Kar2

Sep 30, 2020
Is there a Mac version of episode 1 for Mac somewhere?... If someone can show me that would be great!

Last edited:

Lordhalmar

Sep 5, 2019
I am not sure if it is a big or if I am doing something wrong, in chapter 3 babysitting 2 the second star will not complete. Amy has been disabled many many times by Charlotte and sometimes it looks like there was an event so I talk to them and I take over the punishment but I can't get that star to complete. I even talk to Charlotte every day about the day before

sammyjone

May 2, 2019
I'm at the end of chapter three and still have the last two tracks for Chloe, My Wish and Not Fooling Anyone, i can't get the punishment scene to start. Guide says to call Emily for a couple of days to make Chloe jealous. I did that for like a week straight and nothing ever happend. Any help?

thanks

code991

Aug 21, 2021
I need help with The Deal #3 in chapter 2.

I've done all other quests (except for demoted to lookout since it requires The Deal 3).

Its been 30+ days by now. I've tried everything i cant think of, i cant find a way to deny rachel. If i recall correctly she should come to be and ask to help her right?
She doesnt do that anymore.

What am i missing?

I've been ignoring her like a plague. I havent slept with her, havent punished her and i havent been taking any reward for my studies/cleaning duties. Ive been sitting in my room studying, cleaning and clicking skip time for so long now...

EDIT: Its been over 100 days now. This shit is broken or im missing something huge and obvious. Either that or maybe I had to complete this quest way earlier in the game and now i cant do it anymore ? ...
Anyone got a save with every quest completed except for "Demoted to Lookout #1" so i can experience the ending and finally start chapter 3?

Im thinking to just ignoring finishing chapter 2 and go straight to 3 ... even tho i would love to know why am i going into a chopper with my uncle lol

Last edited:

sammyjone

May 2, 2019
I need help with The Deal #3 in chapter 2.

I've done all other quests (except for demoted to lookout since it requires The Deal 3).

Its been 30+ days by now. I've tried everything i cant think of, i cant find a way to deny rachel. If i recall correctly she should come to be and ask to help her right?
She doesnt do that anymore.

What am i missing?

I've been ignoring her like a plague. I havent slept with her, havent punished her and i havent been taking any reward for my studies/cleaning duties. Ive been sitting in my room studying, cleaning and clicking skip time for so long now...

EDIT: Its been over 100 days now. This shit is broken or im missing something huge and obvious. Either that or maybe I had to complete this quest way earlier in the game and now i cant do it anymore ? ...
Anyone got a save with every quest completed except for "Demoted to Lookout #1" so i can experience the ending and finally start chapter 3?

Im thinking to just ignoring finishing chapter 2 and go straight to 3 ... even tho i would love to know why am i going into a chopper with my uncle lol
have you completed True Nature #1, are you using the walk through?

ererer5r32467

Apr 20, 2019
hello good job with the game mate
I want to ask if anyone has a walkthrough that tells what to do day by day with all tasks in the same time
thx

code991

Aug 21, 2021
have you completed True Nature #1, are you using the walk through?
Ofcourse. As i said, ALL quests are finished except the the deal 3 and demoted to lookout 1.

Anyway it dosnt matter any more, ive decided to start chapter 3 anyway.

Now im having some issues with chapter 3, i cant figure out how to do "Chloe's Scenses #4" ...

Ive had Amy wait for her punishment in the interior and i then talked to chloe and told her that he punishment for her will also happen in hte interior but nothing special happened when i went there. It was the usual amy spanks chloe punishment and i didnt progress through that quest. Also i couldnt punish amy

How do i punish both of them at the same time?

EDIT: NVM i figured it out

Also, is the bellow imagine normal? The red text at the bottom of it.... ?

1634547790416.png

Last edited:

MasterMiha

Sep 26, 2020
I have a question about chapter one when Emily wants Chloe spanked. How far can you push that event? She eventually agrees that Emily can watch, but can you push further? Can Emily spank her? Kissing?

