Chrononaut

Feb 6, 2021
Susan's broken leg? :eek: Ouch. The graphics are generally all pretty good. Great facial expressions overall. Especially when Emily's drunk.This is probably the most disturbing post. That "broken knee" really bugs me. :cautious:
Susan's Broken Knee.png

dusk serenade

Nov 13, 2020
Is there a memory of player's actions from previous chapters?
I have just started chapter 2 and the girls are responding to exactly what I did, don't know if it's a weird coincidence because I played the standard path or not.

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
Is there a memory of player's actions from previous chapters?
I have just started chapter 2 and the girls are responding to exactly what I did, don't know if it's a weird coincidence because I played the standard path or not.
Except for the big choices at the beginning (femdom/non femdom - spanking or not) there no "path" per se in the game. So when you play all the events, you do what everyone is supposed to do.
Each Chapter is independent and assume that you completed all the events from the previous chapter.
So if you were more attracted to one girl and spent more time with her, it doesn't show at the beginning of the next chapter.

dusk serenade

Nov 13, 2020
Except for the big choices at the beginning (femdom/non femdom - spanking or not) there no "path" per se in the game. So when you play all the events, you do what everyone is supposed to do.
Each Chapter is independent and assume that you completed all the events from the previous chapter.
So if you were more attracted to one girl and spent more time with her, it doesn't show at the beginning of the next chapter.

Hey thanks for the help man. It's what I imagined but the fact that in the beg of chapter 2 characters were describing me the same exact choices I had on the island made my doubt that a little bit

vampirash

Nov 10, 2017
Chap 3 - Important note : you can now use rollback during game play
I could not find this in anyway

Also automatic saves do not work ..idk why

Last edited:

ScroxDieded

Nov 6, 2017
Can anyone please explain some things to me?

My patience ran out on chapter 2 because it was getting hard to hit the events and long times of waiting. Anyway.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
Can anyone please explain some things to me?

My patience ran out on chapter 2 because it was getting hard to hit the events and long times of waiting. Anyway.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
She became close to Rachel with a gold digger agenda.
Her plot was exposed. She tried a last gambit to blackmail Rachel and lost, to be handed over to MC to discipline her as he sees fit. It was that or prison time.
Then starts Chapter 3

Reactions: ScroxDieded

MrHatIsHere

Jan 18, 2022
Does anyone know of any walkthrough mods for this game? I have a complete walkthrough, and there are hints as to what I'm supposed to be doing, but the conditions can be rather convoluted, the events window is pretty vague, and the notebook tends to leave a lot of events out.

I'm sure I'm not the only one who would appreciate a Lain-like mod that kept track of the events better, and gave much more clear instructions, and I'm seeing if anyone knows or is interested in creating such mods for this game.

Reactions: ValeriaEx

gsw454twerf

Jan 8, 2022
So there is no possible way to save transfer from one episode to the next? I completed the island in chapter 1 following Chloe path, but in the beginning of chapter 2, she is saying that I didn't do enough to earn favor from her on the island.

Last edited:

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
So there is no possible way to save transfer from one episode to the next? I completed the island in chapter 1 following Chloe path, but in the beginning of chapter 2, she is saying that I didn't do enough to earn favor from her on the island.
Each chapter is a stand alone, you can't
And don't pay attention to Chloe, she can be a brat sometimes ;)

3.80 star(s) 124 Votes