Team Thanos

May 3, 2021
I just started playing this and have a question about role back. This does not seem to work in chapter one. Is this intentional or a bug? Will this feature work in the other chapters?

Thanks

heolare

Oct 15, 2020
Good morning,
I have a problem, I can’t make a star in "Chloe coruption".
I have to catch chloe three times in the same day, two times I have to tell her "Deal with her later" and one time I have to spank her.
but I can only catch it twice (at 4 pm "Chloe in Emily’s Room" and at 11 pm "Catch Chloe peeking on What is Emily doing") what time is the 3rd option?
thank you in advance.
PS: sorry about my English, I use google translation.

Team Thanos

May 3, 2021
Good morning,
I have a problem, I can’t make a star in "Chloe coruption".
I have to catch chloe three times in the same day, two times I have to tell her "Deal with her later" and one time I have to spank her.
but I can only catch it twice (at 4 pm "Chloe in Emily’s Room" and at 11 pm "Catch Chloe peeking on What is Emily doing") what time is the 3rd option?
thank you in advance.
PS: sorry about my English, I use google translation.
What I did was take showers in the MC's bathroom between 6:00am and 8:00am. Eventually Chloe will come spy on you. That will be your first chance to "Deal with her later." After that, "Deal with her later" at 4:00pm, which will make the 11:00pm your third time in the day.

heolare

Oct 15, 2020
What I did was take showers in the MC's bathroom between 6:00am and 8:00am. Eventually Chloe will come spy on you. That will be your first chance to "Deal with her later." After that, "Deal with her later" at 4:00pm, which will make the 11:00pm your third time in the day.
thank you very much,
I’m going to test this.

HalGLC

May 12, 2017
So I lost all my data, anyone have full saves for all 5 chapters? (I'm seeing a lot in the thread but they're all spread apart and all for various versions within each chapter, there just a solid "Full chapter 1/2/3/4/5 save?")

v1862494

May 14, 2021
Thanks advanced,but i solved it already.. it difference from what they tell to do..
But now i stuck in midnight bath#2,i can not unlock its 2nd star...
Can I ask how you did it because I've been trying on and off for 3 days and I have no clue?

Jan 23, 2022
ThL

I hope we can turn off that femdom shit and be able to get 100% completion.

I hope susan does not become some type of NTR bullshit.

Can we stop this bs "my kinks are good, but your kinks are bad" mentality? Sorry you are not into Femdom, but millions of women, and even more men, are into it, IRL... deal with it. I presume there are a lot of people who wished Tolstoy's War and Peace ended in a French victory, too but, deal with the work with which you've been presented.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Can we stop this bs "my kinks are good, but your kinks are bad" mentality? Sorry you are not into Femdom, but millions of women, and even more men, are into it, IRL... deal with it. I presume there are a lot of people who wished Tolstoy's War and Peace ended in a French victory, too but, deal with the work with which you've been presented.
One can always hope can they not?
And by the way its not bs to hope, so get over yourself and leave other peoples hope alone.

(That post of mind is almost 3 years old, dragging up old post is not a very good idea.)

• Haha
Reactions: TerminalCircus
Jan 23, 2022
One can always hope can they not?
And by the way its not bs to hope, so get over yourself and leave other peoples hope alone.

(That post of mind is almost 3 years old, dragging up old post is not a very good idea.)

You do realize that you posted to a FIFO system, like the old USENET, and not a LIFO like Twitter, Facebook, etc, right?
That means what you posted 3 years ago will show up before anything anyone posted after you.
As for "other peoples{sic} hope".... I am perplexed as to whether you are referring to actual people, or your projection of yourself. That said, keep hoping, but kindly accept that what you are into is not what everyone else is into, and vice versa. Ironically, this argument is posted to a game that is EXTREMELY Male Dom-centric.

RedWyne007

Jul 12, 2021
While searching for a game to play i always see this game, we stare each other for a while and i pass it,I tried once but its so complicated,tiring and i dont play games while following a walkthrough so if one day i have nothing to do or we get a zombie apocalypse irl i will be back and play this

3.80 star(s) 124 Votes