ARB582

Jan 6, 2018
Ok managed to get amy's impressed star, after failing to do it earlier.
There seems to be some problem with the game. If you do not get it right the first time and you load an earlier save for some reason the game skips certain part of the dialogue.
When u first talk to her you also ask her questions like about kids, what if MC were poor and being the only man in her life.
But if you reload the game these questions get skipped for some reason.
So this what i did, quit the game and opened it again.Loaded a save before chloe or emily's questions(not sure if this is necessary) and talked to amy and followed the walkthrough. Also had her in lingerie and naked for one full cycle to be safe.

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
After the start of LONG LIVE THE KING , how to get Chloe or Emily to be the favorite girl ?? All REPEATABLES have disappeared.
It's too late.
Either you go back and make multiple saves, each with one favorite girl.
Or you use save editor online and edit you save. The variables are quite easy to spot as you have the values of each girl from the main screen.

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
Ah - so it's NOT a good idea to try and run the ongoing conversations with each girl all at the same time?

It sounds like I should make a girl the 'favourite' - then do the questions.
Then make the next girl the 'favourite' and go through her questions?

I have some events that show in the Complete section which have stars not done.
Maybe that is why?
before you end Long Live the King make multiple saves with each girl being your favorite
Otherwise you can run all first 3 events abreast.
But to get the max of the second event with each girl you need the branch (not for Amy, she's the easy one ;))

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
Is amy bugged , i cant get her final star.
I have followed the walkthrough and she is also my favourite( has the smiley). I had no problem getting chloe's or emily's final star
Have you asked her to get naked during her performance ?

ARB582

Jan 6, 2018
It's too late.
Either you go back and make multiple saves, each with one favorite girl.
Or you use save editor online and edit you save. The variables are quite easy to spot as you have the values of each girl from the main screen.
You can kinda still get points for chloe
If you channel surf at 12-16 u can sometimes get the bondage sex event with chloe which gives 3 poinst.

I was lucky that emily was my fav girl, so i just played her event and then grinded points for chloe and then played her event.
So if u wanna get all scenes for both u can get them in the same save file. Start long live the king with emily as fav girl(there shouldn't be a huge gap in points though) play her scene then make chloe fav girl and play her scenes.
Also the save editor is an option and i think the console commands can be used too(not sure of this)

Reactions: ThL

ARB582

Jan 6, 2018
Have you asked her to get naked during her performance ?
I did get the star but there is a bug, but i managed to work through it. The walkthrough did help though
There seems to be some problem with the game. If you do not get it right the first time and you load an earlier save for some reason the game skips certain part of the dialogue.
When u first talk to her you also ask her questions like about kids, what if MC were poor and being the only man in her life.
So this what i did, quit the game and opened it again.Loaded a save before chloe or emily's questions(not sure if this is necessary) and talked to amy and followed the walkthrough. Also had her in lingerie and naked for one full cycle to be safe.

Reactions: ThL

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
How do i disable to alarm clock at 22:00 for rachel? Chapter 1, go into her room she is sleeping and nothing to click
You probably go too soon.
See her by the pool, pike her drink, wait 1 hour then go to her room. She should be sleeping and you should have access to her alarm clock

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
WELP I got halfway through 'long live the king' and got the renpy error screen. Then dumped me on the main menu and since the game doesn't autosave I lost quite a few hours.

Huzzah.
could you post the renpy error screen, it seems that this bug was not reported

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
As the game came here quite early as opposed to the usual release dates, there might be 1 or 2 bugs remaining.
When you report a bug here, please post the full error message so that I can signal it to TheGary

chaf

Oct 10, 2017
you need to have seen Amy naked for a full cycle of one action
sometimes the event trigger but if you reload your game you cannot trigger the whole event just a part of it
what do you mean had her in lingerie and naked for ONE FULL CYCLE ?

ARB582

Jan 6, 2018
sometimes the event trigger but if you reload your game you cannot trigger the whole event just a part of it

what do you mean had her in lingerie and naked for ONE FULL CIRCLE ?
By one cycle i mean the dialogue starts repeating

DrMage

Dec 19, 2018
I have a couple of questions about the beginning of Ch3, guys...
Will I be able to open the remaining Charlotte's pics in tracker during 2nd or following trips? Are there any differences between my answers to Charlotte during our first meeting (about my relation to uncle etc) excepts her reaction? Generally is there any way to miss some pics in the tracker and if yes, how to avoid this?

ARB582

Jan 6, 2018
Quick question
Do I have to download all the chapter from1-4.
Yes each chapter is a standalone, when u download chapter 4 you get content from chapter 4 only, it does not contain content from previous chapters

ARB582

Jan 6, 2018
I have a couple of questions about the beginning of Ch3, guys...
Will I be able to open the remaining Charlotte's pics in tracker during 2nd or following trips? Are there any differences between my answers to Charlotte during our first meeting (about my relation to uncle etc) excepts her reaction? Generally is there any way to miss some pics in the tracker and if yes, how to avoid this?
Its been a while since i played the beginning of chapter 3 so i could be wrong about a few things.
The first meeting with her is a unique event, u cant repeat it, to get all scenes be honest with her.

As for her event in the evening when she comes to MC's room, the first night event is unique but the second night event is repeatable.
You can consult the walkthrough for the best options

Reactions: ThL and DrMage

DrMage

Dec 19, 2018
Its been a while since i played the beginning of chapter 3 so i could be wrong about a few things.
The first meeting with her is a unique event, u cant repeat it, to get all scenes be honest with her.

As for her event in the evening when she comes to MC's room, the first night event is unique but the second night event is repeatable.
You can consult the walkthrough for the best options
Sooo... If i have such a picture after the first trip, will i be able to open the remaining pics for Charlotte later? Walkthrough is not completely pure for this point of a game

ARB582

Jan 6, 2018
Sooo... If i have such a picture after the first trip, will i be able to open the remaining pics for Charlotte later? Walkthrough is not completely pure for this point of a game
Well this my progress screen from a save file i could find from chapter 3 before the island trip
So i am assuming you can unlock the remaining pics if u try different responses during the night events

Reactions: DrMage and ThL
3.80 star(s) 124 Votes