Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
That would be A LOT of animations, and would make some already pretty big files sizes, freaking huge. Probably better just to put them in the next game right? ;)

Blades1138

Jul 29, 2017
What's with people and animations ?
3DCG animations will always be awkward unless done by a professional studio. Not to mention the obvious clipping issues between characters.
Meanwhile they take a buttload more time to do than static renders, meaning you get less content overall just for a 5s animation loop.

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
3DCG animations will always be awkward unless done by a professional studio. Not to mention the obvious clipping issues between characters.
I feel like you are living 5 years in the past with that comment. ;) It's pretty much expected of Ren'Py games to have some kind of animations these days. I can't speak to how difficult they are to pull off, but a very large amount of AVNs do them pretty well. This game had a few decent animations in the later chapters, so I don't think it's too much of a stretch to hope the Dev does more in their future projects. (y)

Sasarko99

Jun 13, 2018
This game is driving me insane, Chapter 3 is a complete mess, the autosave is not working at all and the quicksave is buggy, the tracklist is messed with up, doesn't show all the events, and there are some red error lines in the bottom.
I kept trying to give Chloe her reward for cleaning her room but the event just won't trigger, I can't lift Rachel's skirt in the morning it doesn't give me the choice, the event for the bondage device didn't/won't trigger.
The secret scenes for Sophie also won't trigger, when I lost the contract and drink with her she says see you tomorrow but nothing happens, staying in the bedroom all day after winning the contract and sleeping when Amy is lying on the bed at 22:00 is doing nothing, did I do something wrong?
I finally managed to get the lift the skirt one, it was at 8:00 on a Sunday if the day of the week matters.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Blades1138

Jul 29, 2017
I feel like you are living 5 years in the past with that comment. ;) It's pretty much expected of Ren'Py games to have some kind of animations these days. I can't speak to how difficult they are to pull off, but a very large amount of AVNs do them pretty well. This game had a few decent animations in the later chapters, so I don't think it's too much of a stretch to hope the Dev does more in their future projects. (y)
Thanks for that. I just have pretty high standards when it comes down to it. As for expectations, most 'animations' are just simple loops that add very little to the experience. Yes there are some scenes that benefit from an animation, but having a blanket statement like 'add animations to all of your scenes' is not constructive. Nor would animations add to the game if performed in that manner.
I haven't played it recently but, if I recall correctly, CoBD is an example of good use of animations.

Reactions: Bloodguard

Virgile85

Jan 21, 2020
Is the game finished???
Last time I played I was with Emily as maid in the house that uncle gave mc and I was about to fuck the business woman??
Which chapter is this??

VolksKrieg

Apr 6, 2018
LOL. It is complete already? I haven't played this one. I never even get to finish chapter 1. So how was the ending look like? Do we get to have the milfs? I mean, not just fucking them. I mean more than that?

freakyfunk

Aug 11, 2017
Hi guys, I completed 99% Yacht and 100% Island. While replaying yacht, in the "Help" section, it says "Linda night visit unavailable". Is there any way to toggle it back to available? I'm missing the last 2 stars of "Linda Surprise Visit".

Kenjiro_

Sep 1, 2021
On chapter 1, making Rachel miss the call quest loop keeps restarting with the same outcome. Is that normal?

KillerTamilan

May 22, 2021
Can
Unofficial Android Port for :

Cure My Addiction [Ch.4 Ep.3 D]

Download

ALLOW STORAGE ACCESS
My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If it says unknown developer or something like that just press install anyway.

If you like my work, support on Patreon:

Give Me Your Feedback on the Discord Server. As it's easier to reach me there, than here.
The choices are not visible please fix it quick please

ReefKoras

Nov 12, 2020
Playing ch 1 is it me or are some of the events bugged? I struggle with getting the earlier ones - chores and peek on susan & rachel. Isn't peeking on susan and rachel the one where susan gets spanked?

Edit: Hoping there was mod for gallery and unlock all scenes this is pretty grindy and difficult.

3.80 star(s) 123 Votes