Glooskabe

Jan 4, 2020
Possible Chapter 4 bug to report:

I had the initial $10 million reward trigger on the same day as an overnight with Sophie. The scene with Sophie played. The next morning, I got a call talking about the reward threesome scene even though it didn't actually occur yet. (It occurred the next night.) Not a huge deal, but there should probably be some error handling code to deal with event collisions like this.

Since I had a computer failure and lost my saves, I'm doing a new playthrough of this chapter, and I haven't reached the new material yet. However, in case I don't have occasion to post again, I'd just like to say I'm going to miss this title when it finishes up. I've thoroughly enjoyed it even with it's occasional grindiness.

Reactions: ThL

Glooskabe

Jan 4, 2020
My point for a patch was to have Rachel, Emily and Chloe being able to play around.. Not change the relations.

MC is 'legally' related to Rachel and Emily but that's allowed? But Rachel/Emily being 'legally' related to Chloe isn't allowed, makes no sense to have no content with them playing with each other.

Patch would be to add in apparently 'illegal' content, that we already technically have anyway..

But I'll just move on from this topic since no one here gets my point.
I'm joining this conversation in the middle so I apologize if I'm covering known ground again.

Some of this situation is due to the girls' personalities. For instance, Chloe is pretty ambivalent about girl/girl play. She pretty much only agrees to it in order to advance her agenda with MC, and even then, she generally keeps her participation as passive as possible. Emily likes girls quite a lot, but she has had zero interest in Rachel (Not surprising.... It's her mother after all.) and I don't think she's shown any interest in Chloe either. Similarly, with Rachel...

Technically, the legal relations would be enough to cause problems with the morality police, but it is easier to obscure and fly under the radar. At any rate, any patch would not only have to show the scenes in question, but it would also have to completely lay the required groundwork since there have been no indicators/suggestions of possible relations among these three characters. It would be a huge undertaking, and I can see why somebody wouldn't want to bother. This game has quite enough kinks represented already. Incest just isn't needed, either for prurient interest or thematic consistency.

ARB582

Jan 6, 2018
Is amy bugged , i cant get her final star.
I have followed the walkthrough and she is also my favourite( has the smiley). I had no problem getting chloe's or emily's final star

Last edited:

Deleted member 1399911

May 8, 2019
I'm joining this conversation in the middle so I apologize if I'm covering known ground again.

Some of this situation is due to the girls' personalities. For instance, Chloe is pretty ambivalent about girl/girl play. She pretty much only agrees to it in order to advance her agenda with MC, and even then, she generally keeps her participation as passive as possible. Emily likes girls quite a lot, but she has had zero interest in Rachel (Not surprising.... It's her mother after all.) and I don't think she's shown any interest in Chloe either. Similarly, with Rachel...

Technically, the legal relations would be enough to cause problems with the morality police, but it is easier to obscure and fly under the radar. At any rate, any patch would not only have to show the scenes in question, but it would also have to completely lay the required groundwork since there have been no indicators/suggestions of possible relations among these three characters. It would be a huge undertaking, and I can see why somebody wouldn't want to bother. This game has quite enough kinks represented already. Incest just isn't needed, either for prurient interest or thematic consistency.
Chloe's has some girl/girl play though, so it's not like it can't happen..

Though they do throw the MC out the room for enjoying his 'win' too much, which kind of pissed me off..

But yea.. Dropping this incest discussion, though late game if wouldn't be that hard to do.

Moffy

Sep 25, 2019
Yes, with all the 'good outcomes'
4.3.b is the same, no more renders / events in 4.3.c
It's from 4. ep3C?
I played patch b and got all the scenes.
I didn't get any errors.
Just follow the walkthrough and you should be good.
And on another note
Really...!!No rachel ending!!come on!!how can there be no rachel ending??!!

Last edited:

Numa_Cway

Jul 9, 2019
Chloe's has some girl/girl play though, so it's not like it can't happen..

Though they do throw the MC out the room for enjoying his 'win' too much, which kind of pissed me off..

But yea.. Dropping this incest discussion, though late game if wouldn't be that hard to do.
Does it make any difference? Does it make that mcuh of a difference for you?
Why are you so interested in "real" incest compared to what's in the game?

This game is over 2 years old, has established relationships and the boundaries that came along with it.
The game won't change now because it's one chapter away from the ultimate end.
The dev would have to rewrite the story that took over 2 years to establish just so you could have some "real" incest.

You previously said that no one gets your point.
However I want to know: What exactly is your point?

Deleted member 1399911

May 8, 2019
Does it make any difference? Does it make that mcuh of a difference for you?
Why are you so interested in "real" incest compared to what's in the game?

This game is over 2 years old, has established relationships and the boundaries that came along with it.
The game won't change now because it's one chapter away from the ultimate end.
The dev would have to rewrite the story that took over 2 years to establish just so you could have some "real" incest.

You previously said that no one gets your point.
However I want to know: What exactly is your point?
My point being late game.. Could have had stuff with at least Chloe and Emily together, don't have to rewrite shit or remake the game, we are far enough along the they could have some interest in it or MC could try to get them to do it.

Not even saying the game needs "real" incest.. Emily and Chloe as is wouldn't be 'real' and it's not 'illegal' either, if it was so is MC with Rachel, Emily or Chloe.

Done with this back and forth, let's move on.

Thermophob

Apr 10, 2018
My point for a patch was to have Rachel, Emily and Chloe being able to play around.. Not change the relations.
He doesn't want problem with Patreon, that's why he doesn't want to add incest.

