Moffy

Sep 25, 2019
i get it, but in other cases the dev literaly put the game "on hold" and work on something else instead of ruining a 3 years work with a bad ending...

Like i say, the travel is good (most of it), but when you know that there is no Rachel ending and that Rachel in the epiloge act like there was no episode 3 and all the promises that were broken made in episode 3, playing that hurts...

If you were never a fan of Rachel and you loved Emily or Chloe since the begging you'll have no big problems with the ending. But still... that came out of nowhere.
Well he could have put it on hold but i understand that he wanted to wrap it up quickly and start working on a new game with a new passion but i still strongly believe it would have been the best if instead of an Amy ending we got a Rachel ending.
I really loved the authoritarian attitude with Rachel in chapter 3,It would have been an amazing thing if we could have gotten an ending with Rachel based on that.

juanel0

Oct 25, 2017
Well he could have put it on hold but i understand that he wanted to wrap it up quickly and start working on a new game with a new passion but i still strongly believe it would have been the best if instead of an Amy ending we got a Rachel ending.
I really loved the authoritarian attitude with Rachel in chapter 3,It would have been an amazing thing if we could have gotten an ending with Rachel based on that.
Yeah i get you, or at leat keep that same attitude in the epiloge, that would have been good too.

Reactions: Moffy

Moffy

Sep 25, 2019
The game reached a point where MC is fucking everyone in every position and in every hole.
What 'new thing' could have been added ? More of the same ?
Patreon rules forbid incest and the characters were developed with either a strong opposition or at the very least no innuendo at all regarding this fetish. So this development was out too.
And last but not least, you need to stop a story where there is nothing left to do. It's been two years and statistically the number of patrons drops after 1.5 years. So the marriage thing with 3 paths was as close as possible to a harem ending.
I read the comments about the shift in between Chapter 3 and Chapter 4. See them storywise. Chapter 3 was about MC proving that he could act like the man of the house, through discipline. He did that. Chapter 4 was about proving his Uncle that he could replace him in his job. So less emphasis on discipline. He did that to. The series of chapter describe an initiation. End of Chapter 4 the initiation is completed.
And also, knowing that ultimately it would be a harem ending, kind of, they were some characters with whom the discipline had to be stopped. Emily for one. And I was a strong advocate of this line among the patrons in our discussions on Discord. You can't imagine a romantic ending with a girl you just strapped or let be strapped (by Amy) if the said girl is not into pain fetish. Not all the patrons were fanatics of disciplinary spanking, although 90% were in favor of erotic / BDMS ones.
Last word about Rachel. Again, storywise, how can you imagine that a woman who repeatedly said she was in love with her husband, in her own way and within the love triangle with Susan, how can you think that she'd marry MC just 6 months after her husband died?
No more 'Master' when back on the yacht? Yes, maybe. She's with Susan now, another dom who might not like that too much when out of the particular island atmosphere. And it's a way also to show that a page has been turned. Rachel steps back to leave MC with one of her daughters.
She fancies MC, he's there for fun, nothing more. So no Rachel ending. But you get to see her in all 3 endings.
As for me, the game stopped when it had to, and in a superb way. Let's hope the next one is of the same quality.
But that's just me.
I understand that a harem ending was far fetched and honestly i didn't expect this game to have a harem ending and that's totally fine with me.
But about Rachel being too upset about his husband death to marry MC I disagree,in a phone call to Rachel after her husband's death she was so happy and having so much fun with Susan in the island that she couldn't stay and talk to MC and ended the conversation as fast as she could,so I don't know why she couldn't be this happy with MC.And actually i didn't want any threesomes in Rachel ending with her daughters,only her and Susan.
I believe it could have been done story wise but I respect the dev and his choices and he truly made a great game but it feels bad man,to play a game for two fucking years and not get the ending that you wanted.

