DonTirri

Jan 9, 2018
such a letdown of an ending after a game that is one of the better ones in this site.

Once again showing that getting attached to a game and its characters is a fools errand because the payoff is never as good as the journey. Such a disappointment.

Kondorito

Feb 10, 2020
Guys, I am in chapter 4, and I think I fucked up the mission order (did not know there was any though).

I have Business 101 #2 and #3 to do but I am already
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
, so there are no contracts to do. Does the contracts start again after advancing in the story further?

Another thing is that I want to do all scenes with the girls, but I am finding impossible to switch the favorite label from Chloe to Emily to do all the Emily scenes in "The Love Story". Is there a way to trigger any repetitive scenario with Emily so she can be the favorite?

Reactions: 2796natt

taler

Oct 5, 2017
I used for a while now but never noticed any cheats feature
There's a button that brings up the console and tells you what the variables you need to change are. It doesn't work for this game but works for every other renpy game. I assume the dev did something to disable it.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I cant get done: Aunt finally finds out. I can't trigger the last star, Help pls :C
It can take a few times to get Rachel to find out you are using the cream on Linda, just keep playing and you should be able to get it.

After a spanking Linda needs some relief for her sore ass. If Rachel catches you there will be consequences…

Reactions: Eula25

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Reactions: ubblesnop

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
any cheatermods?
Codes for chapter 1 is all you need, no other chapter needs any kind of cheats.
I listed the one's that were safe to use but the link has been removed when they updated the OP.
Search for my name and you will find them.

wuhasy

Apr 26, 2021
Codes for chapter 1 is all you need, no other chapter needs any kind of cheats.
I listed the one's that were safe to use but the link has been removed when they updated the OP.
Search for my name and you will find them.
love you! have a nice day

Cuveira

Nov 30, 2018
owh god reading this was a mistake... so i cant chose rachel and no harem ending eh... well the perfect ending is already in my head... so im not gonna download the last ch

Reactions: a1fox3
3.80 star(s) 124 Votes