MC is 'legally' related to Rachel and Emily but that's allowed?
He is not related to Rachel in any way, legal or blood. As far as Emily goes, story is not completely clear, wheather his uncle adopted her or not. Besides in part of world marriage between cousins of first degree is allowed.

But Rachel/Emily being 'legally' related to Chloe
Adoption is equal to blood relations in terms of law. Patreon banned incest because it's illegal in US, where Patreon operates, not to mention rest of the world.
In short, man booning his mother's brother's wife is immoral, but not illegal. Threesome involving adoptive mother and daughter or adoptive sisters is illegal. Writing fiction about incest is not illegal, yet Patreon choose to ban it due pressure from banks, which doesn't want legal controversies.

isn't allowed, makes no sense to have no content with them playing with each other.
It has, if he wanted to make incest main point of the game, it was easy to use landlady/tenant trick...

Patch would be to add in apparently 'illegal' content, that we already technically have anyway..
This forum has incest tag, different states have different laws about incest, and Patreon has it's own rules about incest, mostly based on US laws. Author is not concerned about this forums definition of incest, but rather about Patreon's since they can ban him, and thus deprive him from source of income.

As of patch, it cant solve any problem here, but it might introduce new.

Glooskabe

Jan 4, 2020
ThL Help!

I got Emily's and Chloe's first sets of questions just fine, but I'm having trouble with Amy. It seems that a few of the questions/responses are not firing... I'm not getting 1) Is there a possibility, even a very slim one, that I would be your wife? 2) I think I should tell her my point of view: Stay loyal and serve me well... and 3) I see: Seems reasonable to me. Any ideas what is happening? :unsure:

Here is my savefile after Chloe and Emily, Amy not yet started.

EDIT: Okay, I don't know why, but it worked, sort of. Only thing I can think of that might have made a difference is that I quit and restarted the game. After that, I got all of the questions. However, following walkthrough, I still didn't get the 7th star (Amy was impressed by your answers.)

EDIT2: I figured this out. Deets in a post below.

Last edited:

Lauralei

Sep 29, 2020
Hubby converted Chapter 1 to Mac for me and I've uploaded that to Mega. Happy to share the link, but not sure of the protocol, so I didn't include it here yet.

It's been a bit frustrating, but he wanted me to play. Overall, I've enjoyed it so far (about 80% through Chapter 1) and I understand it improves as it progresses.

Shadowown

Mar 15, 2020
How do i disable to alarm clock at 22:00 for rachel? Chapter 1, go into her room she is sleeping and nothing to click

MasterMerp

Oct 10, 2019
Ok, this is getting ridiculous...
The same as a lot of other people posting here i find it impossible to get the impressive Star in "Amy's Future".

I followed the Guide, but even before i took a look at the Guide i did exactly what the guide suggests.
I did about 25 tries by now. I've definitely had her naked and in lingerie each for a full cycle of one of the options.
Never in all the at least 25 tries that conform to the guide did i ever get the impressed star.

Someone please give us an exact order of action that will definitely work, as obviously there's something not right here!

Deleted member 1399911

May 8, 2019
He doesn't want problem with Patreon, that's why he doesn't want to add incest.

He is not related to Rachel in any way, legal or blood. As far as Emily goes, story is not completely clear, wheather his uncle adopted her or not. Besides in part of world marriage between cousins of first degree is allowed.

Adoption is equal to blood relations in terms of law. Patreon banned incest because it's illegal in US, where Patreon operates, not to mention rest of the world.
In short, man booning his mother's brother's wife is immoral, but not illegal. Threesome involving adoptive mother and daughter or adoptive sisters is illegal. Writing fiction about incest is not illegal, yet Patreon choose to ban it due pressure from banks, which doesn't want legal controversies.

It has, if he wanted to make incest main point of the game, it was easy to use landlady/tenant trick...

This forum has incest tag, different states have different laws about incest, and Patreon has it's own rules about incest, mostly based on US laws. Author is not concerned about this forums definition of incest, but rather about Patreon's since they can ban him, and thus deprive him from source of income.

As of patch, it cant solve any problem here, but it might introduce new.
I'm just going to go ahead and move pass this since none of you get the Patreon banned ALL forms of incest, that includes this step-aunt Rachel and step-cousin Emily... Adoptive is banned as well yes, ALL forms are..

luwinkle

Jan 14, 2019
WELP I got halfway through 'long live the king' and got the renpy error screen. Then dumped me on the main menu and since the game doesn't autosave I lost quite a few hours.

Huzzah.

Glooskabe

Jan 4, 2020
ThL Help!

I got Emily's and Chloe's first sets of questions just fine, but I'm having trouble with Amy. It seems that a few of the questions/responses are not firing... I'm not getting 1) Is there a possibility, even a very slim one, that I would be your wife? 2) I think I should tell her my point of view: Stay loyal and serve me well... and 3) I see: Seems reasonable to me. Any ideas what is happening? :unsure:

Here is my savefile after Chloe and Emily, Amy not yet started.

EDIT: Okay, I don't know why, but it worked, sort of. Only thing I can think of that might have made a difference is that I quit and restarted the game. After that, I got all of the questions. However, following walkthrough, I still didn't get the 7th star (Amy was impressed by your answers.)
Okay, I think I figured this out. If your points with Amy from the question/answer section are high enough (follow the walkthrough!), there are a few sex scene finishers available: swallow and facial. They only become available if the "cock" icon is completely red (be careful! if you keep clicking when it's all red, you seem to autocum!). My problem before was I was always choosing creampie (it's my fetish! don't judge me!). My final scenario was anal to swallow which also has its charms... :whistle::coffee:

Anyway, that got me the coveted 7th star for Amy!

Go forth and fap, fellow pervs!

3.80 star(s) 124 Votes