Moffy

Sep 25, 2019
I have a plan. We should identify all characters assets and make "community cut" with "true" ending))))
I doubt it would be anywhere near as good as thegary's renders.
Unfortunately we can't always get the endings that we want in games,this game wasn't the first in that regard and it won't be the last and we need to accept that.

juanel0

Oct 25, 2017
The game reached a point where MC is fucking everyone in every position and in every hole.
What 'new thing' could have been added ? More of the same ?
Patreon rules forbid incest and the characters were developed with either a strong opposition or at the very least no innuendo at all regarding this fetish. So this development was out too.
And last but not least, you need to stop a story where there is nothing left to do. It's been two years and statistically the number of patrons drops after 1.5 years. So the marriage thing with 3 paths was as close as possible to a harem ending.
I read the comments about the shift in between Chapter 3 and Chapter 4. See them storywise. Chapter 3 was about MC proving that he could act like the man of the house, through discipline. He did that. Chapter 4 was about proving his Uncle that he could replace him in his job. So less emphasis on discipline. He did that to. The series of chapter describe an initiation. End of Chapter 4 the initiation is completed.
And also, knowing that ultimately it would be a harem ending, kind of, they were some characters with whom the discipline had to be stopped. Emily for one. And I was a strong advocate of this line among the patrons in our discussions on Discord. You can't imagine a romantic ending with a girl you just strapped or let be strapped (by Amy) if the said girl is not into pain fetish. Not all the patrons were fanatics of disciplinary spanking, although 90% were in favor of erotic / BDMS ones.
Last word about Rachel. Again, storywise, how can you imagine that a woman who repeatedly said she was in love with her husband, in her own way and within the love triangle with Susan, how can you think that she'd marry MC just 6 months after her husband died?
No more 'Master' when back on the yacht? Yes, maybe. She's with Susan now, another dom who might not like that too much when out of the particular island atmosphere. And it's a way also to show that a page has been turned. Rachel steps back to leave MC with one of her daughters.
She fancies MC, he's there for fun, nothing more. So no Rachel ending. But you get to see her in all 3 endings.
As for me, the game stopped when it had to, and in a superb way. Let's hope the next one is of the same quality.
But that's just me.
I agree with some of the things here, not with all of them. But you have several good points.

The incest thing, you are right, there couldn't been any incest because of patreon, even if you have a thresome with Emily and Chloe is more like a one time thing.

The MC was doing anythin in any way with anyone. Kind of true, there wasn't a lot more to explore, it was time to give it an ending, but i also explain in another post how it could have been and why that the past update and this one are a rushed ending, because in-game nothing told you "this is the end of the journey" it just happend.

"they were some characters with whom the discipline had to be stopped" True, but episode 3 show you the alternative with Emily. You can keep the discipline with and just get rid of the spanking and pain as punishment, at least for Chloe(that consider it a reward), and Emily and Amy that don't need it to "punish" them. You could keep it for Rachel, but as we see, the doesn't matter anymore.

"Again, storywise, how can you imagine that a woman who repeatedly said she was in love with her husband, in her own way and within the love triangle with Susan, how can you think that she'd marry MC just 6 months after her husband died?"
The dead of his husband is part of what came out of nowhere, and one of my problems with the past update. That she'll marry the MC?, YES, but i'll tell you about that in a moment.

"See them storywise. Chapter 3 was about MC proving that he could act like the man of the house, through discipline. He did that. Chapter 4 was about proving his Uncle that he could replace him in his job" True, but this does come with something i notice whe i started playing every chapter once more a few days ago.

In every phone call you have with him you uncle insist that you get with Rachel, that you replace him with her, that you take his place, and he doesn't mean just his job or a temporary thing. He wants you to be with Rachel after he is gone... that ending doesn't exist.

Now the problema that i have that can be fixed or that i could have been fixed.

"No more 'Master' when back on the yacht? Yes, maybe. She's with Susan now, another dom who might not like that too much when out of the particular island atmosphere. And it's a way also to show that a page has been turned. Rachel steps back to leave MC with one of her daughters."

