Eula25

Donor
Nov 30, 2018
Once again : Uncle, Rachel and Susan are in a 3 way relationship. Uncle understanding that Rachel has urges that he cannot satisfy, pushes Rachel in MC's arms. And also it's a way to test him further. So when Uncle dies, Rachel is still in relationship with Susan, she is not 'free'. And selfily Uncle might think than no man can replace him in Rachel's heart.
The most important thing for Uncle is that there is an heir to whom pass along the achievements he made so far. The odds to produce an heir are much higher with a 20 years old girl than with a 40 years old. And in the long run, the odds that MC stays in a united family with a girl his age are higher than with a spouse 20 years older. When time takes its toll MC might seek for a life that his ageing wife can no longer live. So once again, better for the Uncle to push MC in the arms of a younger one.
Last, Uncle cares for his daughters and he knows that MC will do his utmost to care for his wife. With Emily and Chloe in the race, there is a good chance that at least one of the girls will be well taken care of.
That's for the rational about Rachel not being one of the choices.
Then you can write a totally different story where MC fucks what people think and fly away with Rachel, you can't fight Love ;)
Welp probably one of the choices that couldn't satisfy player. By rational chloe is just weird to get the ending she's just girl who love bdsm lol amy is like from gf to being a maid and got ending too the only rational and good one is Emily since she love MC. But again this is all couldn't happen if the story isn't just such a random suddenly uncle die Rachel just step back and MC didn't get choice just follow the story. Then in chapter 4 it just decent and seems rush then we got ending could have done more ending but nope just move to new game. Shouldn't have make so much content and a bit story since she's gonna get cut off anyway. The game should just have finish in chapter 3 not many story progress it just MC fuck everyone else. Even if the story is irrational Dev don't want to give a proper ending instead of just shove it off at least it can give some satisfaction for the fan. Imagine playing since start just to see the character got cut off.

Last edited:

Eula25

Donor
Nov 30, 2018
I really don't understand why Gary decide to make players peek 1 of 3 ending instead of doing one big "harem" ending ( or at least make such option). In my opinion it's contradicted the tone of all previous chapters ( or i just don't understand the whole plot
The dev probably just lost interest or dont have any idea about how to continue thats all i think

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
The dev probably just lost interest or dont have any idea about how to continue thats all i think
Nothing was ever hinted in the game that there would be a harem ending.
Almost no development at all of something between the sisters and certainly nothing between Rachel and her daughters.
Following Patreon rules it was not possible and the Dev would probably not cross that line to avoid problems with his next game
That being said, the game lasted for more than 2 years. MC had all the girls, done everything with them. It was time to move on.

Eula25

Donor
Nov 30, 2018
Nothing was ever hinted in the game that there would be a harem ending.
Almost no development at all of something between the sisters and certainly nothing between Rachel and her daughters.
Following Patreon rules it was not possible and the Dev would probably not cross that line to avoid problems with his next game
That being said, the game lasted for more than 2 years. MC had all the girls, done everything with them. It was time to move on.
Heh don't mind no harem ending but still not even an ending with only her. Playing since chapter 1 then suddenly she's just end with Susan step back to give daughter chance and hell only Emily still make sense for ending chloe just bdsm slut. Amy? Just someone who's done something terrible and now being punished for it got ending too. Rachel doesn't even get alone ending to at least satisfy some fans who have invested in her since release. Her ending alone should at least be considered. Still better than none. Harem ending will mess up the dynamic. Still salty how amy got an ending despite what she has done before

Last edited:
Reactions: Vanderer

juanel0

Oct 25, 2017
Once again : Uncle, Rachel and Susan are in a 3 way relationship. Uncle understanding that Rachel has urges that he cannot satisfy, pushes Rachel in MC's arms. And also it's a way to test him further. So when Uncle dies, Rachel is still in relationship with Susan, she is not 'free'. And selfily Uncle might think than no man can replace him in Rachel's heart.
The most important thing for Uncle is that there is an heir to whom pass along the achievements he made so far. The odds to produce an heir are much higher with a 20 years old girl than with a 40 years old. And in the long run, the odds that MC stays in a united family with a girl his age are higher than with a spouse 20 years older. When time takes its toll MC might seek for a life that his ageing wife can no longer live. So once again, better for the Uncle to push MC in the arms of a younger one.
Last, Uncle cares for his daughters and he knows that MC will do his utmost to care for his wife. With Emily and Chloe in the race, there is a good chance that at least one of the girls will be well taken care of.
That's for the rational about Rachel not being one of the choices.
Then you can write a totally different story where MC fucks what people think and fly away with Rachel, you can't fight Love ;)
Again, let me explain my problem with this, and the reason i'm making that thing i tould you about.

