ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
I genuinely don't understand why I can't get the "IMPRESSED" star for Amy and it's seriously pissing me off by how badly it's been implemented, with no explanation whatsoever. I chose all the correct options and double checked the walkthrough just to be sure and I cant get that star. Do you have to repeat the sex scene at a later date in order to get it ? Because the game doesn't say so.
No, it's not repeatable
Do you wait for the 'natural' end or do you choose the facial / swallow option when you can (cum option when the dick marker is all red) ? I think you need to choose the option, not let it happen

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
[Chapter 3] How do I have s3x with Amy at night? I can only get a blowjob.

p/s: what's the "spanking marks" countdown for?
Spanking marks are just here for fun, no impact on the game.
Which event are you trying to achieve that needs to have sex with Amy ?

Victarion000

Sep 9, 2018
Spanking marks are just here for fun, no impact on the game.
Which event are you trying to achieve that needs to have sex with Amy ?
Bedtime fun, I go to sleep before 4am and choose "Call Amy....." but can only get a blowjob.

Victarion000

Sep 9, 2018
Yes, that's the event, nothing wrong with that.
You got the star for it no?
I got a star for it but in the gallery (and in the Tracker) I see a sex scene with spanking using a ping pong paddle. I watched the scene in the gallery and it's a full sex scene.
Untitle45345345345345345d.png

Untitled22233xxx.png

Last edited:

katkatkaekae

Mar 19, 2019
Some one help me these three please. the mid one is "humiliation" ending. please help me I got Amy happiness nearly 70 and the rest 2 girls 0 but nothing changes please help me

1613150860683.png
1613150898075.png
1613150931917.png

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
Some one help me these three please. the mid one is "humiliation" ending. please help me I got Amy happiness nearly 70 and the rest 2 girls 0 but nothing changes please help me

View attachment 1032921
View attachment 1032922
View attachment 1032923
Almighty : Find a reason to punish the sisters (stalk your bedroom in the morning for Chloe and in the afternoon for Emily, or do nothing with them for 2 days and allow them to go out in the evening, and wait for them in the living room until they come back
Humiliation ending : For that one, you'll need to stick mostly to easy hand spanking, mainly in Wheelbarrow &
Diaper positions, switching from one to another and again...
Spankastic : you need Chloe as the favorite girl, then look for the new dialog options

Victarion000

Sep 9, 2018
[On the yacht] How do I do the event "Morning sex" with Emily? I choose to sleep early then go to Emlily's room at 6am, her motivation is high and she's naked but nothing happens.

p/s: What's the first riddle Emily gave and where do I go if I choose the first riddle (after asking her "Do you remember the riddle you gave me?") ? She said "See you there".

teeee

Oct 15, 2017
Rachel from here, mother from big brother, lisa from Lesson of passion, mother from wife and mother thats a hot foursome

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
[On the yacht] How do I do the event "Morning sex" with Emily? I choose to sleep early then go to Emlily's room at 6am, her motivation is high and she's naked but nothing happens.

p/s: What's the first riddle Emily gave and where do I go if I choose the first riddle (after asking her "Do you remember the riddle you gave me?") ? She said "See you there".
There's a random with Emily in the morning, be in her room at 06.00 when she is not there. Try different days
First riddle is the BJ in the corridor at 14.00

Reactions: Victarion000
3.80 star(s) 124 Votes