Xumeey

Apr 27, 2017
It's too late.
Either you go back and make multiple saves, each with one favorite girl.
Or you use save editor online and edit you save. The variables are quite easy to spot as you have the values of each girl from the main screen.
There's way to do all of them. Make sure Emily is your favourite girl first, then you can make Amy your favourite girl by resting in the living room or have sex with her in your bedroom, you can then watch TV during the day to make Chloe your favourite. After Long Live the King I don't if you can have sex with Emily that's why she has to be your favourite first because there are ways to have sex with the Amy and Chloe even after Long Live the King.

Reactions: ThL

Xumeey

Apr 27, 2017
After the start of LONG LIVE THE KING , how to get Chloe or Emily to be the favorite girl ?? All REPEATABLES have disappeared.
To make Chloe your favourite watch TV during the day you will have sex with Chloe. You can also have sex with by resting in the living room or at night in your room. I don't know if there's a way for Emily though.

venDJ

May 5, 2020
It's too late.
Either you go back and make multiple saves, each with one favorite girl.
Or you use save editor online and edit you save. The variables are quite easy to spot as you have the values of each girl from the main screen.
Use save editor online and play around with Amy, Chloe and Emily's points and scores. Make sure each of the girl is the favorite girl to unlock those bonus scene.

venDJ

May 5, 2020
OMG, I just finished Ch4 Ep3C!! I laughed, I cried, I fapped, I reminisced about the yacht and the island, but mostly about anal with Emily and hanging bondage with Chloe. And I get to choose at the end. I ❤❤❤❤ this episode. Thank you TheGary for a wonderful episode!! Great job stringing us along with your story. Did I mention I love it? :)

TheGary, why can't I choose both of them? Polygamy can be a thing for the MC :sneaky: ....pleeeeeaaaaassssseeee..... I'm begging.....

Oct 8, 2019
I just started this game, how far does the actual femdom go? I'm cool with some things but if pegging is going to happen then I would like to know so I can restart.

shakeitbaby

Dec 13, 2018
Android port of
Cure My Addiction [Ch. 4 Ep.3 B]
Download:MEGA
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
All my ports now have textbox opacity slider and text size slider which can be found in preferences.You can also change your name anytime mid-game using Change MC Name button found in menu.
Consider supporting me on my or you can also join my for more android ports and mods
I'm having a problem with the android v haven't tried yours yet
The in game dialogue option doesn't show up its invisible making it unplayable
I tried ep4 port and ep 3

juanel0

Oct 25, 2017
I just started this game, how far does the actual femdom go? I'm cool with some things but if pegging is going to happen then I would like to know so I can restart.
Femdon can be completly disabled, there are some femdom events but that's it, nothing mayor like a femdom route.

luwinkle

Jan 14, 2019
First time through I accidentally got full stars with Amy's future event without using a guide. Now I answer the same (or try using the guide) and get the 'liked some'. It's like the second half of the questions only sometime trigger.

EDIT: Made her my favorite, saved my game, quit and reloaded the game and now the other questions load.

EDITx2: That time I got "liked many", again following the guide.

editx3: Finally got it, not even sure how.

editx4: Used the phone to invite Rachel over (just realized I can do that), and when I talk to her I get this error:

Last edited:

Xenephon

Jun 18, 2017
The first star of For Real #1 in chapter 2 will not fire for me no matter what I do. They simply never show up at night. I think the Dare or Dare #1 quest bugged out which may be causing this, but I cannot find the variable to tweak it.

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
No pegging
Light femdom (and few femdom events), 100% avoidable

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
The first star of For Real #1 in chapter 2 will not fire for me no matter what I do. They simply never show up at night. I think the Dare or Dare #1 quest bugged out which may be causing this, but I cannot find the variable to tweak it.
Catch Linda and Amy in the hot tub together late at night (00.00-03.00) and try to talk to Linda about it
There is no reported bug for those 2 events
For Real is event 083 you want to try to edit your save

minimeatball

Jan 15, 2019
need some help, in chapter 3 i'm stuck on the last star of surprise (face the consequences of your actions). i've looked around and people are saying you're supposed to talk to the girls in a specific order but i get no unique dialogue, it's just the same menus all the time. walkthrough doesn't say anything about it. did i somehow mess it up and softlock my save?

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
Who did you chose as a bride to be? I'm thinking more of Charlotte, why Charlotte? because she didn't nag you to be wife material. So again, who did you pick ;)
To consider anyone but Emily is an heresy :love:
Look back at beginning of Chapter 1 : who did you search for on the yacht when you arrived ? "Wyrd bið ful aræd" ;)

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
need some help, in chapter 3 i'm stuck on the last star of surprise (face the consequences of your actions). i've looked around and people are saying you're supposed to talk to the girls in a specific order but i get no unique dialogue, it's just the same menus all the time. walkthrough doesn't say anything about it. did i somehow mess it up and softlock my save?
The talks from the girls are automatic when you see them if I remember correctly, OR you'll have a new dialog option.
All should happen within the week after you were surprised by Em while playing with Chloe in Susan's room

3.80 star(s) 124 Votes