ElAguila

Oct 22, 2021
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Alright, I found this post from 2 years ago and I had to create an account to get some answers (and I CBA to read another 500 pages), but this doesn't seem to be working for me (or I've completely missed something else).
I've been to the tub at least 20 times between 01 and 03, and this last time I even made sure it was a saturday (I later read somewhere it was supposed to be a saturday) and I never see anyone in the tub.
I'm at 49% of the chapter.
In progress are only two:
For real?#1
In need of attention#1

Cleared:

I also have a problem with Emily's star in In need of attention because it's impossible to ignore her since she never comes to me.
So basically I have a problem with both of the only one's in progression at the moment.
It feels like there's progression going on somewhere that don't have stars, if you know what I mean, but I just can't seem to find them...
Please advice? :unsure:

Turalyon

Aug 19, 2017
I've seen posts in this thread with a gallery. Is there a gallery in the game? I can't find an option for it anywhere.

Oct 6, 2020
I have a problem with "You Must Be Caught Peeking or Accept Your Spanking" star from "Aunt makes mistakes" in Ch.1. I have read lots of replies, but no luck.

I catch Rachel with the vibrator at 22:00 in her room and I question her. I report to Susan the next day and then I go to meet them in Rachel's room at 20:00.

If I peek, they notice and invite me in or Susan winks and I stay out or they don't notice and I stay out. No mention of punishment, no change to the star.

If I knock and enter they invite me in, but the only menu options are "Kneeling Contest", "Cunnilingus Contest", "Spanking Rachel" and leaving. There is no menu option for accepting punishment, even if I am owed punishment.

--- EDIT ---
This is how I bypassed the problem: I had "femdom" disabled. I enabled it temporarily from the Help menu and that gave me the option to let Susan spank us. It worked. Then I disabled "femdom" again.

Last edited:

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
Alright, I found this post from 2 years ago and I had to create an account to get some answers (and I CBA to read another 500 pages), but this doesn't seem to be working for me (or I've completely missed something else).
I've been to the tub at least 20 times between 01 and 03, and this last time I even made sure it was a saturday (I later read somewhere it was supposed to be a saturday) and I never see anyone in the tub.
I'm at 49% of the chapter.
In progress are only two:
For real?#1
In need of attention#1

Cleared:

I also have a problem with Emily's star in In need of attention because it's impossible to ignore her since she never comes to me.
So basically I have a problem with both of the only one's in progression at the moment.
It feels like there's progression going on somewhere that don't have stars, if you know what I mean, but I just can't seem to find them...
Please advice? :unsure:
Did you check the walkthrough ?
First page or at the bottom of my signature
As far as I remember for In need of attention you just don't do anything with the girl, neither speak nor play, then go to her room at midnight.

ElAguila

Oct 22, 2021
Did you check the walkthrough ?
First page or at the bottom of my signature
As far as I remember for In need of attention you just don't do anything with the girl, neither speak nor play, then go to her room at midnight.
I follow the walkthrough constantly, but sometimes it doesn't reveal more than the in-game clues.
However, I managed to clear them a few days after I wrote that post, and I think the issue was that I didn't realize that I actually was ignoring Emily already despite the fact that she never came to me, and therefore I never even checked her room at midnight. I got (wrongfully) stuck on the ignoring part, if you know what I mean.
Anyhoo, now I'm stuck on the only 2 remaining tasks in the entire chapter:
Ascension 1+2, last star on both.
As soon as Chloe needs to be punished, the dialog disappears as soon as I click on it and nothing else happens. Only way I seem to be able to punish her now is together with Amy, and that doesn't seem to do the trick for the last star of A#2, and it also doesn't help me with the last star of A#1, where she needs to be grounded.

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
I follow the walkthrough constantly, but sometimes it doesn't reveal more than the in-game clues.
However, I managed to clear them a few days after I wrote that post, and I think the issue was that I didn't realize that I actually was ignoring Emily already despite the fact that she never came to me, and therefore I never even checked her room at midnight. I got (wrongfully) stuck on the ignoring part, if you know what I mean.
Anyhoo, now I'm stuck on the only 2 remaining tasks in the entire chapter:
Ascension 1+2, last star on both.
As soon as Chloe needs to be punished, the dialog disappears as soon as I click on it and nothing else happens. Only way I seem to be able to punish her now is together with Amy, and that doesn't seem to do the trick for the last star of A#2, and it also doesn't help me with the last star of A#1, where she needs to be grounded.
I don't remember any bug reported in this part of the game. There's probably something that prevents the trigger, an ongoing quest with Chloe ?
Post a save if you want, I'll try to play it.

Reactions: ElAguila
3.80 star(s) 124 Votes