MrHatIsHere

Jan 18, 2022
Does anyone know if anyone is doing a remake of this game? This game could REALLY use an overhaul, especially the earlier parts, since it seems that the designer did learn from previous missteps, and there needs to be a coordinated restructuring of this game with clearer instructions, elimination of randomness, and everything just more coherent and straightforward.

If they could overhaul this game as I indicated above, I would highly recommend this game, but as it is, it was so much work trying to figure out what to do next and hoping random events would trigger, it's just not worth the hassle.

Mar 24, 2019
I don't know if this problem was solved in another page but if you can't complete #Midnight Bath 2 use a save editor and check:

" rachel_waiting 1/0 : (0) )" if it is set to 0 change it to 1 and then you will be able to continue with the event

that's a save editor online

JustPlay69

Sep 14, 2021
Another bug? (See screenshot)

If you found Rachel's outfit only after you already had a high enough Submission Score for her, you will not be able to earn the third star and this means (I assume) you can't progress with Babes and Booze.

EDIT: NO Bug. Just make sure you exhaust all options (NOT JUST THE STARS!) to sleep with Rachel, Amy and Susan and it will advance.

View attachment 730319
Ok, tried the Edit above, and nothing... Been on the island 26 days, and have tried all variations of sleeping with all three. I even make a tree to make sure I got all the options. And I'm still stuck on the island. Would like to advance to Babes and Booze, but I'm trapped.
Heck, I'd even edit a Save File at this point, and yes, I know how to do that...

JustPlay69

Sep 14, 2021
Ok, tried the Edit above, and nothing... Been on the island 26 days, and have tried all variations of sleeping with all three. I even make a tree to make sure I got all the options. And I'm still stuck on the island. Would like to advance to Babes and Booze, but I'm trapped.
Heck, I'd even edit a Save File at this point, and yes, I know how to do that...
Finally rolled back to the start of the Island and carefully went forward until the start finally clicked. Can’t wait to see what comes next…

piedpiper423

Feb 25, 2019
a great game indeed,a little bit grind is tolerated,as a game so long,it have so many contents,eventually you really fall for those girls,that is a rare experience for me.

my biggest complaint is I really like Rachel a lot,and we cant have a solo ending with her,everything we do with Rachel involved with Susan who let us just say I am not a big fan,it gives me that feeling we lose Rachel to that old woman,which sucks,almost like a NTR to me.

Last edited:

omegashrn

Jul 26, 2017
Just curious here, anyone else find the story not very cohesive between chapters, like chapters one and two felt okay. However from there on it felt like it kind of skipped things, or did I possibly miss things. While I didn't play through 100%, I feel I covered enough content to move on to the next chapter.

PhoenixFireeye

Nov 2, 2017
I've come across something which might be a bug. I'm trying to complete Extra Naughty 2 (in chapter 2), and Chloe gets spanked multiple times in a week, but her consecutive spanking doesn't go up at all, and won't trigger the Sunday event even when she fails all her chores. I've tried for a couple of weeks now and it's still not triggering. What can I do?

Lolomanolo

Apr 9, 2019
Hello, I'm stuck in chapter 3 doing the quest "On the terrace" last star, it says I have to go with emily to the terrace to do something new, but nothing happens. Can someone help me?

Reactions: ohcmonrest

legend_shon

Mar 17, 2018
Plss explain, is there story in 2-5 episodes? Because like i see, only ep 1 has story, and other parts like endgame sandbox where you can go fuck characters in 1 way with no story

PhoenixFireeye

Nov 2, 2017
Plss explain, is there story in 2-5 episodes? Because like i see, only ep 1 has story, and other parts like endgame sandbox where you can go fuck characters in 1 way with no story
Chapter 1-4 has story and progression while also being a sandbox game. I don't know how Chapter 5 works (as I haven't actually played through it yet), I think it's just the epilogue (story with some minor sandbox aspect).

ronehjr

Aug 22, 2018
I am at the final step of the "spend time with Emily" event, and the 'rock paper scissors' will not trigger. I have spied on Linda and Emily about 20 nights in a row.

Oct 3, 2019
So I've won the kneeling challenge once, and got one reward, but i can't seem to win it again to get the reward that progresses the story. How do i make sure that i win it every time???

3.80 star(s) 124 Votes