a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
owh god reading this was a mistake... so i cant chose rachel and no harem ending eh... well the perfect ending is already in my head... so im not gonna download the last ch
I gave up back in chapter 3, I don't really like bdsm, or anal, or lesbo and I'm not in to cosplay.
Don't want the thief either and that tattoo bitch is a no go as well.

None blood related incest is crap in all games if there is no blood related to go along with it.

What really killed it was no pregnancy.

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
The game assumes you finished all the content in part 1 so no saves needed. Each chapter is a stand alone game.
Yes, I won't say it in a way that really spoils it, but the last events of part 1 is a bit of a cascade of events leading to the beginning of part 2.

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
So since this is complete now, figured I'd ask:
Were any of the girls virgins?

I know Emily turned out to not be one (which was a huge disappointment considering how much she protected her vagina) but I had hopes for Chloe.

I don't care about spoilers if the answer is no. Not like I'm going to play for hours upon hours just to discover why these girls I had to spend hours/days corrupting myself before they would put out turned out to be secret hoes.

And before I get flak as to why it would matter, I have a Defloration fetish.
I played up until just after the Island (1) a few years ago, found out Emily wasn't a virgin after having to work so hard just to fuck her in the pussy once and basically never played again due to disappointment.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
So since this is complete now, figured I'd ask:
Were any of the girls virgins?

I know Emily turned out to not be one (which was a huge disappointment considering how much she protected her vagina) but I had hopes for Chloe.

I don't care about spoilers if the answer is no. Not like I'm going to play for hours upon hours just to discover why these girls I had to spend hours/days corrupting myself before they would put out turned out to be secret hoes.

And before I get flak as to why it would matter, I have a Defloration fetish.
I played up until just after the Island (1) a few years ago, found out Emily wasn't a virgin after having to work so hard just to fuck her in the pussy once and basically never played again due to disappointment.
No, none of the girls were virgin.
This and no pregnancy were just 2 of the reasons I never finish chapter 3.

raptorscream

Apr 14, 2021
how do you get the 4th star in "Keep her on a short leash" in Chapter 2?

"Once Emily has earned a punishment, send her to your room. Immediately after that talk to Rachel and tell her that
Susan is looking for her. Find Chloe and tell her to follow you."

But I dont get an option for Rachel to tell her to go to Susan

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
Well fuck, even little Chloe gave it up before you got there?
That's just depressing considering how hard you had to work at her and Em and how proper they acted.

I feel you on no pregnancy content, then again I guess I shouldn't of been expecting a romance thing in my bdsm game?

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
So how bad is the grind in this sandbox? I typically hate playing them, but occasionally I come across one that isn't too bad, just a bit of free roam and no repetitive resource/event grinding. Which kind of sandbox does this fall under?

juanel0

Oct 25, 2017
So how bad is the grind in this sandbox? I typically hate playing them, but occasionally I come across one that isn't too bad, just a bit of free roam and no repetitive resource/event grinding. Which kind of sandbox does this fall under?
the second one, the grind become less and less as you progress

Reactions: Crimsonfiend76

godders3000

Aug 19, 2016
Interesting. I stopped at chapter 3, but it was mostly the change in interface / gameplay loop that made me lose interest for the most part.

I might pick this back up now that it's completed. Does the story tie up at least? Does it feel complete? Odd to drop after episode 1 in chapter 5.

3.80 star(s) 124 Votes