D3aTH99999

Dec 29, 2018
You don't need to talk to Chloe for this one. The walkthrough doesn't say that.
Just go with Chloe in Susan's room to have fun and hand spank her. Then put her in the box and you should be good
so sorry man not that event the bondage device event i cant trigger that one

Last edited:
Reactions: ThL

D3aTH99999

Dec 29, 2018
You don't need to talk to Chloe for this one. The walkthrough doesn't say that.
Just go with Chloe in Susan's room to have fun and hand spank her. Then put her in the box and you should be good
can you help me with bondage device event i am stuck in that event not hand spanking one so sorry i mixed up events my bad.

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
can you help me with bondage device event i am stuck in that event not hand spanking one so sorry i mixed up events my bad.
bondage device is one of the bondage options that are in Susan's room. Try the 3 ones, I don't remember which one it is, sorry

resgar

Mar 15, 2020
This ending content should be in previous update. I liked game as whole. Thank dev to that. But last update was worst. Bunch a scenes not really connected to main plot, and not really needed minor characters. So, it doesnt have a plot, no quests, no freedom and minimum immersiveness for a player as a result.

Plain and boring "They live happy life, fucked all day all way and ever " in all 3 routes, mheh. I was expected heated conflict, intrigue with chairman, lawsuits and contractors, and competition with twists between participants for a legacy.

Well, what is done is done

Kinda 4/5 whole game, all chapters, and 1/5 last ch. Thanks to dev. Looking forward to next work.

skyrim1992

Nov 26, 2018
fucking game is shit im stuck on gettin rachel to lose trust in amy emily wont come to me after dinner ive read the walkthrough and stil the game ends

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
true nature hashtag 1 how do i exploit amy and linda to stop my game ending ?
Talk to Linda, set up a threesome in the bathroom with Amy.
Do not join them
Go tell Rachel that there is a plumbing problem in the bathroom
Follow Rachel
She should surprise Linda and Amy making out
That's how you lower Amy's esteem

skyrim1992

Nov 26, 2018
Talk to Linda, set up a threesome in the bathroom with Amy.
Do not join them
Go tell Rachel that there is a plumbing problem in the bathroom
Follow Rachel
She should surprise Linda and Amy making out
That's how you lower Amy's esteem
thanks mate

do you how to do new life 2 im on the cleaning emily toys and its not completing star six

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
thanks mate

do you how to do new life 2 im on the cleaning emily toys and its not completing star six
You need obedience 3+
When she clean the butt plug, put it in her ass and have her clean it in her mouth

HalGLC

May 12, 2017
Man this is legitimately one of my favorite games. I would say something about the frustrations of losing content as you go part to part but I can't because it legit gets better with each part

Maybe if each part had a gallery mod that'd be better (I recently had to move my stuff to a new computer so I basically lost all the stuff from parts 1-3. Unless someone has a full save for each?)

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
Man this is legitimately one of my favorite games. I would say something about the frustrations of losing content as you go part to part but I can't because it legit gets better with each part

Maybe if each part had a gallery mod that'd be better (I recently had to move my stuff to a new computer so I basically lost all the stuff from parts 1-3. Unless someone has a full save for each?)
scroll back, there was a post with a lot of saves not long ago
or use the search engine in this thread, there are saves scattered at regular intervals

3.80 star(s) 124 Votes