May 1, 2021
It seems like a lot of people think like me.

This was an awesome game up to episode 3, then for no reason Rachel got cut out and your uncle die and out of nowhere there is an ending.

And just Emily's ending feel right, and it has room for improvement with the relationship with Linda that after episode 3 was just cut from the game too.

The ending for Chloe and Amy made no sense. Chloe likes getting spanked and there is barely any spanks for her in he ending, and for some reason she is a dominatrix that was something barely mention about her that was never develop.

Amy went from maid to dominatrix too, punishing constantly the maids that we meet one of them once and just for one little event. And she spank thing with her and Charlotte don't make any sense neither.

This is obviously not the ending TheGary wanted, is the ending he had to make because of the Patreon rules, that ban incest and the wishes of the almirants... Like giving the option so skip "hard spank" scenes, something that didn't happend in the first episodes.

Mark my word, after TheGary finish THE PATRIARCH... and maybe the next game, i will pay for him to develop the REAL version of CMA. The version that TheGary wanted to make, with the whole Master thing and a harem ending, because Fuck stupid rules that change the product of developers.
Weird thing to think about......their is no incest in the game to begin with.. everything in the game is non incest. Having the same last name isn't incest if no blood relations.... none of the character in the game share the same bloodline except Richard and MC. And that is 1 line removed since MC is only half blood related. Emily and Rachel are the only ones bound by blood again half...since two to tango. And it isn't like either wanted anything between them....it would have been easy to finish the game correctly. Honestly since Rachel is bound to Susan in a way could have done with a combined end...but the way it seemed Richard was a sub to Susan as well as Rachel...seems she was the dom in the 3 way relationship. Seeing MC doesn't have dick issues it might work more like the island event where Susan and MC dom Rachel and explore a switch relationship between themselves as well. This store has so much going for it....I loved the journey but the end seemed like it just didn't flow right. So much could have been expanded on. I dont for one second believe the Pateron excuse with limits because the game doesn't come close to breaking their rules and I refused that excuse...dev just couldn't bring themself to finish strong and just took the easy way out just to close the game off.....games that take too long lose money so I am sure they rushed to end and start a new project

juanel0

Oct 25, 2017
Weird thing to think about......their is no incest in the game to begin with.. everything in the game is non incest. Having the same last name isn't incest if no blood relations.... none of the character in the game share the same bloodline except Richard and MC. And that is 1 line removed since MC is only half blood related. Emily and Rachel are the only ones bound by blood again half...since two to tango. And it isn't like either wanted anything between them....it would have been easy to finish the game correctly. Honestly since Rachel is bound to Susan in a way could have done with a combined end...but the way it seemed Richard was a sub to Susan as well as Rachel...seems she was the dom in the 3 way relationship. Seeing MC doesn't have dick issues it might work more like the island event where Susan and MC dom Rachel and explore a switch relationship between themselves as well. This store has so much going for it....I loved the journey but the end seemed like it just didn't flow right. So much could have been expanded on. I dont for one second believe the Pateron excuse with limits because the game doesn't come close to breaking their rules and I refused that excuse...dev just couldn't bring themself to finish strong and just took the easy way out just to close the game off.....games that take too long lose money so I am sure they rushed to end and start a new project
There is no Rachel/Emily in the game, something that could have happened if you continue with the whole "Master thing" or in an "Harem ending", that "harem ending" is the thing that a lot of us wanted and something that couldn't happend because of Patreon.

And Rachel being "bound" to Susan... that's not a issue, since the MC started the relationship with Rachel, he has started to gain more and more autority and "push" Susan aside. Not cutting her of the relationship, but gaining autority over her and Rachel.

Besides, if you take your uncle's place in the company, you became Susan's boss... so you officialy have autority over her, so there is that.

But you are right about that, "games that take too long lose money so I am sure they rushed to end and start a new project", that's why i'm going to hire TheGary, and probably someone to help him to work in another version of CMA for as long as it takes...

That's not just a wish, that's a statement, if in 5 years TheGary is still working in games, i'm going to hire him to work in that and make the game as long as it needs to be.

kajidiablo

Apr 8, 2018
lol surprised to see this with a complete tag all of a sudden at any rate good job, having all those objectives like it was done works in one long game but having one for every action on each chapter was mildly amusing and frustrating at the same time since it was always new game each chapter lol

out of curiosity was there any resolution to the half baked plot that was going on?

