VolksKrieg

Apr 6, 2018
LOL. It is complete already? I haven't played this one. I never even get to finish chapter 1. So how was the ending look like? Do we get to have the milfs? I mean, not just fucking them. I mean more than that?

freakyfunk

Aug 11, 2017
Hi guys, I completed 99% Yacht and 100% Island. While replaying yacht, in the "Help" section, it says "Linda night visit unavailable". Is there any way to toggle it back to available? I'm missing the last 2 stars of "Linda Surprise Visit".

Kenjiro_

Sep 1, 2021
On chapter 1, making Rachel miss the call quest loop keeps restarting with the same outcome. Is that normal?

KillerTamilan

May 22, 2021
Can
Unofficial Android Port for :

Cure My Addiction [Ch.4 Ep.3 D]

Download

ALLOW STORAGE ACCESS
My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If it says unknown developer or something like that just press install anyway.

If you like my work, support on Patreon:

Give Me Your Feedback on the Discord Server. As it's easier to reach me there, than here.
The choices are not visible please fix it quick please

ReefKoras

Nov 12, 2020
Playing ch 1 is it me or are some of the events bugged? I struggle with getting the earlier ones - chores and peek on susan & rachel. Isn't peeking on susan and rachel the one where susan gets spanked?

Edit: Hoping there was mod for gallery and unlock all scenes this is pretty grindy and difficult.

ChrisDark

Jul 24, 2017
I am stuck on bondage devices in chapter 3. I've gone back to the office twice (waited 4 days) and still no option. Only difference is that I got the rock paper scissors scene with chloe and Emily. I've waited for about half a month now and still nothing.

LordSanguine

Mar 7, 2019
Does anyone have a comprehensive download of all the chapters? Needing to download each chapter individually is a really stupid idea.

Reactions: HalGLC
3.80 star(s) 124 Votes