KKz_Krean

Sep 7, 2018
How to triggered For real#1 of chapter 2? I can't find Linda&Amy in hot tub at 00.00-03.00 I can only find linda at 01.00 every night

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
How to triggered For real#1 of chapter 2? I can't find Linda&Amy in hot tub at 00.00-03.00 I can only find linda at 01.00 every night
Do not speak to her then.
Try going back to your room, skip one hour and go there again, until 03.00
There is maybe a dialog line that you miss speaking either to Linda or Amy, pay attention to the dialog options.
Have you checked in the walkthrough that you have completed the prerequisites ?

herreraaa

Jan 24, 2020
Hey guys, can you help me please
I dont know how to trigger again the "mission" Keep Her On A short Lash#1 and I cant progress

Missing stars: Let Her do It and Repeat the event and go a little further

Thanks

Numa_Cway

Jul 9, 2019
Hey guys, can you help me please
I dont know how to trigger again the "mission" Keep Her On A short Lash#1 and I cant progress

Missing stars: Let Her do It and Repeat the event and go a little further

Thanks
When Emily has a pending punishment tell her she's going to get punished now so she moves to your room.
But don't interact with her there. Then tell Rachel that Susan wants to see her.
With Rachel and Emily out of the way approach Chloe and tell her "it's time for your walk" or whatever it's called.

Reactions: ThL and herreraaa

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android Ch.4_Ep.3B APK
P/s: Request Link Android Game at my

MasterMerp

Oct 10, 2019
For some reason my game gets an error when free-roaming after
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
. I can't get past 14:00 pm without a crash.
Since this is nothing i experienced, and probably also most other people didn't it would be great if you could post the whole error-message/log here. Otherwise there pretty much is no chance to solve this or find the cause of it...

You can use Spoiler and Code brackets for it in order to keep the Thread and your post neat and structured.

Reactions: ThL

Digga D

Jun 5, 2019
Since this is nothing i experienced, and probably also most other people didn't it would be great if you could post the whole error-message/log here. Otherwise there pretty much is no chance to solve this or find the cause of it...

You can use Spoiler and Code brackets for it in order to keep the Thread and your post neat and structured.

Is this helpful?

MasterMerp

Oct 10, 2019
Is this helpful?

Oh, i have no direct contact with this specific Developer / TheGary. But i am somehow knowledgable in Developing, and thus my general statement, that the error log sure will be a good thing to have, if one was to try and trace back this error.

But as far is i know TheGary does react to bug reports of the community and overall tries his best to fix everything.

I think
ThL
has direct contact and forwards things to TheGary or assembles data and reports on reoccuring bugs and stuff.
Also ThL ist pretty active in here, so with that being done the chances to solce your problem have just risen.

I guess you already tried redownloading the game files to make sure there are no file corruptions, etc?

minimeatball

Jan 15, 2019
The talks from the girls are automatic when you see them if I remember correctly, OR you'll have a new dialog option.
All should happen within the week after you were surprised by Em while playing with Chloe in Susan's room
i did the 3rd star of the event and then i went to the office for a while pretty soon after. the thing is i don't even remember a scene where emily catches your or whatever triggering but i have the star unlocked. i can't get any new dialogue no matter how many days i skip and how much i talk to them.

EDIT: even though i had the 3rd star unlocked, i did the bondage scene again to try and get it to trigger, and it did. i have the dialogue now. weird that that happens but whatever

Last edited:

venDJ

May 5, 2020
To consider anyone but Emily is an heresy :love:
Look back at beginning of Chapter 1 : who did you search for on the yacht when you arrived ? "Wyrd bið ful aræd" ;)
First person I called to come over to the apartment when I can make the phone call was Emily. The first sight of her coming out of the elevator was breathtaking..... I picked Emily too. But I also wonder if the developer can give us a choice to pick BOTH Emily and Chloe.... :cool:

• Love

Glooskabe

Jan 4, 2020
First person I called to come over to the apartment when I can make the phone call was Emily. The first sight of her coming out of the elevator was breathtaking..... I picked Emily too. But I also wonder if the developer can give us a choice to pick BOTH Emily and Chloe.... :cool:
Well, Uncle did tell us not to worry about being conventional... :devilish:

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: venDJ and ThL

luwinkle

Jan 14, 2019
You can call people? Whenever I invite someone over I get the renpy error screen. :(

3.80 star(s) 124 Votes