nimon37

Dec 13, 2017
This event is in Chapter 2
You only need to talk to Linda in the infirmary after catching her again late at night on the terrace.
If the dialog doesn't trigger, wait again for her on the terrace and start the loop all over again. It should work.
I tried 20-30 times,but there is no extra dialog option doesn't trigger...

Fr0z3nS0uL

Sep 8, 2019
Here is a link to my old version of Chapter 3 up to the end before the game was partitioned.
Mega
You should be able to use your save. The game ends at the beginning of Chapter 4
Hi ThL,

Thanks but I think you linked me the wrong file.
That was for "CureMyAddiction-0.11.2-pc" Which is Chapter 1 & 2.

My Chapter 3 version is "CureMyAddiction-C3-E3-c-pc" and the one I downloaded yesterday was "CureMyAddiction-C3-E1-d-pc"
The naming is a little confusing, perhaps you can shed some light on it for me and possibly tell me where I went wrong if I got the wrong end of the stick.

Much appreciated,
Fr0z3nS0uL

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
Hi ThL,

Thanks but I think you linked me the wrong file.
That was for "CureMyAddiction-0.11.2-pc" Which is Chapter 1 & 2.

My Chapter 3 version is "CureMyAddiction-C3-E3-c-pc" and the one I downloaded yesterday was "CureMyAddiction-C3-E1-d-pc"
The naming is a little confusing, perhaps you can shed some light on it for me and possibly tell me where I went wrong if I got the wrong end of the stick.

Much appreciated,
Fr0z3nS0uL
Try the same link, I uploaded all my zip versions of the game. The Chapter 3 one seems later than yours.
If this doesn't work, I'm out of options :unsure:

Reactions: Fr0z3nS0uL

Fr0z3nS0uL

Sep 8, 2019
Thanks ThL,

I downloaded your C3 E11 A zip.
I put it into my installation hold folder and low and behold I already had the same bloody zip.

I then thought how the hell do I already have this file.
Turns out I downloaded the latest version C3 E11 A yesterday but chose an installer that was old C3 E3 C (from 2019).
Lolling at myself and shaking my head, what a twat, so simple.

I extracted then loaded it up and voila the save file opens, thanks a bunch for your assistance, really appreciate it.
I think I need to do a purge of the saves though, 44 pages lol makes the game load like shite from the get go.

Kindest regards,
Fr0z3nS0uL

Reactions: ThL

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
Thanks advanced,but i solved it already.. it difference from what they tell to do..
But now i stuck in midnight bath#2,i can not unlock its 2nd star...
To be sure to find Rachel at 0.00 by the pool, talk to her during the day and ask her if she'll swim tonight

nimon37

Dec 13, 2017
In new life #2,the first star where told to do amy to wear apron only.. i do the job many times,but the star didn't unlock.

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
In new life #2,the first star where told to do amy to wear apron only.. i do the job many times,but the star didn't unlock.
try to reset it by spending a day having her wear something else
also try various times in the day to ask her for that
there was no particular difficulty pointed out at the time for this one

Sep 16, 2021
1st time playing through. Love a lot about this game although, even with the walkthru, it can be a bit of a slog to unlock some events. I've powered through Chapter 1 and I'm at 100% for the boat but no idea how to get to the island. I keep forwarding through days, talking to chars, checking the phone, etc. Rachel and Susan have mentioned the Island a few times but nothing is happening and I can't find anything in game, on this thread or in the walkthru about how the heck the island starts.

thanks in advance y'all

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
1st time playing through. Love a lot about this game although, even with the walkthru, it can be a bit of a slog to unlock some events. I've powered through Chapter 1 and I'm at 100% for the boat but no idea how to get to the island. I keep forwarding through days, talking to chars, checking the phone, etc. Rachel and Susan have mentioned the Island a few times but nothing is happening and I can't find anything in game, on this thread or in the walkthru about how the heck the island starts.

thanks in advance y'all
post a screen shot of your event progression, and/or a save, I'll have a look tomorrow

Sep 16, 2021
post a screen shot of your event progression, and/or a save, I'll have a look tomorrow
Appreciate the offer but, sorry to say, I decided just to delete my entire CmA folder. Had been looking forward to the other chapters but this has pretty much turned me off the game. Worked 'hard' getting to 100% and feels like a slap in the face to just be left hanging in limbo by the game like this. I've progressed 3 full weeks now with boat at 100% and nothing happens other than 1 conversation about the Island. I'm not understanding why there isn't a manual trigger of some sort for the start of the Island event or why it isn't listed in the events list. /shrug

Seems fairly likely that being hung up like this will happen in some form or another in future chapters given the way the game progression works and I'm all set with that.

thanks anyway.

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
Appreciate the offer but, sorry to say, I decided just to delete my entire CmA folder. Had been looking forward to the other chapters but this has pretty much turned me off the game. Worked 'hard' getting to 100% and feels like a slap in the face to just be left hanging in limbo by the game like this. I've progressed 3 full weeks now with boat at 100% and nothing happens other than 1 conversation about the Island. I'm not understanding why there isn't a manual trigger of some sort for the start of the Island event or why it isn't listed in the events list. /shrug

Seems fairly likely that being hung up like this will happen in some form or another in future chapters given the way the game progression works and I'm all set with that.

thanks anyway.
the more you move on, the less grind there is, and at some point you even get rollback
I'd still give it a try if I were you
if you want I have a save beginning of the island

3.80 star(s) 124 Votes