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Depending on what you played for .. you get the gurl you choose,
You also get BFF and friends with benefits out of choosing your bethrothed.
You own everybody on the yacht, crowned the king of kinks
and the source of unlimmited pleasure and unquenched desire 4 all your babes.

Were you expecting some other resolution?

bongopt

Sep 7, 2017
hey everyone

I'm still playing chapter one and this is a very long thread to search. I'm stuck and can't complete the first milestone because of these:

- rachel has to spank chloe with a paddle. if I hide her homework she gets spanked in the interior with emily watching, if I distract her I wait in the hall and peek her room every hour after and nothing happens. previosly rachel went to her roomto spank her but now nothing, how do Imake this happen?

- watch emily and linda together. it says there's an event at emily's room at 23pm, I have to knock on the dooraccording to the WT, I've done this every single say for 2 weeks and nothing happens. any help here?

I've tried the above actions in multiple days because I know they don't trigger every day, but it's too much, so there must be something I'm missing.

the in-game WT and tips kinda suck, but I'm enjoying the game and don't want to give up just yet

thanks in advance

juanel0

Oct 25, 2017
hey everyone

I'm still playing chapter one and this is a very long thread to search. I'm stuck and can't complete the first milestone because of these:

- rachel has to spank chloe with a paddle. if I hide her homework she gets spanked in the interior with emily watching, if I distract her I wait in the hall and peek her room every hour after and nothing happens. previosly rachel went to her roomto spank her but now nothing, how do Imake this happen?

- watch emily and linda together. it says there's an event at emily's room at 23pm, I have to knock on the dooraccording to the WT, I've done this every single say for 2 weeks and nothing happens. any help here?

I've tried the above actions in multiple days because I know they don't trigger every day, but it's too much, so there must be something I'm missing.

the in-game WT and tips kinda suck, but I'm enjoying the game and don't want to give up just yet

thanks in advance
have you talked to chloe?.

I think you need to talk to chloe and then steal her homework and see Rachel use the paddle on her. You need to see this punishment in the interior, and talk with her after that

For Emily i think you just keep trying, if you catch chloe just let her go, and try catch Linda and Emily every hour after 23:00, not just at 23:00

Else, can you post your save so we know excactly at what part you are

Last edited:
Reactions: bongopt

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Oh wow when did this get the completed tag?

I agree there is no true blood incest in this game but the rules here on F95 is what we have to follow for all tags.

• Incest [Sex act between family relatives, including those not related by blood.]
https://f95zone.to/threads/tags-rules-and-list-updated-2021-05-02.10394/

Since the uncle adopted both girls is why the incest tag was added.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
CMA got a new update to 5-1-c on 6/08/2021 (Ch.5 Ep1 Patch C)

Also on the same download page version 4-3-d. (Ch.4 Episode 3 Patch D)

Eula25

Donor
Nov 30, 2018
Depending on what you played for .. you get the gurl you choose,
You also get BFF and friends with benefits out of choosing your bethrothed.
You own everybody on the yacht, crowned the king of kinks
and the source of unlimmited pleasure and unquenched desire 4 all your babes.

Were you expecting some other resolution?
expecting 4 ending but got just 3 as 1 got cut off.

bongopt

Sep 7, 2017
have you talked to chloe?.

I think you need to talk to chloe and then steal her homework and see Rachel use the paddle on her. You need to see this punishment in the interior, and talk with her after that

For Emily i think you just keep trying, if you catch chloe just let her go, and try catch Linda and Emily every hour after 23:00, not just at 23:00

Else, can you post your save so we know excactly at what part you are
Thanks, finally did it ;)

taler

Oct 5, 2017
There was ports already so why can't they ask for updated links?
Oh just realized my comment came off as rude, I meant once you dl joiplay you'll never have to ask for ports again lol. It plays the windows version perfectly, and enables loads of other features like cheats and more portable saves. It's a teach a man to fish situation.

I was in every thread begging for android ports a year ago too before I found joiplay.

taler

Oct 5, 2017
Can someone help me out with Chapter 4. During Amy interrogation I don't get the "Does she have a chance to be a wife" option, after asking are you my master she asks if she would like to be called master. How do I get that?

Jan 2, 2021
Oh just realized my comment came off as rude, I meant once you dl joiplay you'll never have to ask for ports again lol. It plays the windows version perfectly, and enables loads of other features like cheats and more portable saves. It's a teach a man to fish situation.

I was in every thread begging for android ports a year ago too before I found joiplay.
I used for a while now but never noticed any cheats feature

3.80 star(s) 124 Votes