ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
What should I do with these three stars? I don't know well even looking at the walkthrough.
The night visit one is random, you need to try again and again. I don't play femdom, can't help you more.
For the last 2 of Aunt makes mistake, again it's random, save before entering the room (F5) and replay (F8) until you get the expected result.
Make sure that you have enabled femdom (but I presume you have)

juanel0

Oct 25, 2017
shouldnt this be marked as completed or is thegary planning to continue the story?
maybe there is a last update for a bug fix, or a gallery or something, but the story is complete, i really hate what he did with Rachel and the way he cut her out of the story, but the story is complete.

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
shouldnt this be marked as completed or is thegary planning to continue the story?
The story is complete, the game should be tagged as completed
The last public release will only contain bug & typo fixing

juanel0

Oct 25, 2017
I would like to see this event and get a star. How do I do it? Otherwise, you can play with the save file I attached.
Lose agains Rachel whe you are in her room with susan... i think.

That or you have to go to Susan and talk to her, then order something and then talk to her again

Reactions: Tiffa Adill

Qoo-Rilla

Jun 14, 2018
I didn’t like any of it when we moved off the yacht in this game. At the same time, that freedom to do things with other women was lost. BUT now this last Fifth Chapter is something so fucked up. I downright hate this once all the "Harem" elements have been removed. That marriage was the last straw when this top game got a neck shot. This was ruined at the point when we finally moved from the yacht to that city. It was still tolerable when you had to choose between going to town or being on a yacht. Rachel and Linda were the best in the game and their exhaustion immediately dropped from 5 stars to 2 stars and it wasn’t much comfort to them from their random visit but now this game is starless. I didn’t think I was saying this, but I enjoyed the sandbox style on the yacht and it wasn’t completely free, but enough. Now this game is like going on some train tracks. Nor am I happy with any of the way Rachel has been made. So in a way Susan stole a woman from me and at this point, those three letters NTR enter the ring. No longer interested in playing this anymore. For the first time in these games, what I have played reminds me that this game goes backwards. That is, we start with such a narrow marriage concept and it moves towards a Harem style thing on a yacht. If I could give minus stars I could give this game -3 stars. Hell nicely made top game just full of shit.

Reactions: Eula25 and Borkie56

popcorn24

Mar 15, 2020
Can someone tell me why it shows "no dc"? it's not just this game it appears in, any like this that I've downloaded to play. dc.JPG

bella7

Jul 8, 2017
Playing Chapter 3 Episode 11A and already completed all quests but I can't seem to go the island with Rachel and Susan. What's the requirement for it?

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
Playing Chapter 3 Episode 11A and already completed all quests but I can't seem to go the island with Rachel and Susan. What's the requirement for it?
You need to spank Rachel butt naked in the corridor AND have Susan watch you do it (random)
Once she saw you, go speak to Susan in the Cabin, it will start the chain of dialog leading to the Island II

Reactions: bella7

bella7

Jul 8, 2017
You need to spank Rachel butt naked in the corridor AND have Susan watch you do it (random)
Once she saw you, go speak to Susan in the Cabin, it will start the chain of dialog leading to the Island II
Thanks. I'm going to try this out on my original save.

I also tried the full save here for Chapter3(on page 720). Seems like I can't go back to yacht in Chapter 3 after some events.

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
Thanks. I'm going to try this out on my original save.

I also tried the full save here for Chapter3(on page 720). Seems like I can't go back to yacht in Chapter 3 after some events.
After the Island I think you can't go back anymore. Not sure about it though, it's been a while...

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
Some news from TheGary on his Patreon page:

Hello everyone,
A little update to let you know what I'm working on these days.
I have been looking for the proper environment for the game, which is one of the longest processes, mainly because the choice is final and will last for a very long time.
I need to make sure of the quality of each location I want. I should have something to show you soon.

I still don't have a name for the new game, I don't want to rush it so... not sure when I'll announce one, maybe I'll make a poll for it when the time comes.

I made 3 characters for the game and asked the Admiral tier what they thought about them, feedback was very positive but they might still be subject to some little changes.

What else.... ah, I fixed a lot of typos in the lastest CmA release, they were reported by a player so big thanks to him. I'll release the patch soon, my mobile data plan took a hit and I can't upload much (yeah, still using my phone for the internet, it sucks).

And... you're up to date!
See you soon and thanks for your support

juanel0

Oct 25, 2017
Soooooo... i want to make a fan version of this ending, and i mean i want to make a fan-created version of the ending, with an update focused on Rachel and a whole episode for the "desicion", not just one update. But i want it to be as real as posible, and the only way to archive that is to get TheGary's opinion.

I'm going to make a "kinetic novel" version of the last update with screenshots of the previous episodes instead of new renders because i don't have the assets or the equipment necesary to create the new renders, and i wonder if anyone here can get this "thing" that i want to make to TheGary, or at leat this message, because this "thing" will take me a while. since a don't have a lot of time right now.

After all, this are TheGary's caracters and story, and i don't want to make just a "fanfic" of this, i want it to be a "real" alternative ending.

Like, this is the "ending A", and i want to make an "Ending B" with proper development to every caracter and a little tribute to the story so far and to point the diference between each girl.

But even if it's just a fan proyect, i need TheGary's opinion.

In a few month i'll become an Almirant, but i don't want this thing to "get cold" or to "get forgoten" so even if the actual "fan ending" thing get started in a few months, i really want TheGary's opinion on this.

Reactions: G.S.0909
3.80 star(s) 124 Votes