PhoenixFireeye

Nov 2, 2017
I am at the final step of the "spend time with Emily" event, and the 'rock paper scissors' will not trigger. I have spied on Linda and Emily about 20 nights in a row.
To get the rock paper scissors event, you need to continue the "Fulfilling Linda’s Request". (ie. talking to Linda about Emily and hearing her say that Emily is willing to experiment). Then it should eventually show up (the scenes are on a cycle: day 1 is first part of scene; day 2 is second part; day 3 is both first and second; I can't remember if the RPS game is on day 3 or day 4)

So I've won the kneeling challenge once, and got one reward, but i can't seem to win it again to get the reward that progresses the story. How do i make sure that i win it every time???
The easiest way to win is to save at the choice of punishment (cuni, kneeling, spanking), then reload the game and pick again. Keep reloading until you get the win.

Reactions: overlander254625

PhoenixFireeye

Nov 2, 2017
In Chapter 3, how do I activate the "Bondage Device" quest? It says as the hint "After you return from the last trip, talk to Chloe." I've done a couple of trips (and have finished all office quests), and I stay on the yacht for a couple of weeks in between trips, and this quest still hasn't activated. The only quests I can currently work on is "Role Play" and "Anything but spanking". What do I need to do to get this quest activated?

Oct 3, 2019
Ok, so im in Chapter 3, But im stuck after "Surprise" with Emily being mad at me, i have waited MULTIPLE weeks, talking to her, talking to chloe, and she is still mad at me, there are 0 dialogue options to fix this... am i doing something wrong? how do i make it so shes not mad at me so i can continue to play the game?

PhoenixFireeye

Nov 2, 2017
In Chapter 4, how do you get Charlotte to babysit? The walkthrough said that I only need to let Emily and Chloe go out and Charlotte will automatically babysit, but she's never there.

Oct 3, 2019
In Chapter 4, how do you get Charlotte to babysit? The walkthrough said that I only need to let Emily and Chloe go out and Charlotte will automatically babysit, but she's never there.
The baby sitting happens at Your Uncles Company, you have to take Amy with you to the office, and stick around in the living room around night time, and when you find her on the computer, you can then start the babysitting thing

PhoenixFireeye

Nov 2, 2017
The baby sitting happens at Your Uncles Company, you have to take Amy with you to the office, and stick around in the living room around night time, and when you find her on the computer, you can then start the babysitting thing
Thanks, although that is for Chapter 3 not 4. I did figure out how to do it in Chapter 4 (you DO need to talk to Charlotte the same day the girls ask, which is different from what the walkthrough says), I just had to have sex with Charlotte before the girls ask to go out, that way I can talk to Charlotte instead of starting the sex scene with her.

PhoenixFireeye

Nov 2, 2017
For Chapter 5, in Amy's route, the walkthrough says there's a threesome, but how do you get that? I can't seem to get a threesome. I thought it would be when Charlotte visits, but that's just the spanking scene.

Oct 3, 2019
Thanks, although that is for Chapter 3 not 4. I did figure out how to do it in Chapter 4 (you DO need to talk to Charlotte the same day the girls ask, which is different from what the walkthrough says), I just had to have sex with Charlotte before the girls ask to go out, that way I can talk to Charlotte instead of starting the sex scene with her.
for chapter 3 do you know how to make it so that Emily is no longer mad at you after Surprise? im stuck there, have talked to everyone and there is no dialogue options

PhoenixFireeye

Nov 2, 2017
for chapter 3 do you know how to make it so that Emily is no longer mad at you after Surprise? im stuck there, have talked to everyone and there is no dialogue options
I can't quite remember. How many times have you talked to Emily and Chloe? I do remember that eventually you have to wait for Chloe to come talk to you (not you going to her).

Oct 3, 2019
I can't quite remember. How many times have you talked to Emily and Chloe? I do remember that eventually you have to wait for Chloe to come talk to you (not you going to her).
ahhh ok, ive spammed through like 2 weeks of time, talking to only Chloe and Emily, and at this point there is 0 new dialogues for either of them, time to just waste time and wait for chloe to come to me

MacroTX

Feb 15, 2022
Unofficial Android Port for :

Cure My Addiction [Ch.5 Ep.1 C]

Download

ALLOW STORAGE ACCESS
My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
If it says unknown developer or something like that just press install anyway.

If you liked my work, Support on Patreon:

Give Me Your Feedback on the Discord Server. As it's easier to reach me there, than here.
No wonder when I start to play I suddenly need to choose who to Mary...i just skip few chapter bro...

3.80 star(s) 124 Votes