a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Interesting. I stopped at chapter 3, but it was mostly the change in interface / gameplay loop that made me lose interest for the most part.

I might pick this back up now that it's completed. Does the story tie up at least? Does it feel complete? Odd to drop after episode 1 in chapter 5.
As I said above I stop playing in chapter 3 and to add to what I posted I am not into none blood relationship incest.
My main kinks are incest (the blood type), pregnancy and romance, throw in kissing and hand holding and you got my favorite game.

godders3000

Aug 19, 2016
As I said above I stop playing in chapter 3 and to add to what I posted I am not into none blood relationship incest.
My main kinks are incest (the blood type), pregnancy and romance, throw in kissing and hand holding and you got my favorite game.
Yeah, my bad. I just read my post again and I can see how it seems that I was asking you, but my question was intended for anyone that completed the game.

Reactions: a1fox3

juanel0

Oct 25, 2017
Interesting. I stopped at chapter 3, but it was mostly the change in interface / gameplay loop that made me lose interest for the most part.

I might pick this back up now that it's completed. Does the story tie up at least? Does it feel complete? Odd to drop after episode 1 in chapter 5.
after episode 3 a lot of things got cut.

Episode 4 was really short because i gues the dev was tired of this game and just made a rushed ending.

If your main girl is Emily you may like it, else you probably wont.

Reactions: godders3000

gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018
Does the story tie up at least? Does it feel complete?
Yeah the story ties up. If it feels complete depends on the person you ask I guess. There're 3 endings, where two of them are pretty good (Emily, Chloe) and one is mediocre (Amy, but I didn't care for her as a LI at that time...). If you search for a "... and they live happy together forever" ending with Rachel (which didn't make any sense at that point in the game) or a Harem ending you might feel disappointed at the end...

Reactions: godders3000

Kanzen

Aug 27, 2017
I just started playing and I'm around 20% in on chapter 2 and I was wondering if there was going to be more pet play with chloe?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I just started playing and I'm around 20% in on chapter 2 and I was wondering if there was going to be more pet play with chloe?
I don't remember how much but there should be more in chapter 2 but later it more or less goes to BDSM with very little if any pet play.

juanel0

Oct 25, 2017
a little, but after episode 2 there are not any more pet-play that i can remeber. Not with Chloe.

For some reason Emily has more pet-play content that Chloe in the lastest episodes.

Eula25

Donor
Nov 30, 2018

Nah it didn't feel complete. Dev just rush it to the end and then don't want to do Rachel ending. Then dev just gave some reason why Rachel ending doesn't make sense and shove it on player face. Clearly there was some plan for her in chapter 3 but nope let's just rush it to the ending and think some sort of reasons to make her doesn't get an ending hell even Amy got her ending. Top tier writing.

juanel0

Oct 25, 2017
Nah it didn't feel complete. Dev just rush it to the end and then don't want to do Rachel ending. Then dev just gave some reason why Rachel ending doesn't make sense and shove it on player face. Clearly there was some plan for her in chapter 3 but nope let's just rush it to the ending and think some sort of reasons to make her doesn't get an ending hell even Amy got her ending. Top tier writing.
I get it, but for some reason, it seems like some Patreons like this ending... like a lot, and a lot of people for some reason i don't really understand don't like Rachel.

I still think it suck that Rachel doesn't have an ending, i think is was a rushed ending, i think there are enought things left to explore about every girl to have another episode and i really think that the ending is not that good.

The only one decent is Emily's.

Chloe's an Amy's are really weird, it doesn't feel like and ending at all and Rachel's "ending" forgets about everything on episode 3.

This was my favorite game for so long... it sucks that it ended like that

Kanzen

Aug 27, 2017
I'm in chapter 3 and I have this bug where the menu stays up and I can't close it. its one one next to the tracker menu that gives you updates on who needs to be punished

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I'm in chapter 3 and I have this bug where the menu stays up and I can't close it. its one one next to the tracker menu that gives you updates on who needs to be punished
Just keep playing and it will close on you.

Sometimes it will close just switching rooms 2-3 times.

_MrKnight_

Aug 14, 2019
This was a great game, the story was great but i stopped at chapter 3. Correct me if im wrong but the game seemed to be building to MC having a Dom relationship over the family and replacing his uncle as patriarch of the family whilst also fucking them and then building a further harem on top of that.
I was most interested in the relationship of MC and Rachel as this seemed to be the thing you were building towards and a plan of the MCs Uncle.

I do hope that due the confusion of the fans the Dev might consider returning to this project and delivering on the promise the game had.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
This was a great game, the story was great but i stopped at chapter 3. Correct me if im wrong but the game seemed to be building to MC having a Dom relationship over the family and replacing his uncle as patriarch of the family whilst also fucking them and then building a further harem on top of that.
I was most interested in the relationship of MC and Rachel as this seemed to be the thing you were building towards and a plan of the MCs Uncle.

I do hope that due the confusion of the fans the Dev might consider returning to this project and delivering on the promise the game had.
No harem just 1 girl of the 4 younger ones, no Rachel ending per-say. (Or so I have read.)

(I to stopped on chapter 3 because it went BDSM and I am not into BDSM and also not into stepcest.)

Jan 2, 2021
Just made an Unofficial Android Port

UPDATED: 17 May, 2020
Download chapter 3 here: Cure My Addiction [Ch. 3 Ep. 6c] [TheGary]

Download chapter 2 here: Cure My Addiction [Ch. 2] [TheGary]

Download chapter 1 here: Cure My Addiction [Ch. 1] [TheGary]

These releases support my gestures:
- Swipe up to open the game menu
- Swipe down to hide the interface
- Swipe left to roll back
- Swipe right to skip

Made with Custom scripts based on RpaKit (Madeddy@F95Zone), UnRen (Sam@F95Zone) and Cruncher (bas@F95Zone)

If you encounter an issue with my port please ping me here or at my

Enjoy ! ;)
These don't work

3.80 star(s) 124 Votes