Your relationship with Rachel, up to the island event is one of "an ending for this will happend". You were on the path to take your uncle's place in the "Uncle, Rachel, Susan relationship", but after espisode 3, all of that was abandoned. And besides, if Rachel wasn't going to be an option, Why kill your uncle?, that doesn't make sense.

Killing your uncle only made sense as a way to let you have Rachel, but once Rachel is off the table, she should just stayed with your uncle and retire.

The fact that you are your uncle's heir it's fine, makes sense, but you could be his heir and keep him alive, and it was your uncle's plan to produce a heir with Rachel so you could too, but i get your point. Making plans for the future, makes more sense to have your marry someone your age.

And about the ending... i'm trying to make it as close to the game as i can.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: Vanderer

juanel0

Oct 25, 2017
I can't decide, so i'm going to ask all of you. The people who still visit this Treath and are still interested on this game and it's ending.

I want to make a "mod version/fan version" of the ending, from the ending of Uncle' Treatment", Where instead of dying, your Uncle survives and a new plan from your uncle for you, Amy, Chloe, Emily and Rachel, starts, maybe including Charlotte as well, but more like a "side girl" like Linda or Susan, Susan will always be part of Rachel's relationship, you just take your uncle's place in that.

But i can't decide if i should just add Rachel to endings, or try to add more... just have another trip to the yacht because the company will close a few months because of a "misterius virus", and in the yatch develop everything.

Including Chloe and Amy, to make choosing them a more "natural" option.

Right now, the only girls that is woth choosing is Emily, and don't get me wrong, i love Emily. But i think Chloe and Amy needed a little more, and i think there is a little of "Rachel/Susan" in "Emily/Linda" and try to explore that. Because Emily loves Linda, is not just sex, the spend way to much time together to never really adreess that.

And then get the ending, which will be kind of the same, with some minor dialog adjusments and maybe one or two more scenes.

Or i could just, add Rachel in episode 4, and then add Rachel as an option in episode 5, and just change the dialog a little in the rest of events.

NOTE: You uncle still dies at the end, you can't marry Rachel if your uncle lives, and you won't be forced to choose if he doesn't die. So it has to happend.

Right now, i can't really work on anything, because the equipment necesary for that, i'll be able to get in a few months, but i can write, and rewrite, and rewrite the story, until it's good enoght to be considered an "Alternative ending" and not just a "Mod/fan ending".

But that, will be decide by TheGary.

Last edited:
  • Hey there
Reactions: Antwit

gfot

Jun 14, 2019
During the 2nd island trip, Rachel began referring to the MC as her Master. In BDSM that term is usually (but not always) reserved for dominants who have a relationship with the sub/slave, so there was a hint there that the MC was getting into a relationship with her. Especially since he can also dominate Susan. So a relationship between MC and Rachel was definitely possible, the Dev chose not to go for that option, and that's OK, it is still a great game and the ending is fine.

Reactions: ThL

Victarion000

Sep 9, 2018
Here I have some full saves (nearly) of chapter 3 and 4 for anyone who needs, remember that you can (re)play the content of chapter 2 in chapter 3:

Note: even with everything done, you still need to read the walkthrough to revisit all the events. It's a sandbox game after all.

- Chapter 3 (on the yatch, 24-1-LT1.save )

- Chapter 3 (on the island, 24-2-LT1.save ): it's nearly full, you only need to complete a few more stars to wrap up the island

- Chapter 3 (in the office, 24-3-LT1.save )

- Chapter 4 ( ver 4-3-D, there're some one-time events so even with a full save you can still miss them, if you need a save for a specific event you only need to ask, I'll provide. This save is nearly full but I've done most of the events. 15-2-LT1.save )

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
Public release on Patreon of 0.5.b with typo corrections, thanks to splamo
No Rachel ending, quoting the dev :
For me, Rachel had 3 endings. Rachel will always be there for the MC as you can see in the very last part of the game. I don't think a Rachel ending excluding Chloe, Emily, and Amy was needed.
But I understand people like you, who wanted to "end with Rachel"

Eula25

Donor
Nov 30, 2018
Oh well now can just copium. 2 years+ investment in Rachel paid off. Rachel seeing MC till the end what a really good way to end Rachel and then there's Amy who got her own ending good choice from dev.

Eula25

Donor
Nov 30, 2018
Public release on Patreon of 0.5.b with typo corrections, thanks to splamo
No Rachel ending, quoting the dev :
For me, Rachel had 3 endings. Rachel will always be there for the MC as you can see in the very last part of the game. I don't think a Rachel ending excluding Chloe, Emily, and Amy was needed.
But I understand people like you, who wanted to "end with Rachel"
Daken9 Naxos there you go Rachel got 3 endings just like what we wanted :poop:

Reactions: Naxos

juanel0

Oct 25, 2017
well, due to the response i had or the lack of it, i have decided to do both... in a way.

