Scyths

Mar 18, 2019
Thanks for all the work, I've been following this since chapter 1, it's been so long. I initially had a hard time getting used to the sandbox aspect of the game, but it became much easier afterwards.

Reactions: ThL

Cricco

May 5, 2021
Well just finished the endings and must say - only the Emily ending seemed good, you would think that once married we could have spent more time with just her - but I guess marriage didn't mean much to anyone in the story.
Would also have been nice to see at the very end the MC gets home into the arms of his beloved Emily
Nice game but too much fooling around with femdom nonsense and too much Lesbian activity for my liking - Loved Emily wish the MC would have had a choice to omit the anal in favor of vaginal with her
Wouldnt surprise me if the dude turned into his uncle, another guy stepping in down the line included. Emily and Linda are already a light version of Rachel and saggy tits. Amy's probs the best ending out of the bunch, cause if nothing else shes too mindfucked to pull that shit

Reactions: juanel0

splamo

Jun 26, 2018
TheGary is not an English native speaker. Could you point out in PM those mistakes.
Not being an English native speaker, I didn't see much (I saw 2 typos, that's all)
I can understand he's not a native English speaker, and that's ok. If the English/grammar hadn't been spot on since chapter 1, I wouldn't be making a fuss. It just really stood out this last chapter.

I can play through again (;)) and list the mistakes I find. I won't have time for a couple days but I'd love to help out.

I appreciate the work TheGary and you do. I've done a couple of one time payments for this game and will definitely do one more when it's finalized and completed.

I'll PM you when I get there. Cheers

DrunkLuka

Sep 1, 2018
I do agree about TheGary . There are very little dev around delivering as much month after month. The average contend of each release was unequaled I think.
I don't think he'll add additional contend. For him the game's ended, he'll start working on a new project soon.
And as for what comes next, I'm pretty sure from discussions on Discord that it will be totally different from CMA, not a spinoff, not the same chracters. it will be a spanking based / with spanking component game, that's all we know for sure.
Then I hope he learned much from this game in terms of coding and structure. Because as much as I appreciate TheGary's clear development through the process of each update, it sure would've been much better if the structure of the game was settled at the beginning and all the following updates will be mostly focused on content, instead of trying to overhaul the UI every now and then.

Also, as I said, I do hope he'd consider outside help. That is if his Patreon model can sustain it.

Reactions: splamo

PadroPedro

Dec 18, 2017
Soo we all agre that the ending are too generic, and the marriage thing kind get forgoten because you still fuck everyone?
I do. I did not want an ending where you wouldn't fuck everyone so I was disappointed we were forced to choose, but then everyone just keeps having sex with everyone anyway and I got "undisappointed". I wanted more Chloe on Emily action and/or threesomes tough, the game teases us with that 100 times throughout the many chapters and all we get in the end is one scene. Also its weird the real actual ending is in the yatch with Susan and Rachel and not with the girl you have to choose

Imo the game peaked at the middle of ep 3 more or less, with 1/2 more chapters focused on wrapping things up it'd've been better imo, the game starts repeating the same things over and over after episode 3 and goes on a bit of a weird tangent with the whole working on the company thing. That being said I liked it overall.

Last edited:

DrunkLuka

Sep 1, 2018
I do. I did not want an ending where you wouldn't fuck everyone so I was disappointed we were forced to choose, but then everyone just keeps having sex with everyone anyway and I got "undisappointed". I wanted more Chloe on Amy action and/or threesomes tough, the game teases us with that 100 times throughout the many chapters and all we get in the end is one scene. Also its weird the real actual ending is in the yatch with Susan and Rachel and not with the girl you have to choose

Imo the game peaked at the middle of ep more or less, with 1/2 more chapters focused on wrapping things up it'd've been better imo, the game starts repeating the same things over and over after episode 3 and goes on a bit of a weird tangent with the whole working on the company thing. That being said I liked it overall.
For me it definitely peaked around chapter 3 and after that, the direction becomes unfocused with rushed new characters and lack of Rachel. And considering the ending, chapter 4 gets even worse.

Reactions: Buffalo Fred

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
Then I hope he learned much from this game in terms of coding and structure. Because as much as I appreciate TheGary's clear development through the process of each update, it sure would've been much better if the structure of the game was settled at the beginning and all the following updates will be mostly focused on content, instead of trying to overhaul the UI every now and then.

Also, as I said, I do hope he'd consider outside help. That is if his Patreon model can sustain it.
He did received help from TGI Games , but as out pointed it out, the revenues from Patreon are barely enough to sustain someone working on the game full time. It all comes down to doing the best you can with limited ressources.

Zoranian

Jun 26, 2017
In chapter 4, do you get to see another scene if you tell sophie that she can take Amy for a night? and when do you see it?

juanel0

Oct 25, 2017
So im stuck on chapter 2, Enough Is Enough #1 with not being able to complete the third star (Talk to Linda in her office.), but somehow I have been able to complete all the following stars, I have tried going there at every hour of a full week and talking to her when she is around and I have no other options than the repeatable sexual ones.

It is blocking my progress at this point and I have read forums and different guides to see if I missed some hidden requirement but I can not find a solution? Trying to figure out if I have to bite the bullet and start a new save and have all the hours spent on chapter 2 thrown in the dumpster.
Talk with her at night, when you catch her coming out of the pool without a towel. I think that's how you do it, i never got stuck in this event.

Then talk to Linda in her office, right after you spank her

venDJ

May 5, 2020
Emily is always the answer... (Unless it's Amy... Or Rachel... It's never Chloe though... Unless it is..! :p)
Just finished Ep 5. Yes, Emily will always be my first choice too!
I did play all 3 choices. My ranking from best scenes and contents (from my personal opinion and bias) is Emily, Chloe and Amy. Didn't really particularly like the Amy choice or scenes. And I wish we had "harder" BDSM final scene for Chloe (flashback to Chloe handing in Susan's room :love:).
Overall kudos to TheGary for an awesome awesome game. I have been spoilt by all those anal scenes (and sessions) of Emily

3.80 star(s) 124 Votes