ElAguila

Oct 22, 2021
I don't remember any bug reported in this part of the game. There's probably something that prevents the trigger, an ongoing quest with Chloe ?
Post a save if you want, I'll try to play it.
Cheers! Attached latest save.
So if you wanna confirm my issue, I've prepped the scenario so that Chloe has punishment available in the dialogue (I caught her harassing Amy in the corridor) and when you choose it you're taken back to your bedroom without anything else happening and the punishment dialogue is then gone. At least that's what happens when I do it...

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
Cheers! Attached latest save.
So if you wanna confirm my issue, I've prepped the scenario so that Chloe has punishment available in the dialogue (I caught her harassing Amy in the corridor) and when you choose it you're taken back to your bedroom without anything else happening and the punishment dialogue is then gone. At least that's what happens when I do it...
OK, it wasn't easy... I first tried to punish Chloe, the same thing happened as to you.
I kept on stalking her and decreased her motivation. I nailed her again and did nothing for a day or two. Then during one evening meal Rachel suggested a new punishment for Chloe. That's where the save attached is.
Play the diner. DO NOT punish Chloe right away. Wait until the following day (do your chores then find her and punish her). You'll be able to ground her. Once you sent her to her room, wait one hour and go to her room.
It solves the last star of the first remaining events. I didn't tried the other ones but I suppose it's unlocked now.
Have fun ;)

Reactions: ElAguila

ElAguila

Oct 22, 2021
OK, it wasn't easy... I first tried to punish Chloe, the same thing happened as to you.
I kept on stalking her and decreased her motivation. I nailed her again and did nothing for a day or two. Then during one evening meal Rachel suggested a new punishment for Chloe. That's where the save attached is.
Play the diner. DO NOT punish Chloe right away. Wait until the following day (do your chores then find her and punish her). You'll be able to ground her. Once you sent her to her room, wait one hour and go to her room.
It solves the last star of the first remaining events. I didn't tried the other ones but I suppose it's unlocked now.
Have fun ;)
Ouch, I have to visit Susan again? LOL
Much appreciated for the help!
However, neither star is cleared after I've grounded her.
She doesn't have something for me after an hour, and the grounding doesn't count as "a new form of punishment" (should it?).
Am I missing something here? Am I misunderstanding the task?
Do I have to ground her repeatable times and then eventually, at random, she has something for me?
I visited her room every of the 3 hours and she's just bored... :confused:

Scratch that! I re-loaded the punishment save again and again, and the 3rd time I did that she suddenly felt extra naughty and one of the stars were cleared after. lol
So I guess it was a case of a random payout.
Just have to figure out what the other form of punishment is now, because that star wasn't cleared.
Thanks so much again! I never would've had the patience, or the thought, of doing it multiple times! :)

Last edited:
Reactions: ThL

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
Ouch, I have to visit Susan again? LOL
Much appreciated for the help!
However, neither star is cleared after I've grounded her.
She doesn't have something for me after an hour, and the grounding doesn't count as "a new form of punishment" (should it?).
Am I missing something here? Am I misunderstanding the task?
Do I have to ground her repeatable times and then eventually, at random, she has something for me?
I visited her room every of the 3 hours and she's just bored... :confused:

Scratch that! I re-loaded the punishment save again and again, and the 3rd time I did that she suddenly felt extra naughty and one of the stars were cleared after. lol
So I guess it was a case of a random payout.
Just have to figure out what the other form of punishment is now, because that star wasn't cleared.
Thanks so much again! I never would've had the patience, or the thought, of doing it multiple times! :)
You need to make her clean the toilets ;)

Reactions: ElAguila

StevieBotta

Oct 16, 2021
stupid question perhaps but how does ep 2 know how you completed ep 1? do you have to transfer the save or does it find it automatically somehow? Don't want to miss out on any Amy stuff.

Thanks!

ohmz

Feb 6, 2021
stupid question perhaps but how does ep 2 know how you completed ep 1? do you have to transfer the save or does it find it automatically somehow? Don't want to miss out on any Amy stuff.

Thanks!
It doesn't know anything. It just assumes that you did everything.

Reactions: StevieBotta

shnook1

Mar 27, 2019
Has anyone tried downloading & playing Chapter 3 recently?

Was an error in the extraction and then trying to boot the game fails too. :(

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Edit: Tried going into the zip folder and downloading that file specifically and it just keeps saying it's corrupt

Last edited:

evilkitty97

Game Developer
Jan 19, 2021
Girls are perfect. But what's up with the MC? He looks gay, his posture on the 4th pic is gay. Is he pretending as part of the plot or something?

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
Girls are perfect. But what's up with the MC? He looks gay, his posture on the 4th pic is gay. Is he pretending as part of the plot or something?
Looks can be deceiving. He's a true alpha (except if you choose have the femdom on)

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
Has anyone tried downloading & playing Chapter 3 recently?

Was an error in the extraction and then trying to boot the game fails too. :(

Edit: Tried going into the zip folder and downloading that file specifically and it just keeps saying it's corrupt
did you try the free download from Gary's Patreon site ?

3.80 star(s) 124 Votes