zacic10

Jul 17, 2021
Unofficial Android Port for :

Cure My Addiction [Ch.5 Ep.1 C]

Download

ALLOW STORAGE ACCESS
My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
If it says unknown developer or something like that just press install anyway.

If you liked my work, Support on Patreon:

Give Me Your Feedback on the Discord Server. As it's easier to reach me there, than here.
there is a link for chapter 3? thanks for the 4 and 5 btw!

Reactions: Br@ndy

zacic10

Jul 17, 2021
serious question, do i have to repeat basically ALL OVER again game 2 in chapter 3? i mean, there's no way i unlock the past events shown in chapter 2 or skip them without screwing something up?

bobdango

Dec 25, 2020
I am unable to complete Sacrifice 5* & Asking for it from chapter 1 as well as She Does Deserve It 1* Midnight Bath #2 5* Rachel doesn't swim at night anymore.

I have read a lot of posts about how to do each of them to no avail.

Knightcvel

Jan 13, 2019
Is the last update the final one? I've just took a peek in the images and there is one closing the last event as being the end and thanking all supporters.

ohmz

Feb 6, 2021
Is the last update the final one? I've just took a peek in the images and there is one closing the last event as being the end and thanking all supporters.
The game is finished and the dev has moved onto a new game.
Could I play all the chapters after downloading 5? Or do I have to download all of them seperately?
Each of the downloads only contain a single chapter. If you want to start from the beginning you need to download chapter 1.

Inve2

Jan 13, 2018
Anyone care to share a savegame of middle-chapter 3? I'd like to take from where I left some time ago...

3.80 star(s) 124 Votes