" option in their dialogues (just 3 options: service for Susan, get a footjob from Rachel, no service).

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
Is there a specific time/place for this? The only thing I got after losing is getting spanked by Susan (didn't have any choice to watch anything), I tried going to the pool with Susan and Rachel there but there's no "pleasure" option in their dialogues (just 3 options: service for Susan, get a footjob from Rachel, no service).
Maybe you're not as advanced in the story that I thought. What is the name of the event ?
You can also post a save

xgF5gHY4

Feb 6, 2021
This game has a lot of things it does well but unfortunately also that it does wrong.

I like the scenes, there are a lot of them and the fetishes that are explored are a lot of fun and also include many characters.
The Femdom element is cool to have and add another level of niche in how you want to play the game.

The constant grinding of chores and homework is a bummer for the game. It is fine and makes sense in context to the first chapter but after that there really is no need for them anymore and are more of an hinderance rather than an addition to the gameplay. The added grinding of the work contracts in Chapter 3 and 4 is also a missed opportunity, the dialogue doesn't support it well and every time you meet Sophia in chapter 3 you have to reintroduce yourself like you didn't meet last week and invited her over for drinks.

The User Interface goes from really strong to barely existing through out the chapters. Chapter 3 and 4 definitely have the worst User Interfaces of all the chapters. It is this bad because there is no core design principle beyond going "simplyfied" which would work if they added it rhetro-actively to the earlier chapters instead of needing to re-learn the UI in the middle of the game. The bright white also doesn't lend itself to the game compared to earlier chapters and just screams lazy.

I also have a problem with recurring scenes from one chapter to another, especially when combined with exactly the same tasks or goals or however they want to call them. It is fine including previous scenes from previous chapters but don't act like they are new and don't act like I didn't do all the tasks and goals and challenges already in the previous chapter. They could've been redone, made extra spicy. But they aren't so it just looks like easy content.

My final negative is how some things are time gated, I am not a fan of having to choose large pieces of content. A good example is the Island in the first game, you have various objectives but you can't complete them all in the time that is provided to you. This would be fine if the game was fun enough that going back and doing all the content again wasn't a bother, but it is, so it isn't fine.

Overal the game is very solid, definitely worth playing once. Take your time, there is a lot of content to experience. Also use the user created guide, not all tasks are clear or have a clear description and could get you stuck on one point or another.

Glooskabe

Jan 4, 2020
This game has a lot of things it does well but unfortunately also that it does wrong.

I like the scenes, there are a lot of them and the fetishes that are explored are a lot of fun and also include many characters.
The Femdom element is cool to have and add another level of niche in how you want to play the game.

The constant grinding of chores and homework is a bummer for the game. It is fine and makes sense in context to the first chapter but after that there really is no need for them anymore and are more of an hinderance rather than an addition to the gameplay. The added grinding of the work contracts in Chapter 3 and 4 is also a missed opportunity, the dialogue doesn't support it well and every time you meet Sophia in chapter 3 you have to reintroduce yourself like you didn't meet last week and invited her over for drinks.

The User Interface goes from really strong to barely existing through out the chapters. Chapter 3 and 4 definitely have the worst User Interfaces of all the chapters. It is this bad because there is no core design principle beyond going "simplyfied" which would work if they added it rhetro-actively to the earlier chapters instead of needing to re-learn the UI in the middle of the game. The bright white also doesn't lend itself to the game compared to earlier chapters and just screams lazy.

I also have a problem with recurring scenes from one chapter to another, especially when combined with exactly the same tasks or goals or however they want to call them. It is fine including previous scenes from previous chapters but don't act like they are new and don't act like I didn't do all the tasks and goals and challenges already in the previous chapter. They could've been redone, made extra spicy. But they aren't so it just looks like easy content.

My final negative is how some things are time gated, I am not a fan of having to choose large pieces of content. A good example is the Island in the first game, you have various objectives but you can't complete them all in the time that is provided to you. This would be fine if the game was fun enough that going back and doing all the content again wasn't a bother, but it is, so it isn't fine.

Overal the game is very solid, definitely worth playing once. Take your time, there is a lot of content to experience. Also use the user created guide, not all tasks are clear or have a clear description and could get you stuck on one point or another.
I love this game and have gotten hundreds of hours of enjoyment from it, but I have to admit this is a fair critique. I think I will probably play it again at some point because I like Emily and Rachel, and a slightly lesser extent Amy, so much, but it will probably be a while before I take it on.

Scyths

Mar 18, 2019
I finally finished this update, and I have to say that I greatly dislike that 2 scenes are gated behind the "favourite girl" criteria that hasn't been relevant for a while now. I couldn't see neither Chloe's nor Emily's because Amy was my last favourite girl when that was still relevant. I really hope there is an option to switch that at will or to unlock those two scenes.

