gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018

juanel0

Oct 25, 2017
Comrades, tell me, is the game completely finished or will there be any more additions?
It suppose to be the ending, but the "complete" tag is not here, soo maybe he will change somethings, but the story is over, sadly, it has so much potential and so much things that it say would happend, but never happend.

I don't know if it's COMPLETE, but the story is over

Biffinator

Jun 7, 2020
Yea this sounds like a bug, except nobody else seems to have this only you. If you had the save it would be very easy to confirm, but you say you deleted the saves and the backup saves on purpose. So I guess we will never know if it was a rare bug that only affects one user or you may be slightly mistaken about the exact circumstances, trying to call them back from memory.
Only him?
I have the exact same problem. I do not get the choice to call uncle to confirm either

EDIT: Nevermind, found it eventually. Seems like it had to happen at exactly 13:00

Last edited:

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
Comrades, tell me, is the game completely finished or will there be any more additions?
The game is complete
I don't think the Dev will make any addition. He didn't mention anything about that.
He's supposedly working on a new project. We don't know what it will be.

Reactions: FROZEX

juanel0

Oct 25, 2017
I really want to make a fan proyect that continues the story from Ch.4 Ep.2 patch B, that's just before the "ending" started.

I don't know if it will be an Episode 5: The ending

Or an Episode 5: The exploration of everything that was promised and hinted and an Episode 6: The ending.

But i want to make those with the Dev aproval and assets.

Then give them to TheGary for his aproval and maybe a little help with the writing and renders, and he can publish them, sell them or to whaever the fuck TheGary wants with it, but i really need this story to have a proper ending and not a "season 8 of game of thrones" ending, where for some reason things happend and now we have a rushed ending.

After all, this is a game with choices and several endings, why can't it have and extended content and more endings?

Like this "Episode 5 A:The Ending" and "Episode 5 B: The exploration of everything that was promised and hinted and an Episode 6: The ending" where DLC of the main game.

jetama

Oct 28, 2020
just replayed from Ch1 to 5, gonna miss this series :-(

very bittersweet, on one hand im sad it's ending but at the same time glad we were given this story

Reactions: ThL

namelessone22

Oct 4, 2018
Hi folks.

Looking for a walkthrough for Chapter 4-D -- (mostly the 'hidden' stuff I guess)
-- Having particular trouble with the 'Pole Position' at-the-moment.
I've got the first star a while back, but I cannot get the second one.
I punish Chloe with the pole, but I cannot get whoever (Amy/Charlotte/Emily?) to 'interfere'
What do i do?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Also, if anyone is a little OCD, and has saves for all the challenges / stars (before each part) (for each Chapter) that would be awesome! (I know it would be a pain in the ass, it was more for anyone that already did that sort of thing)

What would be great is if theGary put a proper 'scene replay' feature into the final game, rather than just the CGs.
If anyone actually has contact with him, could you please suggest it - this game more than many others needs that sort of feature (Please?).

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
Hi folks.

Looking for a walkthrough for Chapter 4-D -- (mostly the 'hidden' stuff I guess)
-- Having particular trouble with the 'Pole Position' at-the-moment.
I've got the first star a while back, but I cannot get the second one.
I punish Chloe with the pole, but I cannot get whoever (Amy/Charlotte/Emily?) to 'interfere'
What do i do?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Also, if anyone is a little OCD, and has saves for all the challenges / stars (before each part) (for each Chapter) that would be awesome! (I know it would be a pain in the ass, it was more for anyone that already did that sort of thing)

What would be great is if theGary put a proper 'scene replay' feature into the final game, rather than just the CGs.
If anyone actually has contact with him, could you please suggest it - this game more than many others needs that sort of feature (Please?).
From the walkthrough (see 1rst page or bottom of my signature for the link) :
The 2d & 3rd stars are random. After putting Chloe on the pole, go to the living room, then enter the bedroom again.
Repeat until you get the new scene. Warning : you can't get the 3 stars in a row, you'll need to punish Chloe 3 times.

For the saves, look a few posts back, gnadudu posted a link with saves

Reactions: namelessone22

Dattrion

Aug 6, 2020
hello i am playing chapter 2 and i cant complete / in need of attention #1 2nd star/ i am getting the same dialogue every time

SereneClown

Oct 12, 2018
For Aunt Makes mistake I didn't go set the alarm after linda's dinner by accident is there a way to retrigger the event to start again?

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
hello i am playing chapter 2 and i cant complete / in need of attention #1 2nd star/ i am getting the same dialogue every time
You just need to avoid Emily the whole day, do nothing with her then go to her room at 00.00

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
View attachment 1198275
I can't trigger this event walkthrough says it's take time but I waited 20 days but Chloe didn't come to talk to MC plz help !!! by the way I'm playing chapter 3
You don't need to talk to Chloe for this one. The walkthrough doesn't say that.
Just go with Chloe in Susan's room to have fun and hand spank her. Then put her in the box and you should be good

Reactions: D3aTH99999

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
For Aunt Makes mistake I didn't go set the alarm after linda's dinner by accident is there a way to retrigger the event to start again?
try to go in Rachel's room, maybe the game is still "waiting" for you to do it

3.80 star(s) 124 Votes