The part "Rachel steps back to leave MC with one of her daughters." it's kind of ok. Again, it came the past update, it wasn't something like a conversation with Rachel about how he would marry one of her daughter and their relationship would have to stop or at leat slow down, that would have been nice.

"No more 'Master' when back on the yacht? Yes, maybe. She's with Susan now, another dom who might not like that too much when out of the particular island atmosphere" The problem is that they say it in the fucking island. That Rachel WANTS to keep the Master-Miss with MC and Susan in the Yatch. The MC thinks it's a bad idea, Rachel WANTS to do it, and without Emily or Chloe close, Susan wouldn't have any problem with that.

The game couldn't go on forever and i needed to end?, YES. But as i say, one upate everything is alright and the end is nowhere to be seen and the next one "Chose one, the game ends next update and one of the Main girls in the first 3 Episodes is not one option, this other girls that was a "side" girl since she came is the other option" it's not a good way to end any game.

As i say, if you never liked or were never a fan of Rachel and loved Emily or Chloe since the begging it probably be a "good" ending for you, it wasn't nor a good not a satisfactory ending for me. And again, it could have been a lot better with more that one update to chose and accept that you'll marry one of them

And the Marriage thing really came out of nowhere. In no other update there was a mention of that. It's just a rushed ending for a game that was my favorite, and now is a game that i can't think bout without the word disappointment.

DrunkLuka

Sep 1, 2018
I think all these outcries for a Rachel ending is partly because we actually have almost no story or relationship progression with Rachel after the yacht (also Linda and Susan but people are generally meh at them so whatever). It would've been nice to have at least a more detailed closure with her.

Like I said, I felt like this game could've used four or five more updates to give up more time with Rachel, explore more of the BDSM stuff between the girls, and as a whole better writing for the added side characters (or just delete them all together).

Let's hope TheGary continues his great work in his next project.

juanel0

Oct 25, 2017
I think all these outcries for a Rachel ending is partly because we actually have almost no story or relationship progression with Rachel after the yacht (also Linda and Susan but people are generally meh at them so whatever). It would've been nice to have at least a more detailed closure with her.

Like I said, I felt like this game could've used four or five more updates to give up more time with Rachel, explore more of the BDSM stuff between the girls, and as a whole better writing for the added side characters (or just delete them all together).

Let's hope TheGary continues his great work in his next project.
Yes, that is the problem, that after episode 3 focused on her she just dissapears. It appears in one or two events but nothing that matter.

DrunkLuka

Sep 1, 2018
I agree with some of the things here, not with all of them. But you have several good points.

The incest thing, you are right, there couldn't been any incest because of patreon, even if you have a thresome with Emily and Chloe is more like a one time thing.

The MC was doing anythin in any way with anyone. Kind of true, there wasn't a lot more to explore, it was time to give it an ending, but i also explain in another post how it could have been and why that the past update and this one are a rushed ending, because in-game nothing told you "this is the end of the journey" it just happend.

"they were some characters with whom the discipline had to be stopped" True, but episode 3 show you the alternative with Emily. You can keep the discipline with and just get rid of the spanking and pain as punishment, at least for Chloe(that consider it a reward), and Emily and Amy that don't need it to "punish" them. You could keep it for Rachel, but as we see, the doesn't matter anymore.

"Again, storywise, how can you imagine that a woman who repeatedly said she was in love with her husband, in her own way and within the love triangle with Susan, how can you think that she'd marry MC just 6 months after her husband died?"
The dead of his husband is part of what came out of nowhere, and one of my problems with the past update. That she'll marry the MC?, YES, but i'll tell you about that in a moment.

"See them storywise. Chapter 3 was about MC proving that he could act like the man of the house, through discipline. He did that. Chapter 4 was about proving his Uncle that he could replace him in his job" True, but this does come with something i notice whe i started playing every chapter once more a few days ago.

