ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
sometimes the event trigger but if you reload your game you cannot trigger the whole event just a part of it

what do you mean had her in lingerie and naked for ONE FULL CYCLE ?
I mean not just one or two images, wait until the POV of the scene changes

Reactions: ARB582

Piat

Feb 26, 2020
Do u like to clic and clic in order to be in the right place at right hour, do contracts and all the grinding stuff? No? Then avoid vegetables.

As there are not any animations nor sound. Unren, press 9, go images folder and enjoy the meat (use proper pic viewer, I use FastStone). And it's tasty grilled meat.

U already know the toons and their background, so u're not missing anything rather than time to find the grilled stuff.

Glooskabe

Jan 4, 2020
Soooo, thoughts on who you're going to choose and why? (I mean obviously we're going to play all the endings, but which one is your preferred?)

Personally, I've always been lukewarm on Chloe. She's smart, but she's also arrogant. Emily has been one of my favorites (along with Rachel) from the start (Gotta stan an anal Queen! And a redhead to boot! :love:) Amy has grown on me quite a bit in the last couple of updates though. It's pretty clear that if you choose a sister, you lose the other one. I wonder what will happen with them if we choose Amy though... They'll probably both fuck off in that scenario, but maybe not..? I'm bummed that Rachel seems to be out of the picture regardless though. :cry:

Reactions: ThL

chaf

Oct 10, 2017
before you end Long Live the King make multiple saves with each girl being your favorite
Otherwise you can run all first 3 events abreast.
But to get the max of the second event with each girl you need the branch (not for Amy, she's the easy one ;))
WHAT IS THE BRANCH?

SterEoticC

Jul 7, 2020
Soooo, thoughts on who you're going to choose and why? (I mean obviously we're going to play all the endings, but which one is your preferred?)

Personally, I've always been lukewarm on Chloe. She's smart, but she's also arrogant. Emily has been one of my favorites (along with Rachel) from the start (Gotta stan an anal Queen! And a redhead to boot! :love:) Amy has grown on me quite a bit in the last couple of updates though. It's pretty clear that if you choose a sister, you lose the other one. I wonder what will happen with them if we choose Amy though... They'll probably both fuck off in that scenario, but maybe not..? I'm bummed that Rachel seems to be out of the picture regardless though. :cry:
same here. I feel like characters like Susan and Linda could give so much more to the story but werent really there in the last couple of updates and seemingly Rachel is put in the same "not so present" character categorie. Kind of a bummer if u ask me, i really enjoyed the interaction of MC and Rachel. I dont understand why shes not a choosable option. I cant wait too see how the story and the concept of Characters will progress. Im a litlle worried that the Developer might not be as interrested in working on Susan, Linda and Rachel and therefore maybe tryin to step them back in the game.

Reactions: Vanderer

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
same here. I feel like characters like Susan and Linda could give so much more to the story but werent really there in the last couple of updates and seemingly Rachel is put in the same "not so present" character categorie. Kind of a bummer if u ask me, i really enjoyed the interaction of MC and Rachel. I dont understand why shes not a choosable option. I cant wait too see how the story and the concept of Characters will progress. Im a litlle worried that the Developer might not be as interrested in working on Susan, Linda and Rachel and therefore maybe tryin to step them back in the game.
There is only one release to go before the game ends. Don't raise your hopes too high

Reactions: Vanderer

chaf

Oct 10, 2017
there is a bug when you click on "you can leave" during chloe punishement you have this error

Screenshot (34) (Small)_LI.jpg Screenshot (35) (Small).png

hastur9

Nov 30, 2018
I am on long live the king...how do I talk with Rachel? I have done skip 1 hr in office for multiple days and done the same in Charlottes office...what am I doing wrong?

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
I am on long live the king...how do I talk with Rachel? I have done skip 1 hr in office for multiple days and done the same in Charlottes office...what am I doing wrong?
If you're after the Uncle's death, you can speak with Rachel in the Living room

Reactions: Glooskabe

Xumeey

Apr 27, 2017
Ok, this is getting ridiculous...
The same as a lot of other people posting here i find it impossible to get the impressive Star in "Amy's Future".

I followed the Guide, but even before i took a look at the Guide i did exactly what the guide suggests.
I did about 25 tries by now. I've definitely had her naked and in lingerie each for a full cycle of one of the options.
Never in all the at least 25 tries that conform to the guide did i ever get the impressed star.

Someone please give us an exact order of action that will definitely work, as obviously there's something not right here!
Once the penis icon is full red click on it it should give you options.

Reactions: MasterMerp

tester1957

Sep 6, 2019
I'm going to miss this game.. I would have liked to see how the story played out for at least a year after the marriage with all the characters... TheGary this was a great game cant wait to see what's next.

Reactions: ThL

Thermophob

Apr 10, 2018
It's pretty clear that if you choose a sister, you lose the other one.
Well, I wouldn't mind loosing Chloe.
Let me elaborate, certainly, she is good looking, kinky, intelligent... but... at same time she is calculating in some aspects, and tad bit immature in other. Submissive in bed, but at same time she wants to has main say in everything else... In short, to much of contradictions, so in my opinion to complicated person for long term relationship. Both Emily and Amy look like better prospect for stable relationship...

Gardan

May 3, 2019
Well, I wouldn't mind loosing Chloe.
Let me elaborate, certainly, she is good looking, kinky, intelligent... but... at same time she is calculating in some aspects, and tad bit immature in other. Submissive in bed, but at same time she wants to has main say in everything else... In short, to much of contradictions, so in my opinion to complicated person for long term relationship. Both Emily and Amy look like better prospect for stable relationship...
Agreed, but I never liked Amy...so it's easy choice "Emily" always playful + lesbian = You will get threesome :p

Moffy

Sep 25, 2019
Yeah susan hasn't had any scenes in chapter 4 at all and rachel and linda have very few scenes in this chapter which is a bummer.I really wanted an ending with rachel but it seems that it's not possible now that we are one release away from the game's end.But i'm curious to see how the relationship with other characters will develop when you choose your bride,What will happen to rachel and susan and linda and whether you will have fun with them after you choose or not.
It came as a bit of a shock when they said the next release will be the last,there where some characters that could have had more story and scenes in the game.
But none the less a GREAT FUCKING GAME.

3.80 star(s) 124 Votes