Segotep

Sep 20, 2018
Hi guys! Can someone tell me please what's the name of the key in the save file that modify favor points for Chloe? I'm using save editor but I'm not managing to find that pesky key to change the amont.

Thanks!

juanel0

Oct 25, 2017
Does chapter 3 have many scene that cannot be replay?
Well, the island and the yatch.
After you left the yatch for the island you can't come back, and the island well, you can only play them ON the island.
I recommend that you make a safe file just before the island, so you can re-play the yatch events.

And one ALMOST at the end of the island. The island event if finished when you complet all the events, so let one unfinished(one of the variations of sex with amy in the beach) and you can play all the time you want of the island.

But yeah, there are a few "one time only" tipe of events

Reactions: Eula25

Eula25

Donor
Nov 30, 2018
Well, the island and the yatch.
After you left the yatch for the island you can't come back, and the island well, you can only play them ON the island.
I recommend that you make a safe file just before the island, so you can re-play the yatch events.

And one ALMOST at the end of the island. The island event if finished when you complet all the events, so let one unfinished(one of the variations of sex with amy in the beach) and you can play all the time you want of the island.

But yeah, there are a few "one time only" tipe of events
Do you have save file for that part yacht and island I didnt make the save thought can comeback

juanel0

Oct 25, 2017
As i'm replaying episode 3, 4 and 5 to help me with my writing, and as i have been complaining about the endings a lot, i feel like i need to get say this.

I think this is awesome, i think the end of episode 3, episode 4 and episode 5 are really, really good. I didn't say it clearly the last time i explained myself.

Yes, i hate the fact that Rachel was cut out, and that because of what was said in the second island event, it feels like there is a lot of cut content and some other things.

But that doesn't mean that i don't like the episodes, because i do, the development of every girl and the events are awesome. The diference between each ending is also really good and i really enjoy it. The only thing that i didn't really liked was the yatch part, i feel like that doesn't belong in the ending.

Reactions: ThL

Eula25

Donor
Nov 30, 2018
As i'm replaying episode 3, 4 and 5 to help me with my writing, and as i have been complaining about the endings a lot, i feel like i need to get say this.

I think this is awesome, i think the end of episode 3, episode 4 and episode 5 are really, really good. I didn't say it clearly the last time i explained myself.

Yes, i hate the fact that Rachel was cut out, and that because of what was said in the second island event, it feels like there is a lot of cut content and some other things.

But that doesn't mean that i don't like the episodes, because i do, the development of every girl and the events are awesome. The diference between each ending is also really good and i really enjoy it. The only thing that i didn't really liked was the yatch part, i feel like that doesn't belong in the ending.
So no more rachel after this?

juanel0

Oct 25, 2017
So no more rachel after this?
No, no more Rachel, there are a few scenes but she gets cut out. I want to make a mod or something and add her, change the story a bit and add her at the end of episode 4, and add her ending to episode 5, but it will take a while

Eula25

Donor
Nov 30, 2018
No, no more Rachel, there are a few scenes but she gets cut out. I want to make a mod or something and add her, change the story a bit and add her at the end of episode 4, and add her ending to episode 5, but it will take a while
But why ??? Why she got cut out?

Eula25

Donor
Nov 30, 2018

I think after episode 3 it just meh with some content in episode 4 seems like has been cut off then rush to ending. Emily is probably the best ending but that just it Rachel has been cut off like the whole yacht or island things didnt happen :(

juanel0

Oct 25, 2017
I think after episode 3 it just meh with some content in episode 4 seems like has been cut off then rush to ending. Emily is probably the best ending but that just it Rachel has been cut off like the whole yacht or island things didnt happen :(
I know, that's why i'm making my own version of the ending, but to be fair, the island is a lot of content focused on Rachel and developing the relationship with you.

Still, the main problem is my equipment, it will take me a few months to get what i need for the quality of this game. But it will happend.

Eula25

Donor
Nov 30, 2018
But it just like what DrunkLuka said probably dev lost interest or direction. The way Rachel got cut off is just unsatisfying. Wouldn't have higher expectations for the next game. Don't want to have favourite character cause maybe got cut off from the ending

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
But it just like what DrunkLuka said probably dev lost interest or direction. The way Rachel got cut off is just unsatisfying. Wouldn't have higher expectations for the next game. Don't want to have favourite character cause maybe got cut off from the ending
Once again : Uncle, Rachel and Susan are in a 3 way relationship. Uncle understanding that Rachel has urges that he cannot satisfy, pushes Rachel in MC's arms. And also it's a way to test him further. So when Uncle dies, Rachel is still in relationship with Susan, she is not 'free'. And selfily Uncle might think than no man can replace him in Rachel's heart.
The most important thing for Uncle is that there is an heir to whom pass along the achievements he made so far. The odds to produce an heir are much higher with a 20 years old girl than with a 40 years old. And in the long run, the odds that MC stays in a united family with a girl his age are higher than with a spouse 20 years older. When time takes its toll MC might seek for a life that his ageing wife can no longer live. So once again, better for the Uncle to push MC in the arms of a younger one.
Last, Uncle cares for his daughters and he knows that MC will do his utmost to care for his wife. With Emily and Chloe in the race, there is a good chance that at least one of the girls will be well taken care of.
That's for the rational about Rachel not being one of the choices.
Then you can write a totally different story where MC fucks what people think and fly away with Rachel, you can't fight Love ;)

3.80 star(s) 124 Votes