In every phone call you have with him you uncle insist that you get with Rachel, that you replace him with her, that you take his place, and he doesn't mean just his job or a temporary thing. He wants you to be with Rachel after he is gone... that ending doesn't exist.

Now the problema that i have that can be fixed or that i could have been fixed.

"No more 'Master' when back on the yacht? Yes, maybe. She's with Susan now, another dom who might not like that too much when out of the particular island atmosphere. And it's a way also to show that a page has been turned. Rachel steps back to leave MC with one of her daughters."

The part "Rachel steps back to leave MC with one of her daughters." it's kind of ok. Again, it came the past update, it wasn't something like a conversation with Rachel about how he would marry one of her daughter and their relationship would have to stop or at leat slow down, that would have been nice.

"No more 'Master' when back on the yacht? Yes, maybe. She's with Susan now, another dom who might not like that too much when out of the particular island atmosphere" The problem is that they say it in the fucking island. That Rachel WANTS to keep the Master-Miss with MC and Susan in the Yatch. The MC thinks it's a bad idea, Rachel WANTS to do it, and without Emily or Chloe close, Susan wouldn't have any problem with that.

The game couldn't go on forever and i needed to end?, YES. But as i say, one upate everything is alright and the end is nowhere to be seen and the next one "Chose one, the game ends next update and one of the Main girls in the first 3 Episodes is not one option, this other girls that was a "side" girl since she came is the other option" it's not a good way to end any game.

As i say, if you never liked or were never a fan of Rachel and loved Emily or Chloe since the begging it probably be a "good" ending for you, it wasn't nor a good not a satisfactory ending for me. And again, it could have been a lot better with more that one update to chose and accept that you'll marry one of them

And the Marriage thing really came out of nowhere. In no other update there was a mention of that. It's just a rushed ending for a game that was my favorite, and now is a game that i can't think bout without the word disappointment.
I personally think he tried to overhaul the entire game (for maybe like the 3rd time) in Chapter 4 but lost direction/interest/passion or maybe just couldn't accomplish the task from a technical point, so he just decided to end it and start fresh in the next project.

The marriage thing mostly works with Emily (because she's clearly in love with MC) and Amy (because it's ultimately her goal from the beginning), but Chloe one is kinda weird. Besides he's fucking all of them anyway so it makes very little difference.

Again, another four or five updates would've made this a better game, but I'm happy with it as is. Other games like freeloading family, personal trainer, and many have much worse and anticlimactic endings. At least in this one there's an opportunity it'll be revisited in the future.

Reactions: ThL

juanel0

Oct 25, 2017
To those who cared, i'm here saying the same thing over and over again because i'm in my post-game depresion. I loved this game and the ending was so disappointing for me that i have to get it out of my system.

Thanks for your patience for this salty fool that probably will never get completly over this.

The BEST/WORST part of this. I'm not a patreon because i don't have a job and i'm still a student. I will finish collage in a few months and i WAS going to become a Captain level Patreon because i have a place to work, i have a job prepared for me

Now i will not.

Last edited:

juanel0

Oct 25, 2017
It would be great but at this point I think he is completely done with the game.
Oh well...
View attachment 1181136
Well yeah, it's just a "fanfic in the form of an ending" it's not the real ending, the game is complet, it's over, but having the dev aproval to put it like and "alternative ending" it's more like a "Yeah, do that and leave me alone" kind of thing.

And it wouldn't change anything, but i really want it, but don't event know how to do it, it's just wishful thinking

Reactions: Moffy

Moffy

Sep 25, 2019
To those who cared, i'm here saying the same thing over and over again because i'm in my post-game depresion. I loved this game and the ending was so disappointing for me that i have to get it out of my sistem.

