Victarion000

Sep 9, 2018
Is there anyway to fix the gallery of the chapter 3? The game crashes every time I scroll down to the bottom rows of the gallery.

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
Thanks. That did the trick, though I'm still having trouble with the "impressed" star. Thought I was following the guide, but apparently I don't know what a "full option" means.
by 'full cycle' I meant to see the action until the pose changes (there are 2 par action if I'm correct)

Lukumoide

Jan 25, 2018
I've encountered a bug during the Amy's Future quest. MC says he's going to ask her some questions, but it immediately skips over those questions and has her start asking for more freedom/house/room etc.
You must choose option one or three during the conversation with the uncle, not option 2. Screenshot_7.png

Reactions: ThL

Lukumoide

Jan 25, 2018
Here are my saves (compiled from two paths 1.Chloe favourite and 2.Emily favourite). You can only unlock two end events on one path, for example if Chloe is your favourite unlock end event with Chloe then sleep with Amy until Amy is your favourite and unlock end event with Amy. Then play a second time with Emily your favourite and unlock the end event with Emily. On each path you will be missing a star either Chloe or Emily end events. This is what two paths put together would look like.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Lukumoide

Jan 25, 2018
Thanks. That did the trick, though I'm still having trouble with the "impressed" star. Thought I was following the guide, but apparently I don't know what a "full option" means.
You have to choose one of the two options 4 or 5 at the end to get the star. Screenshot_24.png

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
Does anyone know if their is or will be a Rachel ending? only on chapter 3 right now. game is great
Final choice is going to be between the 3 girls, Amy, Chloe, Emily. But one episode to see end we still see Rachel

BelieveAllMen

Jul 27, 2020
I don't have too many gaming accomplishments under my belt but getting through milestone 1 in this game is one of them. You have to view the footjob scene FIVE TIMES.....why? Even if you are into feet, there's little to no hint that you are missing more content. The Rachel bedroom/kneeling contest, holy shit. I ended up just saving outside the bedroom and reloading around the RNG.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Did you get them all?
I don't have too many gaming accomplishments under my belt but getting through milestone 1 in this game is one of them. You have to view the footjob scene FIVE TIMES.....why? Even if you are into feet, there's little to no hint that you are missing more content. The Rachel bedroom/kneeling contest, holy shit. I ended up just saving outside the bedroom and reloading around the RNG.
How do you deal with the winning contracts against your punisher?
All her contracts are 30% and MC loses them to her.

veldoran

Feb 10, 2021
You need to have aced also Emily's interrogations questions. Both scores at max are needed for pet play
And you don't need all point to get the whole scene of Emily's interrogations, so easy to miss that one. Check the answers in the walkthrough
i loaded a previous save and did "emily's interrogations" again with the answers from the walktrough.

then i played until i get to "long live the king" i got the first star with cloe but after that the game crashed every time i try to get past 10am

Scyths

Mar 18, 2019
I genuinely don't understand why I can't get the "IMPRESSED" star for Amy and it's seriously pissing me off by how badly it's been implemented, with no explanation whatsoever. I chose all the correct options and double checked the walkthrough just to be sure and I cant get that star. Do you have to repeat the sex scene at a later date in order to get it ? Because the game doesn't say so.

Victarion000

Sep 9, 2018
[Chapter 3] How do I have s3x with Amy at night? I can only get a blowjob.

p/s: what's the "spanking marks" countdown for?

Last edited:

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
i loaded a previous save and did "emily's interrogations" again with the answers from the walktrough.

then i played until i get to "long live the king" i got the first star with cloe but after that the game crashed every time i try to get past 10am
wait until the D patch makes it here

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
Did you get them all?

How do you deal with the winning contracts against your punisher?
All her contracts are 30% and MC loses them to her.
Work on the contract beyond the minimum number of hours.
Each additional hour raises your chances of success

3.80 star(s) 124 Votes