Jeevant

Failed to make an unlimited money mod for my life
Modder
Compressor
May 1, 2020
Android port of
Cure My Addiction [Ch. 4 Ep.3 B]
Download:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
All my ports now have textbox opacity slider and text size slider which can be found in preferences.You can also change your name anytime mid-game using Change MC Name button found in menu.
Consider supporting me on my or you can also join my for more android ports and mods

juanel0

Oct 25, 2017
You know, after the second trip to the island i though Rachel could be an option, but it makes sense that is just Emily, Chloe and Amy, but i don't know, my favorite was Rachel and i doesn't look like something you can get right now.

Ciccio8888

Oct 2, 2017
Hi all,

for me these question not appears? Why?
Is there a possibility, even a very slim one, that I would be your wife? Yes .
I think I should tell her my point of view: Stay loyal and serve me well and I'll be there for you .
I see: Seems reasonable to me

Thanks

sage533

Mar 15, 2020
Android port of
Cure My Addiction [Ch. 4 Ep.3 B]
Download:MEGA
All my ports now have textbox opacity slider and text size slider which can be found in preferences.You can also change your name anytime mid-game using Change MC Name button found in menu.
Consider supporting me on my or you can also join my for more android ports and mods
thanks for android version

Thermophob

Apr 10, 2018
Right.. So is fucking you aunt (Rachel) and cousin (Emily)...
Well, it's not illegal. Rachel is aunt by marriage, and Emily is her child from previous relationship. I am guessing that's why Patreon didn't react, even if that's technically against their rules.

Deleted member 1399911

May 8, 2019
Well, it's not illegal. Rachel is aunt by marriage, and Emily is her child from previous relationship. I am guessing that's why Patreon didn't react, even if that's technically against their rules.
Technically yea, then the Dev shouldn't have any problems with Chloe/Emily or Rachel/Chloe threesomes, since Chloe is adopted..

Thermophob

Apr 10, 2018
Technically yea, then the Dev shouldn't have any problems with Chloe/Emily or Rachel/Chloe threesomes, since Chloe is adopted..
It's not the same thing. Adopted sisters are still legally sisters. Aunt by marriage, and cousin by marriage are legally not relatives.
Author is somewhat in grey are here, since there is way to explain situation off, why would he risk and do something clearly against Patreon rules?

Reactions: MasterMerp and ThL

Ra87

Aug 16, 2018
Having some crashing after pass 1 hour after start "Long Live The King"

The same happened to me today, yesterday without following the walktrough of this last update (Not taking all the stars) I had arrived at the end without problems, today instead following the walktrough gave me your same error

Deleted member 1399911

May 8, 2019
It's not the same thing. Adopted sisters are still legally sisters. Aunt by marriage, and cousin by marriage are legally not relatives.
Alright.. Whatever.. Not going to argue incest here, we already know this game will technically have none, so you just pointed out.. Guess we should get the incest tag removed then?

Thermophob

Apr 10, 2018
Alright.. Whatever.. Not going to argue incest here, we already know this game will technically have none, so you just pointed out.. Guess we should get the incest tag removed then?
I don't really care, I mean, I don't see this as incest, but again, we already play lot of incest games. Author dones't want to risk ban and that's understandable. On other hand, this forum has own definition of incest, independent of Patreon's definition. :)

Deleted member 1399911

May 8, 2019
I don't really care, I mean, I don't see this as incest, but again, we already play lot of incest games. Author dones't want to risk ban and that's understandable. On other hand, this forum has own definition of incest, independent of Patreon's definition. :)
True, and would make it easy enough for the dev to make real incest in the game, patchings not that hard to do.

3.80 star(s) 124 Votes