gsw454twerf

Jan 8, 2022
So there is no possible way to save transfer from one episode to the next? I completed the island in chapter 1 following Chloe path, but in the beginning of chapter 2, she is saying that I didn't do enough to earn favor from her on the island.

Last edited:

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
So there is no possible way to save transfer from one episode to the next? I completed the island in chapter 1 following Chloe path, but in the beginning of chapter 2, she is saying that I didn't do enough to earn favor from her on the island.
Each chapter is a stand alone, you can't
And don't pay attention to Chloe, she can be a brat sometimes ;)

Ive-11

Sep 10, 2019
wait what? damn so this game is not a sandbox, shit :KEK:
also do i need to import my save to next chap? :4Head:

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
wait what? damn so this game is not a sandbox, shit :KEK:
also do i need to import my save to next chap? :4Head:
This is a quest driven game. You can choose on multiple quests at the same time.
No need / use to import your saves from one chapter to another, the game assumes that you completed all quests from the previous chapter.

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
I'm having a hard time knowing what to progress first, any tips??
It's quicker if you post a screenshot of the event table. A save is only useful when you are stuck somewhere.
You can progress almost any event in the order you want.
Some events are prerequisite to other events.
Check the walkthrough to see the requirements for any event.

markblazes

Jun 16, 2020
I can't punish Chloe on the chapter 2, is that on purpose or is that a bug? Every time I picked 'you must be punished' it just teleports me back into my room. I'm stuck on that last star of Ascension 1 because of it.

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
I can't punish Chloe on the chapter 2, is that on purpose or is that a bug? Every time I picked 'you must be punished' it just teleports me back into my room. I'm stuck on that last star of Ascension 1 because of it.
have you tried to pass one hour and to go to her room?
otherwise post a save, so that we can try it
but I remember that there is one of the rare bugs when you go too far on ascension 2 before completing Ascension 1

markblazes

Jun 16, 2020
have you tried to pass one hour and to go to her room?
otherwise post a save, so that we can try it
but I remember that there is one of the rare bugs when you go too far on ascension 2 before completing Ascension 1
Yeah yeah that's the one I had, but don't worry I somehow managed to fix it after asking her maybe 15-20 times and doing nothing but studying and cleaning. I'm at chapter 3.

Reactions: ThL

John Mirror

Dec 10, 2018
So, the first time I played the game had a few femdom moments. It was at CH 3. Is there any more femdom in this game?

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
So, the first time I played the game had a few femdom moments. It was at CH 3. Is there any more femdom in this game?
It has some femdom in Chapter 1, 3, and 5, but less than 10% of the events, it's more the atmosphere that actual contend

mariaeliza

May 17, 2017
I really loved this game as its visual are very nice and have also a nice story yet the game become messy release after release after release.... So its too much complicate and then its all broken in standalones which when I try to start from a clean fresh somehow get the context from previous stand alones =/

olololo1234

May 11, 2019
How to trigger "Not Fooling Anyone" event in the Chapter 3 Post Island. Chloe should be punished in a new way, but she never comes to be punished. I have already finished all other events. I have been skipping hours for several days now.

3.80 star(s) 124 Votes