juanel0

Oct 25, 2017
This is a litthe large but i need to say it (or write it)

Episode 1 was good, it starts slow but have a lot of content and yes, it was mostly about Emily and Chloe but there was some good Rachel content there, episode 2 is even better, but it sucks that now you can't really "go back" to the island to get the other endings and the 3 extras scenes that comes with them.

But there is a lot, and there is a good balance between the girls. All of them got their turn.

Episode 3 is the highligh of this game, it starts weak with the first travel to the office but once you return to the Yatch it gets a lot better, then is the second island that is awesome and prepares for a lot of content that never happend with a new level in you relationship with Rachel and her calling you Master and everything. Rachel and you relationship with her are the main focus of Episode 3.

After the island are some good events that are from the island, like the whole "Rechel want you to fuck Emily an Chloe". But nothing more came from that.

And the big "Return to the Yatch" that was sopouse to happend never happend. Rachel was forgoten after this and it's really weird.

In Episode 4 cut Rachel out for some reason. There are a few scenes but nothing more. And all those future scenes, the Master and Miss status that happend in the island and they say would happend when they returned to the Yatch never happend.

Episode 4 was good, but they were less caracters and less locations, it was weirly boring because things "just happend", there wasn't a lot you could do for most scenes except trigger and watch.

And the ending came out of nowhere, one update everything is fine, i'm thinking "i hope this is focus on Rachel because she hasn't been much in this Episode" and then WHAM!, this is it, chose one of 3 girls that shoul have been 4 and the next update is the ending.

And don't get me wrong, i like the 3 endings, but the Yatch scene is super weird, like the whole second island event never happend to Rachel, Susan is right but Rachel is like before the Island.

It feel like a lot of wasted potential and it gets me both angry and sad that we never got those scenes.

It feel a little like the end of Game Of Thrones, because no matter how good the travel is, i know that the Rachel ending i wanted since Epidose 3 can't happen.

Sorry for the little rant.

This game is awesome, but the last 2 episodes (that are like 1 episode + 1 update) are not following the same route that the first 3 are.

I mean, come on, a lot of the conversations you have with your uncle is he telling you to make his wife happy and giving you permision and the orden to get her...

NOTE: After the end i deleted all episodes from my PC, because im that kind of guy that can't enjoy anymore the travel knowing where it ends. A real shame, this was my favorite game for a long time and now is just "A game that HAD great potencial, but it took a weird turn and had a disappointing ending".

Last edited:

Blades1138

Jul 29, 2017
Sounds like someone is taking lessons from Daniels K. on how not to do an ending. It's generally what happens when you milk a concept into the ground for the sake of it and you get burnt out. At that point you cobble something together just so you can say it's 'finished' and move on to the next one. Rinse and repeat.

xykzz

Jul 9, 2017
Anyone else have issues with Chapter 4? The game bugs out to main menu when you press Skip or accidentally hit continue after a conversation has ended.

mihosh

Dec 29, 2019
I don't get all the Chloe dissing. Chloe is smarter and is into BDSM. And this game is focused on BDSM, so players are expected to be interested into it too, right? And buttseks is icky.

juanel0

Oct 25, 2017
Now i know, if someone is a Patreon that can pass this message i'd be really thanfull.

The moment the game went of track was Episode 4 but it wasn't because you get of the Yatch, it's because in final part of Episode 3 and in Episode 4 you are no longer a figure of autority. The whole punishment thing gets forgoten

In episode 1 and 2 the MC earn an identity, the Episode 2 it's callet "The diciplinarian" for a reason. Episode 1 it's getting into this "game" of punishment and dicipline, episode 2 is getting up in ranks in this game, and episode 3 at least the first part is enjoy of this high rank, But it gets forgoten in episode 4. That's when it's went of track.

It's so simple, you wanted to be a figure of autority, no just spank them, that's why Rachel in episode 3 is soo important, because she is the only submisive one that actually respect your autority.

I don't know if someone came to the same conclusion but i really want to make a point, that knowing THIS, may help TheGary write the next game.

It doesn't have to be dicipline, but you can't get rid of an primary aspect of the game just like that. ALSO, i would really like another version of the visit to the Yatch in episode 5 in which Rachel calls you Master and you "continue" the relationship where it ends in Episode 3 insted of just act like the second island trip never happend.

Blades1138

Jul 29, 2017
Now i know, if someone is a Patreon that can pass this message i'd be really thanfull.

The moment the game went of track was Episode 4 but it wasn't because you get of the Yatch, it's because in final part of Episode 3 and in Episode 4 you are no longer a figure of autority. The whole punishment thing gets forgoten

In episode 1 and 2 the MC earn an identity, the Episode 2 it's callet "The diciplinarian" for a reason. Episode 1 it's getting into this "game" of punishment and dicipline, episode 2 is getting up in ranks in this game, and episode 3 at least the first part is enjoy of this high rank, But it gets forgoten in episode 4. That's when it's went of track.

It's so simple, you wanted to be a figure of autority, no just spank them, that's why Rachel in episode 3 is soo important, because she is the only submisive one that actually respect your autority.

I don't know if someone came to the same conclusion but i really want to make a point, that knowing THIS, may help TheGary write the next game.

It doesn't have to be dicipline, but you can't get rid of an primary aspect of the game just like that. ALSO, i would really like another version of the visit to the Yatch in episode 5 in which Rachel calls you Master and you "continue" the relationship where it ends in Episode 3 insted of just act like the second island trip never happend.
The 'discipline angle' is the weakest point of the game, not only because it's been done over and over by other games, but it's laughably unrealistic. Most of the plot points in the first episodes are directly lifted from games like 'Big Brother' and the like, which are grind fests with an extremely linear story. MC's relationships would have unfolded in almost the same manner if there were no public punishments at all. Private BDSM content is fine for the characters that are into it.

Reactions: ThL

juanel0

Oct 25, 2017
The 'discipline angle' is the weakest point of the game, not only because it's been done over and over by other games, but it's laughably unrealistic. Most of the plot points in the first episodes are directly lifted from games like 'Big Brother' and the like, which are grind fests with an extremely linear story. MC's relationships would have unfolded in almost the same manner if there were no public punishments at all. Private BDSM content is fine for the characters that are into it.
Yes, episode 1 has a lot from big brother. 1 milf, one older sister who likes anal, one little sister who likes pain, and the whole dicsipline thing in chapter one it's not really the best point, it's just "something" that is there.

In episode 2, that change, and it wasn't about the discipline part, it was the "Autority" part. Like i say, that path was Rachel's path and it got discarded in episode 4, along with Rachel.

But it was an important part, even if it wasn't really the best, and when it got discarded the roles were lost.

3.80 star(s) 123 Votes