StevieBotta

Oct 16, 2021
just started ep3 (back on the yacht) but for some reason i'm not getting any autosaves... anyone know what could cause this?
thx

makky23

May 27, 2017
So in chapter 1 I have 100% yatch and 97% island, done every ending and task, whats missing to 100% island? image_2021-11-10_192425.png

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
So in chapter 1 I have 100% yatch and 97% island, done every ending and task, whats missing to 100% island? View attachment 1494518
it looks like you haven't completed Attention whore with Chloe. You miss the last star
otherwise did you see the "end" event for all 4 paths, including the "attempted coup" of the girls ?

Reactions: makky23

Mr.Anime

Oct 19, 2021
Hi,
Can anyone help me out with the links for android version of Chapter 1,2 and 3. Provided mega links shows 'file no longer available'. Thanks

ElAguila

Oct 22, 2021
So I just finished selecting a bride and then the game ended.
The version I'm playing is called 4-3-D.
Is that the end of C4, and I should start C5 now? Or did I not have the latest C4?
Does C5 load from C4 saves? Otherwise it felt quite redundant to make the choice at the end of C4... :unsure:

Brojgh

Apr 10, 2018
Guys I have a problem chapter 1
Evrnt is she sick?
I can't get the last star, I missed it before finding out she is faking it. Now she isn't faking anymore and triggering the scene with talking to Linda in the morning doesn't do the trick. Yes I went peeping.

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
So I just finished selecting a bride and then the game ended.
The version I'm playing is called 4-3-D.
Is that the end of C4, and I should start C5 now? Or did I not have the latest C4?
Does C5 load from C4 saves? Otherwise it felt quite redundant to make the choice at the end of C4... :unsure:
You can start C5
Yes the beginning of C5 is redundant with the end of C4. Gives you the opportunity to change your mind ;)
No need for your saves, you can try each path as if the girl was your favorite

Reactions: ElAguila

ElAguila

Oct 22, 2021
You can stat C5
Yes the beginning of C5 is redundant with the end of C4. Gives you the opportunity to change your mind ;)
No need for your saves, you can try each path as if the girl was your favorite
Ah, cheers mate! :cool:

Reactions: ThL

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
Guys I have a problem chapter 1
Evrnt is she sick?
I can't get the last star, I missed it before finding out she is faking it. Now she isn't faking anymore and triggering the scene with talking to Linda in the morning doesn't do the trick. Yes I went peeping.
It's either peeping or entering the room after talking to Linda in the morning.
I'm not totally sure if there was not a bug with this event that gad to be done before something else happens otherwise it never triggers... :unsure:
Is it the last star you miss ?
Sometimes progressing with one character on another event, doing all pending things and so on helps to reset.
If nothing else post a save, I'll try it this evening

Reactions: Brojgh

Brojgh

Apr 10, 2018
It's either peeping or entering the room after talking to Linda in the morning.
I'm not totally sure if there was not a bug with this event that gad to be done before something else happens otherwise it never triggers... :unsure:
Is it the last star you miss ?
Sometimes progressing with one character on another event, doing all pending things and so on helps to reset.
If nothing else post a save, I'll try it this evening
Yes it's the last star. But I tried entering and it works. Thank you!

Reactions: ThL

Dogusgc

Mar 26, 2021
someone can help me please? im on the 2. chapter of the game. i progress wel till this "for real #1" i look at walktrough and say "Catch Linda and Amy in the hot tub together late at night (00.00-03.00) and try to talk to Linda about it." but i find nothing at hot tube all days 00:00 - 03:00. and because of this my progression in the game stop. Anyone know the solution?

for real #1.png

3.80 star(s) 124 Votes