Andreas013

Jul 2, 2018
There is no gallery in chapter 5. It is just the ending of the game, you choose 1 of the three girls you want at the beginning and play the scenes, if you want to see the other endings, you start again...
if full save and persistend from chapter 1 until chapter 4
would you share for me?

gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018
Reactions: jodah_archmage

ohcmonrest

Jul 22, 2017
I'm stuck on "checking up on you", second star in chapter 3. Star says "go to the terrace with Emily and use her little hole right after the previous star." The previous star says to tell Chloe not to bother you for an hour. I can tell Chloe not to bother me but then I have no idea how to take Emily to the terrace. I'm on day 110 and have spent the last 20 or so in-game days trying this. I'm about to rage quit.

EDIT: I figured it out. ask her if she is up for something, but apparently there is a bug where it doesn't always trigger correctly. I did that option once before and it just had the normal scene.

Last edited:

MrHatIsHere

Jan 18, 2022
Are there any mods that provide better walkthroughs, and cut down on the randomness that causes gameplay to drag so much? I'm not sure which modders would be interested in developing such a mod for this game, especially at this point, but I felt I should bring it up.

speedmelon

May 24, 2020
i turned off femdom completly in ch 1 but keep getting scenes where susan comes to my room and dominates me. am i doing something wrong?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
i turned off femdom completly in ch 1 but keep getting scenes where susan comes to my room and dominates me. am i doing something wrong?
Never had that happen to me, you must be screwing up and getting punished for it is all I can think of.
You don't have to screw up you know.

Reactions: KiraJames

ohcmonrest

Jul 22, 2017
I cannot get more than 4 out of 7 answers right with Amy in Chapter 4. The guide talks about questions after "Are you my master?" but they never show up in my game.

yeah2xuhuh

Jul 25, 2021
Just made an Unofficial Android Port

UPDATED: 17 May, 2020
Download chapter 3 here: Cure My Addiction [Ch. 3 Ep. 6c] [TheGary]

Download chapter 2 here: Cure My Addiction [Ch. 2] [TheGary]

Download chapter 1 here: Cure My Addiction [Ch. 1] [TheGary]

These releases support my gestures:
- Swipe up to open the game menu
- Swipe down to hide the interface
- Swipe left to roll back
- Swipe right to skip

Made with Custom scripts based on RpaKit (Madeddy@F95Zone), UnRen (Sam@F95Zone) and Cruncher (bas@F95Zone)

If you encounter an issue with my port please ping me here or at my

Enjoy ! ;)
Is there a new link for these? If anyone know any, pls share

Throwood

Jun 2, 2022
perhaps i misread this game. i have 0 interest in femdom or seeing males getting spanked. i was lead to beleive this was a game about dominating women and spanking them. can someone tell me how much of the game is femdom? also in chapter1 i have no sound whatsoever, is that normal?
Most of the Femdom stuff is Chapter 1, it can theoretically be avoided but the girls keep messing with you so you have to map out actions to avoid it. You can just turn femdom off but after chapter 1 the accidental femdom becomes avoidable to the point that you have to go out of your way to get those scenes and there are usually alternatives for those of even the lowest of aptitudes.

Chapter 2 is where the domination stuff really kicks into high gear so if that's your kink play that chapter at least. As far as sound there's a only a handful of scenes with sound.

Last edited:
Reactions: JimmyJazz69

inco666

Dec 13, 2018
Hi people.
Who has saves before the scenes (not asking for all, but most)?
Precisely saves, not gallery.
There are no scene texts in the gallery, just animation.

Reactions: wraithfades
3.80 star(s) 124 Votes