Victarion000

Sep 9, 2018
Maybe you're not as advanced in the story that I thought. What is the name of the event ?
You can also post a save
It's "Sex in schoolgirl outfit" (with Rachel) but I'm tired of being stuck so I edited my save file and got the scene. Anyway thanks for your support in this thread.

Reactions: ThL

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
OK, reached the end of Chapter 3. Couldn't unlock the final star on 3 of the tasks. Nothing I did made them happen.

Couldn't complete Old Trick.
The 3rd star says she needs to be babysitting in the early evening to make the prank call to me, but she doesn't ever begin until 22:00.
Couldn't complete Not Fooling Anyone.
There was never a "new punishment" option for Chloe. I had completed My Wish. Did not ever receive a new punishment option, tried multiple times. Tried completing My wish a 2nd time, too. Still nothing.
Couldn't complete Me Too.
The guide says to "spend some days" without having sex with her. I spent 1 week and nothing triggered.
Then the phone call from Uncle came, which ends the chapter. I tried to delay this, by moving to rooms without phones and it worked for a day but, the following day, it reached the point where his phonecall came through, no matter which room I was in, so could not avoid it.
Subsequently spent another 7 days without even talking to Rachel and still nothing.
Gave up.

Enjoyed a lot of this game, picked it up a few days back.
Lot of it was a bit too grindy, some of it was a bit of a pain, but it generally felt worth it, when receiving the rewards.
Would definitely be better if the Walkthrough document actually provided some information that was helpful, over what the game provides. It does not qualify as a "walkthrough", it's just a guide.
Overall, liked it & looking forward to a complete Chapter 4 to play. Thanks to the dev! (y)

Reactions: 2796natt

DrMage

Dec 19, 2018

I'm in the mid-late game in Ch3 for now and I must say that new tracker system is quite non-informative and non-intuitive compared with Ch2. I just can't understand why did the dev change a very nice UI from Ch2. Same opinion for recurring events.
And a little comment for ThL: I think it would be useful to divide walkthrough of the main part of Ch3 for subsections like "first trip", "first yacht visit" etc with some remarks like "better finish this quest on first trip" or "better take this vignette in this moment of the game". It's slightly inconvenient to search for certain quest among all the quests presented in walkthrough. And it's still not clear what to do best during early Ch3.

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
I finally finished this update, and I have to say that I greatly dislike that 2 scenes are gated behind the "favourite girl" criteria that hasn't been relevant for a while now. I couldn't see neither Chloe's nor Emily's because Amy was my last favourite girl when that was still relevant. I really hope there is an option to switch that at will or to unlock those two scenes.
You can always edit your save and change the values, that's quite easy with save editor online.
The end will not be a harem ending, that's clear now.

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
Hi!
In chapter 2, I can't complete these ...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
In Need of attention : do nothing with Emily and enter her room at 00.00
Ascension #3 : call your uncle using the phone in your room, office hours
New Life #3 : During day off, make sure none is bothering Amy and check your room at the end of the day. (Amy's obedience 4+). (Give Amy a day off, check on her during the day and be in your room around 17.00-18.00), and invite Chloe.

TheMystic

Apr 23, 2020
In Need of attention : do nothing with Emily and enter her room at 00.00
Ascension #3 : call your uncle using the phone in your room, office hours
New Life #3 : During day off, make sure none is bothering Amy and check your room at the end of the day. (Amy's obedience 4+). (Give Amy a day off, check on her during the day and be in your room around 17.00-18.00), and invite Chloe.
New Life #3 : Thanks, I was missing the correct time.
Ascension #3 : This star is about catching Rachel in public. Can't find were and when ...
In Need of attention #1 : I went several time in Emily's room at 00:00. MC finds her with Linda and is having treesome. But star isn't checked.

Scyths

Mar 18, 2019
You can always edit your save and change the values, that's quite easy with save editor online.
The end will not be a harem ending, that's clear now.

Honestly seems very weird to me that the end is not going to be a harem ending. Like I follow a few "harem" games that I really like such as Become A Rock Star or Being a DIK where you can see miles away that the ending is never going to be a harem one, but this was clearly set for so long that everyone was convinced it was going to end with a harem, it would be very weird if this is not the case. But there is only one update remaining and I highly doubt that the author/artist is going to add a scene where you have a threesome with Emily & Chloe AND another scene with one or two daughters and the mother. All in all it just feels like a rushed ending, I have no idea what happened.

Reactions: 2796natt
3.80 star(s) 124 Votes