Victarion000

Sep 9, 2018
How do I get this scene? The only scene I got is that I was having fun with Chloe then Emily walked in and fought with Chloe (furiously) then left, I didn't get to have sex with Emily in this room while Chloe is watching like this.
Untitledvvxx33.png

katkatkaekae

Mar 19, 2019
Almighty : Find a reason to punish the sisters (stalk your bedroom in the morning for Chloe and in the afternoon for Emily, or do nothing with them for 2 days and allow them to go out in the evening, and wait for them in the living room until they come back
Humiliation ending : For that one, you'll need to stick mostly to easy hand spanking, mainly in Wheelbarrow &
Diaper positions, switching from one to another and again...
Spankastic : you need Chloe as the favorite girl, then look for the new dialog options

1613238474825.png
Try already nothing happen

misterbaobab

Aug 29, 2017
I LOVED the game so far, but I am quite dissappointed with this marriage choice...
First of all, why there is no Rachel option? She was always quite close to the MC and now she is left behind at all? All that island story for nothing?
Also, there is no any sign of the garem route. It was always a GIANT garem game and now MC has to choose I wife, kids? WTF? It doesn't look like CMA at all...
And where is the option not to marry at all? I think it is qiute a good choice for MC.
Of course we'll wait for the final version. But this is definately not how I imagined to end this fantastic game...(

Last edited:

Glooskabe

Jan 4, 2020
I LOVED the game so far, but I am quite dissappointed with this marriage choice...
First of all, why there is no Rachel option? She was always quite close to the MC and now she is left behind at all? All that island story for nothing?
Also, there is no any sign of the garem route. It was always a GIANT garem game and now MC has to choose I wife, kids? WTF? It doesn't look like CMA at all...
And where is the option not to marry at all? I think it is qiute a good choice for MC.
Of course we'll wait for the final version. But this is definately not how I imagined to end this fantastic game...(
Well, I think the purpose of the marriage is to produce children to be heirs to Uncle's empire. For that reason, Rachel is probably a less than optimal choice due to her age. If MC doesn't marry, he does not inherit.

As far as the harem goes, things are a little unclear how this is all going to work out. Each of the choices seem more or less okay to share with certain others. In fact, the sisters seem only to be opposed to sharing with each other. However, even then, they have done so in the past so who knows?

Regardless of who we choose, I would be shocked if we didn't have some occasional playtime with Rachel and/or Susan. Rachel and MC were just too important to each other to drop each other entirely. Rachel and Susan are used to keeping such an important relationship under wraps having done so with Uncle for the past umpteen years.

Reactions: ThL

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
Can anyone helpful please tell me how to gain these 3 scenes, if I can?
I'm back on the yacht atm, have been to the office twice now. Couldn't figure out a way to trigger them on my 2nd visit. Will it still be possible to gain these on my 3rd?
1613288471318.png
Is there a walkthrough which actually details how to achieve the steps? As in: Go to Location X, at Time XX, Talk to Girl 2, choose Option A?
A lot of the walkthrough from the OP seems to presume you know stuff already & tells you what to do, but not necessarily how to do it.

Last edited:

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
Can I go to the island using the chapter 3 of the game only? If I can then who must I talk to to trigger the event?
There are 2 trips to the Island, one in Chapter 1 and one in Chapter 3
For the Chapter 3 trip you need to complete the event 'Level Up' (check the walkthrough for more details and how to get there)

Reactions: Victarion000

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
Can anyone helpful please tell me how to gain these 3 scenes, if I can?
I'm back on the yacht atm, have been to the office twice now. Couldn't figure out a way to trigger them on my 2nd visit. Will it still be possible to gain these on my 3rd?
View attachment 1035971
Is there a walkthrough which actually details how to achieve the steps? As in: Go to Location X, at Time XX, Talk to Girl 2, choose Option A?
A lot of the walkthrough from the OP seems to presume you know stuff already & tells you what to do, but not necessarily how to do it.
The walkthrough does give a clue to one of the vignettes you are missing, the one when you agree to be cuffed by Charlotte. It's a one time only opportunity. So you won't have it on subsequent nights
See bottom of my signature or first page for the fan made walkthrough

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
The walkthrough does give a clue to one of the vignettes you are missing, the one when you agree to be cuffed by Charlotte. It's a one time only opportunity. So you won't have it on subsequent nights
See bottom of my signature or first page for the fan made walkthrough
I've used the walkthrough and I do not get the options it tells me to take.
For instance, I do not get the option to "Agree that she stays overnight", or "Accept her request".
I also only get to choose the drink strength once, but the walkthrough tells me that I need to make multiple choices.

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
The game so far developed a story not too far from reality.
There are games with full harem path (see Sisterly Lust) but it's made at the expense of the girls characters IMO, showing a willingness that is more fantasy like than real.
That being said, some girls are 'compatible', so there can be 3somes down the road, if not a full harem route.
Why no Rachel option ? The last relase showed how attached she was to her husband, a bond not clearly suspected from her past behavior. To marry MC would be a kind of betrayal of her past husband, IMO. And Glooskabe is right, there is the heir question and she might be getting old for that. She already raised to grown-up girls, do you really think she'd like to go back to the diaper phase?
I hope that we'll see Rachel and maybe Susan in the last release. I'd like to see Linda again too. The last episode will be released after a longer preparation than usual, so we can hope for more contend.

Reactions: Glooskabe

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
I've used the walkthrough and I do not get the options it tells me to take.
For instance, I do not get the option to "Agree that she stays overnight", or "Accept her request".
I also only get to choose the drink strength once, but the walkthrough tells me that I need to make multiple choices.
Maybe you skipped those too quickly. It's in the very beginning of the chapter 3, during the first night when Charlotte comes in the evening. Maybe try to go back or start again if you're not too far?
Anyway those vignettes are not needed for the game progression, only the stars on the event tracker.

Reactions: whichone

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
Maybe you skipped those too quickly. It's in the very beginning of the chapter 3, during the first night when Charlotte comes in the evening. Maybe try to go back or start again if you're not too far?
Anyway those vignettes are not needed for the game progression, only the stars on the event tracker.
Unfortunately, I'm past that point now. Think I said in the post where I asked, but I'm back on the yacht and couldn't trigger those events on the 2nd visit.
I did trigger a 2nd scene from First Night on my 2nd visit, as I didn't have OTK Spanking on my 1st.
It seemed as though giving her different drink strength, with different topic choice made a difference which enabled me to gain that.
Not to worry, thanks anyway.

Reactions: ThL
3.80 star(s) 124 Votes