hamada

Oct 17, 2017
Thank you TheGary for this wonderful game. For three years I was hooked on your updates to be able to continue to see the different characters in your games evolve. you succeeded in building a universe which you ended yesterday but which was perfectly mastered and which was very addicting. You have been able to create characters with very different but very exciting personalities and which change from different other games and especially (as far as I'm concerned) with other practices than the one we see in some other games. Especially since these practices, you knew how to bring them with great finesse and without vulgarity.
Unfortunately my native language being French I certainly could not understand certain subtlety of your game but I took great pleasure in following it during these three years. On the other hand, the fact that Anne speaks French was a great part in your game and I loved this passage in chapter 5.
My only regret on this last chapter is that Rachel didn't get a last memorable spanking from the MC because she was my favorite character but maybe it announces another game from you with a "Rachel":devilish::devilish::devilish:
Thank you to THL for bringing us to life on the f95zone forum and to whom I read each of these posts to try to have the slightest information and on all a thousand thank you to you Thegary for this wonderful game.

PS: sorry for this bad english, I use an online translator

PS2: For what I could understand by reading the negative comments about this chapter 5 .... TheGary is the boss :cool::cool::cool::cool:

Reactions: Bcn, venDJ and ThL

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
I am currently stuck on Chapter 1 with Chloe deciding to never pretend to be sick. My understanding is that this is pure rng(if not do enlighten me), when she decides to pretend to be sick or not. When she stopped after only once or twice I just didn't bother with it and tried to complete other events instead. Now I'm stuck on the point of not being able to progress at all if I don't complete this event. I have tried more than 20 times to peek on her at 8:00 in the morning to see if she is pretending to be sick with no avail. Did I do something wrong here? Here is the screenshot of my event tab and notebook View attachment 1181366 View attachment 1181361
At this point I don't know what to do please help me :(
Go to the infirmary in the morning (08.00) and speak to Linda.
Then follow her to Chloe's room

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
Thank you TheGary for this wonderful game. For three years I was hooked on your updates to be able to continue to see the different characters in your games evolve. you succeeded in building a universe which you ended yesterday but which was perfectly mastered and which was very addicting. You have been able to create characters with very different but very exciting personalities and which change from different other games and especially (as far as I'm concerned) with other practices than the one we see in some other games. Especially since these practices, you knew how to bring them with great finesse and without vulgarity.
Unfortunately my native language being French I certainly could not understand certain subtlety of your game but I took great pleasure in following it during these three years. On the other hand, the fact that Anne speaks French was a great part in your game and I loved this passage in chapter 5.
My only regret on this last chapter is that Rachel didn't get a last memorable spanking from the MC because she was my favorite character but maybe it announces another game from you with a "Rachel":devilish::devilish::devilish:
Thank you to THL for bringing us to life on the f95zone forum and to whom I read each of these posts to try to have the slightest information and on all a thousand thank you to you Thegary for this wonderful game.

PS: sorry for this bad english, I use an online translator

PS2: For what I could understand by reading the negative comments about this chapter 5 .... TheGary is the boss :cool::cool::cool::cool:
Merci, j'ai fait de mon mieux ;)
Et je suis d'accord, Anne était un ajout tout à fait judicieux :love:

Digga D

Jun 5, 2019
I know Emily is the fan favourite and all, but Amy is truly best girl. Her development was the best, after playing all 3 routes it felt like Amy's ending was most canon, it felt right. I could feel their build-up since chapter 4. (Meanwhile Emily is a little possessive and needy.)

juanel0

Oct 25, 2017
You know, you guys were right, all he need to do to add a Rachel ending it's just put the "Chose Rachel" or "Don't chose anyone" option there. The rest can be done in game.

It's not likely to happend, but there is hope... and at this point hope is all i have

Reactions: Bloodguard

Kondorito

Feb 10, 2020
Guys, is there somewhere I can get the 4.3.D patch files only, so I can apply them in the Mac 4.3.B version, without having to download the full Windows version and move the whole game folder to the Mac package?

