ReefKoras

Nov 12, 2020
ch1.png
ch2.png

Is my game, ch 1, bugged or something? I am struggling to complete the chores around day 57, I see Emily and Chloe and I clean but no star completion for it. I also realize the earlier events somehow feel hard to unlock even when following the guide. I can peek on Susan discipline Rachel, but I don't get the star for it either. I want to unlock Chloe Corruption event, but I'm not sure what I am missing to get the bare bottom spanking for Chloe.

Edit: I've reinstalled it and used the saves, but the events still feel bugged or something..

Last edited:

Tony507

Jan 15, 2021
Good Morning.
This game is long?
Can I avoid lesbianism?
The story is finished or will they release more chapters?
Greetings.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Good Morning.
1.This game is long?
2.Can I avoid lesbianism?
3.The story is finished or will they release more chapters?
Greetings.
1 Yes very long game.
2. No its part of the game but its not or was not very much through chapter 3, I never finish the game so have no idea for chapter 4 and5.
3. Yes story is finished.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Tony507

Sennistrasz

Oct 6, 2020
I need help with Chapter 2, New Life #3, 2nd star, which is supposedly Amy cleaning Emily's toys whilst naked (she's at level 4). I can't get a different scene, is there an additional requirement or thing to do?

Feb 10, 2018
How do I get final star of Is She Sick? I saw some mention of save editing and then TheGary said he'd fix it. Also the game claims you can't miss anything but Chloe won't play sick.
Edit: Never mind. I just used a save editor and made her sick to get it.

Last edited:

SoulSwipre

Dec 10, 2019
I'm really enjoying this game in terms of the freedom and the sandbox-y aspect. But the part I like most is the fact that you can't miss scenes. But according to the guide chpt 3 which I just started, it is now possible to do so. I really enjoyed 1 even it when it was grindy, 2 was the best IMO because it had everything good from 1 and removed almost everything bad. I'm up to 3 and it seems the majority of the scenes are repeats from 2.

But what I'm interested is if it's true that it's no longer possible to get 100% completion, and if it true for 4&5?

Pigi

May 11, 2019
Hey guys! Need help with Midnight Bath #2, after ordering food nothing happend, and items dont arrive at all, already have completed In need of attention #1, but cant complete.... Mb there is some console command to fix it ?
1625586189878.png 1625586203470.png

pingp

Apr 14, 2017
SO I must download every chapter to play right? There is no collection of the all chapters right?

3.80 star(s) 124 Votes