Thermophob

Apr 10, 2018
True, and would make it easy enough for the dev to make real incest in the game, patchings not that hard to do.
Well, yes, and no. It's not that hard to make a patch which will trigger change of variables... But, in this case, situation is not simple one.
First of all there is already well established story, and in it, Chloe and Emily are adoptive sisters...For comparison take Man of the House. MC had a threesome with Veronica and Ashley. With patch three of them are full blooded siblings, without it, just three flatmates (Or Jenna/Aunt and Mrs Turner/Mom in Dreams of Desire, they are just neigbhours)... You can't do it with CMA, Emily and Chloe are legally sisters in vanilla game too, not roommates. Entire story need to be rewritten.

Last edited:
Reactions: ThL and Numa_Cway

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
What's the incest in this game ? Aunt Rachel is not related to MC right? Chloe is adopted and Emily's biological Dad can't be MC's uncle because of his condition

Reactions: ThL

Numa_Cway

Jul 9, 2019
What's the incest in this game ? Aunt Rachel is not related to MC right? Chloe is adopted and Emily's biological Dad can't be MC's uncle because of his condition
It's "legal incest". They're not related by blood but only by marriage.
But the game has been tagged according to the f95 rules...
Incest [Sex act between family relatives, including those not related by blood.]

D

Deleted member 3246368

Hello, I'm curious... So far I loved the first chapter but I'm currently near the end of Ch1 (93% finished) and I'm facing a dilemma.

I currently hate Amy. She is shown as shallow, manipulative, bimboey and gold-digger basically. I tried reading the PDF walkthrough and some posts here but there's not middle ground, either nothing is said regarding the consequences (i.e the walkthrough "only" helps you do the tasks, it does not give any clue about potential consequences or personality changes), or too much is said.
I still wish to enjoy the story without being spoiled by specifics details, I just do not wish to waste dozens of hours having made the wrong choice for a character like her, so I'll keep my question simple :

Is it part of a plot twist to depict her as bad in first chapter, to then later show her as an intelligent / kind / caring compassionate / lovable character, or is it that her being bad is just her personality throughout the game and as such I should just not care about her and only use her to advance other characters stories ?

Thanks in advance for the answer !

Last edited by a moderator:
Feb 27, 2017
Hello, I'm curious... So far I loved the first chapter but I'm currently near the end of Ch1 (93% finished) and I'm facing a dilemma.

I currently hate Amy. She is shown as shallow, manipulative, bimboey and gold-digger basically. I tried reading the PDF walkthrough and some posts here but there's not middle ground, either nothing is said regarding the consequences (i.e the walkthrough "only" helps you do the tasks, it does not give any clue about potential consequences or personality changes), or too much is said.
I still wish to enjoy the story without being spoiled by specifics details, I just do not wish to waste dozens of hours having made the wrong choice for a character like her, so I'll keep my question simple :

Is it part of a plot twist to depict her as bad in first chapter, to then later to show her as an intelligent / kind / caring compassionate / lovable character, or is it just her personality throughout the game and as such I should just not care about her and only use her to advance other characters stories ?

to avoid spoilers I'll just say, I read what you wrote and it's worth continuing with the game

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018

Is it part of a plot twist to depict her as bad in first chapter, to then later show her as an intelligent / kind / caring compassionate / lovable character, or is it that her being bad is just her personality throughout the game and as such I should just not care about her and only use her to advance other characters stories ?

Amy is designed to be the girl you love to hate
It will last some time
After that it's up to you.
She is still there in Chapter 4...

D

Deleted member 3246368

Amy is designed to be the girl you love to hate
It will last some time
After that it's up to you.
She is still there in Chapter 4...
- It's a bit cryptic, but also the kind of answer I hoped I'd receive. I knew she was still there in Chap 4 hence the dilemma I was faced with.
- I launched Chap 2 & 3 to see the save system, it seems it's not a transferable save system and assumes you had a 100% playthrough on the previous chapter (or might ask your choices in the beginning of the new chapter but not the save itself of the previous chapter). I was afraid of having to redo ending of the Chap 1 and the whole Chap 2 in case of a bad consequence in Chap 3. It greatly eases my fears of "bad" choices. I like games that have transferable save files, but it's also a pain in the ass in the event of a bad choice, for ease of redoability. I probably should have started to check there first before asking questions xD

I guess I'll keep on hating Amy for now, until I can see clearer when it's " up to me ", I already wonder what'll be my choice and feelings toward her then. Thanks for the fast answer, I appreciate it !

jjzoey007

Dec 26, 2018
check the walkthrough, some scenes are there only if you both max the answers and the girl is your favorite
After the start of LONG LIVE THE KING , how to get Chloe or Emily to be the favorite girl ?? All REPEATABLES have disappeared.

Deleted member 1399911

May 8, 2019
It's an important part of the story though, that they're not Mom, Dad, Son and Sisters but MC is more of a "distant relative".
Also how would Chloe fit in? Everyone's caucasian but they have one asian child?
Well, yes, and no. It's not that hard to make a patch which will trigger change of variables... But, in this case, situation is not simple one.
First of all there is already well established story, and in it, Chloe and Emily are adoptive sisters...For comparison take Man of the House. MC had a threesome with Veronica and Ashley. With patch three of them are full blooded siblings, without it, just three flatmates (Or Jenna/Aunt and Mrs Turner/Mom in Dreams of Desire, they are just neigbhours)... You can't do it with CMA, Emily and Chloe are legally sisters in vanilla game too, not roommates. Entire story need to be rewritten.
My point for a patch was to have Rachel, Emily and Chloe being able to play around.. Not change the relations.

MC is 'legally' related to Rachel and Emily but that's allowed? But Rachel/Emily being 'legally' related to Chloe isn't allowed, makes no sense to have no content with them playing with each other.

Patch would be to add in apparently 'illegal' content, that we already technically have anyway..

But I'll just move on from this topic since no one here gets my point.

Bonhomie

Aug 20, 2018
check the walkthrough, some scenes are there only if you both max the answers and the girl is your favorite
Ah - so it's NOT a good idea to try and run the ongoing conversations with each girl all at the same time?

It sounds like I should make a girl the 'favourite' - then do the questions.
Then make the next girl the 'favourite' and go through her questions?

I have some events that show in the Complete section which have stars not done.
Maybe that is why?

3.80 star(s) 124 Votes