ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
You can call people? Whenever I invite someone over I get the renpy error screen. :(
It's a bug in Chapter 4 that has been corrected in the just release D patch for captains
it will come around here in a few days I guess

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
Anyone know how I can get Chapter 1 on mac? The links in the original post and on patreon are for PC only.
moz-extension://4a4491dc-be0f-4650-813d-6cf20f0bd18b/mega/secure.html#folder/xeJHEarR#AEhLqvSNqJMsIEcKP6bsAA

valantis

Jul 13, 2017
I am doing the "Long live the king" quest and after I talked to everyone I cannot pass 14:00 without the game crashing. I saw a couple of pages back another guy facing the same problem but didn't see a solution to it. Can anyone help? I am attaching the error message for convenience.

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
Oh, i have no direct contact with this specific Developer / TheGary. But i am somehow knowledgable in Developing, and thus my general statement, that the error log sure will be a good thing to have, if one was to try and trace back this error.

But as far is i know TheGary does react to bug reports of the community and overall tries his best to fix everything.

I think
ThL
has direct contact and forwards things to TheGary or assembles data and reports on reoccuring bugs and stuff.
Also ThL ist pretty active in here, so with that being done the chances to solce your problem have just risen.

I guess you already tried redownloading the game files to make sure there are no file corruptions, etc?
This particular error was fixed in C patch, thanks anyway

Reactions: MasterMerp

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
I am doing the "Long live the king" quest and after I talked to everyone I cannot pass 14:00 without the game crashing. I saw a couple of pages back another guy facing the same problem but didn't see a solution to it. Can anyone help? I am attaching the error message for convenience.
bug solved in the latest patch

veldoran

Feb 10, 2021
hy there,

i followed the walkthrough with all the correct answers for "the love story" but i cannot get "pet play"

still grayed out

can someone pls help me?

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
yeah i did that too

she has the smiley but still not working
You need to have aced also Emily's interrogations questions. Both scores at max are needed for pet play
And you don't need all point to get the whole scene of Emily's interrogations, so easy to miss that one. Check the answers in the walkthrough

KKz_Krean

Sep 7, 2018
Do not speak to her then.
Try going back to your room, skip one hour and go there again, until 03.00
There is maybe a dialog line that you miss speaking either to Linda or Amy, pay attention to the dialog options.
Have you checked in the walkthrough that you have completed the prerequisites ?
I've pass it already. It just took a whole week in game to get this triggered. I'm not sure what cause it to trigger since I just do it repeatedly as you said. and It shouldn't have another dialog since it's the only active quest that show up for me to play at that time.

Reactions: ThL

addasus

Oct 30, 2019
I've encountered a bug during the Amy's Future quest. MC says he's going to ask her some questions, but it immediately skips over those questions and has her start asking for more freedom/house/room etc.

chaf

Oct 10, 2017
I've encountered a bug during the Amy's Future quest. MC says he's going to ask her some questions, but it immediately skips over those questions and has her start asking for more freedom/house/room etc.
save before asking her then close the game and reload it you should see the questions

Reactions: 2796natt

addasus

Oct 30, 2019
save before asking her then close the game and reload it you should see the questions
Thanks. That did the trick, though I'm still having trouble with the "impressed" star. Thought I was following the guide, but apparently I don't know what a "full option" means.

3.80 star(s) 124 Votes