juanel0

Oct 25, 2017
hey

need some help

finished chapter 2 100% and when I installed chapter 3 I don't see my save game, only an old save from chapter 1

what am I doing wrong? do I need to move some files manually?

thanks
you just start a new game, you don't need or have any use for the saves from previous chapters.

rocky1905

Jul 18, 2017
Cure My Addiction [Ch.5 Ep.1 C] [TheGary] crunched

Original Size PC: 1,1 GB
Original Size Mac: 1,08 GB

Compressed Size PC: 387 MB
CureMyAddiction-5-1-C-pc-crunched.zip: Workupload Ch.5 PC

Compressed Size Mac: 369 MB
CureMyAddiction-5-1-C-mac-crunched.zip: Workupload Ch.5 Mac

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

Tools:
UnRen v0.91 (Sam@f95zone) - YAC v3.1b (hngg@f95zone) - -

Cure My Addiction [Ch.4 Ep.3 D] [TheGary] crunched

Original Size PC: 1,4 GB

Compressed Size PC: 489 MB
CureMyAddiction-4-3-D-pc-crunched.zip: Workupload Ch.4 PC

Compressed Size Mac: 472 MB
CureMyAddiction-4-3-D-mac-crunched.zip: Workupload Ch.4 Mac

Tools:
UnRen v0.91 (Sam@f95zone) - YAC v2.1 (hngg@f95zone) - -

Cure My Addiction [Ch.3 Ep.11 A] [TheGary] crunched

Original Size PC: 2,01 GB
Original Size Mac: 1,99 GB

Compressed Size PC: 625 MB
CureMyAddiction-C3-E11-A-pc-crunched.zip: Workupload Ch.3 PC

Compressed Size Mac: 608 MB
CureMyAddiction-C3-E11-A-mac-crunched.zip: Workupload Ch.3 Mac

Tools:
UnRen v0.91 (Sam@f95zone) - YAC v2.1 (hngg@f95zone) - -

Can you share mega links plz

Thermophob

Apr 10, 2018
im suprised this game does not have an incest patch.
And how would it work?
Rachel is an aunt by marriage. Her husband is a maternal uncle of MC (his mother's brother).
Emily is Rachel's daughter from previous relationship.
Chloe is adopted and visibly Asian looking.
:D

Last edited:
Reactions: Snugglepuff

dewran37

Aug 13, 2018
[Chapter 3] Hello all, need help in this error. This came after the scene with Rachel on beach bed (first arrival)

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/scripts-island/events/e247/e247_jump_to_island.rpy", line 365, in <module>
  File "game/scripts-core/handlers/location.rpy", line 69, in jump
  File "game/scripts-core/handlers/talk.rpy", line 204, in aggro
  File "game/scripts-core/handlers/frame.rpy", line 503, in location
  File "game/scripts-core/handlers/location.rpy", line 95, in background
KeyError: u'playerroom'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "scripts-yacht/locations/bathroom/loc_bathroom_shower.rpyc", line 6, in script call
  File "scripts-island/events/e247/e247_jump_to_island.rpyc", line 365, in script
  File "D:\Games\CureMyAddiction-C3-E11-A-pc2\renpy\ast.py", line 881, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "D:\Games\CureMyAddiction-C3-E11-A-pc2\renpy\python.py", line 1913, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec bytecode in globals, locals
  File "game/scripts-island/events/e247/e247_jump_to_island.rpy", line 365, in <module>
  File "game/scripts-core/handlers/location.rpy", line 69, in jump
  File "game/scripts-core/handlers/talk.rpy", line 204, in aggro
  File "game/scripts-core/handlers/frame.rpy", line 503, in location
  File "game/scripts-core/handlers/location.rpy", line 95, in background
KeyError: u'playerroom'

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.1.3.1092
Cure My Addiction C3-E11-A
Wed Jul 07 16:27:01 2021
Hey did you find answer this error? I have same issue

gaaby

Game Developer
Jan 6, 2018
And how would it work?
Rachel is aunt by marriage. Her husband is an maternal uncle of MC (his mother's brother).
Emily is her daughter from previous relationship.
I dont fucking know but people always manage to put incest into something nowadays, lookin like Alabama

• Haha
Reactions: ubblesnop and Piat

PadroPedro

Dec 18, 2017
And how would it work?
Rachel is aunt by marriage. Her husband is an maternal uncle of MC (his mother's brother).
This is what we commonly refer as jumping trough innumerous hoops to put incest in the game without going against patreon policy. Realistically someone could patch a few dialogues to make everyone blood related and that'd be an incest patch.

Felicityskye

Jan 8, 2018
This is what we commonly refer as jumping trough innumerous hoops to put incest in the game without going against patreon policy. Realistically someone could patch a few dialogues to make everyone blood related and that'd be an incest patch.
Those games were initially written with an incest theme in mind and then censored for Patreon. Therefore when you apply a basic incest patch to change relationships, the dialogue and story make sense as naturally intended. A good example is Radiant.

Sure anyone can add an "incest patch" to any game. But that doesn't mean it is going to naturally work with the story and not feel out of place.

Reactions: Thermophob

Blogic

Jul 25, 2018
I would appreciate an incest patch to just get rid of the word "step cousin" and replace it with "cousin".

Literally nobody says step cousins.

Feb 24, 2020
For some reason for "Keep Her on a Short Leash #1" in Chapter 2, I am unable to attain the 5th star "Let her do it". I understand the steps are:
1. Get Emily to be punished by failing her chores (but not by getting caught by MC for having her butt plug in her ass in public)
2. Immediately tell Emily to wait in your room for punishment
3. Next tell Rachael that Susan need to talk to her
4. Ask Chloe to follow you to give her a walk
5. Ask Amy to come and see the pet walking exercise
6. "Let her do it" by letting Chloe pee near Amy

Somehow despite following these steps I am still unable to clear the 5th star "Let her do it". It's the only star left in my entire run. Any help?

Edit: Nvm it somehow cleared for me even though I have followed the steps diligently before. Just have to rinse and repeat until the "quest" checks itself.

Last edited:

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
And how would it work?
Chloe is adopted and visibly Asian looking
I asked the same question about Where the Heart is, but apparently the game needed incest so bad, some fan made a patch. It makes no sense and doesn't work with the story of the game, but it's there now. :unsure: I have seen posts of people insisting this is an incest game, but it really isn't. I'm as big a fan of the family fun times, as the next degenerate, but it really doesn't need to be in every game.

Scoobax

Feb 21, 2020
Hi. How to get the 5th star in punishments, chapter 4? It says that emily will do something in my room (bedroom i think it is) if she is not punishment. I am still waiting but nothing happens.

Edit: found it

Last edited:

Pigi

May 11, 2019
So... passed 2 weeks, and 0 replies.
Need help with Midnight Bath #2, after ordering food nothing happend, and items dont arrive at all, already have completed In need of attention #1, but cant complete.... Mb there is some console command to fix it ? Guys, help please.

wildride

Jul 5, 2017
Chapter 3 just put me right off, Having to redo the same scenes from Chapter 2 is kinda weird if the game supposedly assumes you did all of Chapter 2. Just makes no logical sense.

Is there some save file floating around that is essentially having the Chapter 2 quests done but not touching on the chapter 3 quests (apart from the city part at the start of course)

Reactions: Blamon
3.80 star(s) 123 Votes