It's obvious that TheGary had some ideas for Rachel in episode 3 that were forgoten in episode 4 and 5, for many reasons.

But i want to know what his plan were, so i'll write my own version of this and a few more events until i'm able to become an almirant.

Drafox

Jul 27, 2017
Rachel has always been the MVP; undermining her in the second half was just weird and uncalled for. By reading the changelog; It's easy to notice how she didn't get any content in any of the latest chapters; this made me and many others lose all interest in continuing to play, what a letdown.

Eula25

Donor
Nov 30, 2018
Rachel has always been the MVP; undermining her in the second half was just weird and uncalled for. By reading the changelog; It's easy to notice how she didn't get any content in any of the latest chapters; this made me and many others lose all interest in continuing to play, what a letdown.
She did have content in the chapter 5 but yeah no ending with her ending is just she will always be there for MC a satisfying way for people who play for Rachel content:KEK:

dominant1

Aug 18, 2017
As of the end of chapter 3 at least, Amy is surprisingly the standout choice. Hated her when she showed up, but after a little training and coming to accept and enjoy her new role? Much better. As of the end of chapter 3 she's the only one who didn't just hint she loved the MC but outright said it. When she was excited about getting revenge on Chloe it just popped out.

Rachel is great and all, but she has Susan and won't really be 'yours'. Sure it could be written that she gave up Susan blah blah, but that wouldn't really fit.

• Angry
Reactions: Eula25 and ThL

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
As of the end of chapter 3 at least, Amy is surprisingly the standout choice. Hated her when she showed up, but after a little training and coming to accept and enjoy her new role? Much better. As of the end of chapter 3 she's the only one who didn't just hint she loved the MC but outright said it. When she was excited about getting revenge on Chloe it just popped out.

Rachel is great and all, but she has Susan and won't really be 'yours'. Sure it could be written that she gave up Susan blah blah, but that wouldn't really fit.
Good to see that some people here see the rational in the storyline ;)

• Angry
Reactions: Eula25

Eula25

Donor
Nov 30, 2018

After what she did she just somehow love MC back hahahaha and accepting her role being as maid somehow make you ....She's just there more like a maid and a bitch that MC fuck every hole. Surely logical to love someone who make you a bitch instead of just sending her home so much love for that then you stil Besides it's not just about Rachel got no ending it just about how it just so sudden. Like so sudden she just step back to give chance to other. Uncle also suddenly die hahahaha hahaha. Imagine playing for years for dev just decided to just slap you in the face with that kind of choice. Not even that don't even bother with non canon ending with Rachel as if it's cannont be done with. Sure man a very satisfying feeling to see your favourite somehow got after playing around 2 years surely good decision for players who wanted her as ending. He can make ending with Amy but why not with Rachel. Some might even say Amy ending somehow weird to be in there truly he loves his fan by that decision. Some dev i know at least make a non canon ending to at least satisfy some people that has invested a lot of their time for the game and this dev isn't just slap you in the face with that choice and said Rachel with you in those 3 ending hahahahahahahahah top tier dev

May 1, 2021
I would love to see a Rachel end. It is kinda odd to cut it out. We find out that she had Emily earlier in life so she would still have time to have more children. And it seemed uncle pushed hard to get MC to sleep with her. The whole submission island trip proves she was a perfect choice if you want. Plus an heir with Richard's wife would be a great end and would kinda make alot of sense

Reactions: Eula25

juanel0

Oct 25, 2017
It seems like a lot of people think like me.

This was an awesome game up to episode 3, then for no reason Rachel got cut out and your uncle die and out of nowhere there is an ending.

And just Emily's ending feel right, and it has room for improvement with the relationship with Linda that after episode 3 was just cut from the game too.

The ending for Chloe and Amy made no sense. Chloe likes getting spanked and there is barely any spanks for her in he ending, and for some reason she is a dominatrix that was something barely mention about her that was never develop.

Amy went from maid to dominatrix too, punishing constantly the maids that we meet one of them once and just for one little event. And she spank thing with her and Charlotte don't make any sense neither.

This is obviously not the ending TheGary wanted, is the ending he had to make because of the Patreon rules, that ban incest and the wishes of the almirants... Like giving the option so skip "hard spank" scenes, something that didn't happend in the first episodes.

Mark my word, after TheGary finish THE PATRIARCH... and maybe the next game, i will pay for him to develop the REAL version of CMA. The version that TheGary wanted to make, with the whole Master thing and a harem ending, because Fuck stupid rules that change the product of developers.

3.80 star(s) 124 Votes