Thanks for your patience for this salty fool that probably will never get completly over this.
I understand you bro.
I think a lot of people here is in the same boat as you.
Library Al GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::p:LOL::LOL::ROFLMAO:

DrunkLuka

Sep 1, 2018
Yes, that is the problem, that after episode 3 focused on her she just dissapears. It appears in one or two events but nothing that matter.
My guess that he probably couldn't come up with an arc to make Rachel MC and daughters work so just put it off before he decides to end the game entirely.

To those who cared, i'm here saying the same thing over and over again because i'm in my post-game depresion. I loved this game and the ending was so disappointing for me that i have to get it out of my sistem.

The BEST/WORST part of this. I'm not a patreon because i don't have a job and i'm still a student. I will finish collage in a few months and i WAS going to become a Captel level Patreon because i have a place to work, i have a job prepared for me .

Now i will not.
One thing I can say about TheGary is that for all the developers on this site, he's one of the most consistent and professional. There will always be disagreement on the story elements, but I trust his work ethic and I think when you have the money you won't be disappointed with his next project. Hell, maybe he'll be continuing the story or adding additional content.

DrunkLuka

Sep 1, 2018
It would be great but at this point I think he is completely done with the game.
Oh well...
View attachment 1181136
I think it's not impossible that he'll come around and add some Rachel stuff later.

On the other hand, I do wish he works with someone in the next project (animation/story/writing). Doing constant monthly updates alone is an exhausting task, and that's why many developers here failed to deliver after a year or two. It's also help the creative process.

juanel0

Oct 25, 2017
T
My guess that he probably couldn't come up with an arc to make Rachel MC and daughters work so just put it off before he decides to end the game entirely.

One thing I can say about TheGary is that for all the developers on this site, he's one of the most consistent and professional. There will always be disagreement on the story elements, but I trust his work ethic and I think when you have the money you won't be disappointed with his next project. Hell, maybe he'll be continuing the story or adding additional content.
The thing is, the only way to "continue" this story is that he came and say. "Episode 5 is and alternative ending, the real ending will be the next update and it will be a few updates of content" And that will NOT happen. There is no "fix" for this, not without something like that happening.

About his next proyect i don't know, this kind of thing, a "3 year proyect" that get me like this, this angry and sad, mostly sad and depress, it's not something i want to live again. And the way yo avoid that is to not expect big things, and if i become a Patreon i will visit his patreon and check every post even if i know that for the next game to be in a point with enough content to be worth a playthrough it will have to be in may or june of 2022.

It wouldn't be a problem if THIS ending never happend. Now i don't want to feel exciment for a game that can dissapoint me like this.

juanel0

Oct 25, 2017
You know what could have been a good ending?, just a "open ending", with the option to add more content in the future but not soon. More like "This is the end, if in the future i need to take a brake from other games i may come back and add something, but don't wait for more content before a year".

I don't say it doesn't need an ending, i say that after the ending it gives you the oportunity to go back to the sandbox gameplay and keep playing the repeatable events just with a minimal change in dialog, that could have been a "good ending". Because then the salty idiots like me would be in pace with the option of more content, even if he never really planed to add more.

Buffalo Fred

Aug 5, 2016
You know what could have been a good ending?, just a "open ending", with the option to add more content in the future but not soon. More like "This is the end, if in the future i need to take a brake from other games i may come back and add something, but don't wait for more content before a year".

I don't say it doesn't need an ending, i say that after the ending it gives you the oportunity to go back to the sandbox gameplay and keep playing the repeatable events just with a minimal change in dialog, that could have been a "good ending". Because then the salty idiots like me would be in pace with the option of more content, even if he never really planed to add more.
Matey I sympathize with you and also wish there had been a better Rachel conclusion. But I think you need to take a break from the keyboard, spamming this thread isn't going to change the ending and it seems you're just winding yourself up.

Not trying to be rude, but it IS just a game and hey when you get your first paycheck I'm sure there is a dev out there with a vision closer to yours that will love the support. :)

Reactions: ThL and Zerek244
3.80 star(s) 124 Votes