Alex5280

Sep 3, 2020
I really enjoyed this game, so I'm a bit sad to see it end. Even more so since I found all the endings to be a bit disappointing for one reason or another. Emily was definitely my favorite girl followed by Rachel and then Charlotte. Unfortunately, there wasn't an ending where you get all three. Also, I was pretty disappointed that depending on who you choose, it's implied that Chloe and/or Emily are getting dick elsewhere. I really would have liked to have a full harem ending where you get all the girls and maybe setting it up for the possibility for a sequel in the future. Anyway, good luck to TheGary on his next project!

juanel0

Oct 25, 2017
I mean, the 5 Episode where the 4 are fighting over you could had a "harem" ending. Not really harem but more like "He will have all of us, but the one who marry him will have priority" kind of harem. That never happend but after watching "THIS" ending, i can't stop thinking about better ways to end this proyect, and getting sad and frustrated that none of those happend.

Said Episode 5 would have happen insteadoof the last update of episode 4. Rachel had several conversations with your uncle, she keep catching you haveing sex with her daughters and getting Jealouse and not having Susan around, frustrated and horny. THEN the marriage conversation would happend and then you all go back to the Yatch, where the "fight for the MC starts" with 4 path, one for every girl, exploring everything that was left incomplete, like the BDSM with Emily and Amy or the Master thing with Reachel.

Then the ending... i need to get away from all this bus i can't stop thinking about it

splamo

Jun 26, 2018
Am I the only one that was more irritated by the grammar mistakes than any of the endings? If this game was anything it was consistent, especially in regards to spelling and grammar, and this one final chapter had so many mistakes!

I thought the endings were great. Amy (my favorite) had the best character arc of all of them, and I was satisfied with her ending and I enjoyed the other two endings a lot too. I liked Rachel, but not enough that she deserved her own wedding ending.

But damn, this chapter needed another set of eyes to proofread!

Glooskabe

Jan 4, 2020
I know Emily is the fan favourite and all, but Amy is truly best girl. Her development was the best, after playing all 3 routes it felt like Amy's ending was most canon, it felt right. I could feel their build-up since chapter 4. (Meanwhile Emily is a little possessive and needy.)
Emily's also kind of mean (insulting the MC on the regular) and hypocritical at times (sneaking off to bang Linda every chance she gets while getting pissed at MC for even looking at someone else) as has been pointed out before. Still loved her though! :love:

Reactions: juanel0

juanel0

Oct 25, 2017
any saves data pls ? from chapter 1 - end
why?, you can't really carry those over to the next game, you have to start a new game in every episode. That's the one thing that i don't like about this, and that's just because i remember when episode 1 and 2 were just one, and you could do that.

Shoxlover

Oct 16, 2017
Fairly satisfied with the ending, but would have loved to have seen a ballgag in Susan's mouth. Wish we could have gotten some nice bondage scenes with Rachel and Emily too. Oh well.

Jurandirr

Dec 4, 2018
so this is the end, and i saw some pages about the finals, but not something specific, but my question is, the finals is that you just pick one girl and there is no rachel?? and there is four options? no like duo-sister path?

Since is the end apparently, i can say that i enjoyed the game overall, of course there is things i don't like it, and some who could be done better, but others are great and well done, but i ahve to say that to me, the game kinda lost a bit of his soul when we leave the yatch, i liked the idea and would preffer to end there, harem or not.

Last edited:

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
Am I the only one that was more irritated by the grammar mistakes than any of the endings? If this game was anything it was consistent, especially in regards to spelling and grammar, and this one final chapter had so many mistakes!

I thought the endings were great. Amy (my favorite) had the best character arc of all of them, and I was satisfied with her ending and I enjoyed the other two endings a lot too. I liked Rachel, but not enough that she deserved her own wedding ending.

But damn, this chapter needed another set of eyes to proofread!
TheGary is not an English native speaker. Could you point out in PM those mistakes.
Not being an English native speaker, I didn't see much (I saw 2 typos, that's all)

Digga D

Jun 5, 2019
Really great game and Amy was by far the most interesting character. Her ending is my true ending.

But shouldn't the game be tagged as complete?
Yeah Amy felt like the true choice, wish she had an extra scene or two. She had 6 scenes while Chloe had 7 and Emily had 8.

Reactions: splamo

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
Well just finished the endings and must say - only the Emily ending seemed good, you would think that once married we could have spent more time with just her - but I guess marriage didn't mean much to anyone in the story.
Would also have been nice to see at the very end the MC gets home into the arms of his beloved Emily
Nice game but too much fooling around with femdom nonsense and too much Lesbian activity for my liking - Loved Emily wish the MC would have had a choice to omit the anal in favor of vaginal with her

Reactions: Power Lord
3.80 star(s) 124 Votes