Cappucinn0

Oct 8, 2019
so im interest in this game coz someone use signature of it, and it looks like hot (masturbation scene),
so do you guys think this game is worth to play??

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
so im interest in this game coz someone use signature of it, and it looks like hot (masturbation scene),
so do you guys think this game is worth to play??
As long as step-incest for the most part is your thing plus a lot of FemDom.

Your uncle's wife plus her daughter from another man and an adoptive daughter is the incest content.
(None blood related incest.)

Chapter 1 can be hard to get through but hang in there if you play and use the walkthrough.

Reactions: RedWyne007

Magesty250000

Mar 1, 2022
Hi,
Where is the lastest updated link for the game?
Is it on Page 1 or it is on other pages as well? 751 pages too much to search!

Rttcdder

Jul 22, 2020
Hi,
Where is the lastest updated link for the game?
Is it on Page 1 or it is on other pages as well? 751 pages too much to search!
In the first post you can find the latest versions of all 5 chapters. Chapters 1-4 are in the spoiler below the chapter 5 link

ubblesnop

Sep 1, 2018
You will end with a harem, but not with all women in the game.

In one ending you get a wife, a sex slave, a fuckbuddy and 4 other women that you fuck every now and then.
In every ending, you wind up a beta/sub/cuck to your wife. And I hate people who use words like “beta” and “cuck.” It’s just that every ending of this game is so awful that I’m forced to resort to incel language because I can find no other way to accurately describe it.

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
In every ending, you wind up a beta/sub/cuck to your wife. And I hate people who use words like “beta” and “cuck.” It’s just that every ending of this game is so awful that I’m forced to resort to incel language because I can find no other way to accurately describe it.
doubt-press-x.gif
I seriously doubt that you've played this game, or more importantly these endings...

ubblesnop

Sep 1, 2018
View attachment 2124257
I seriously doubt that you've played this game, or more importantly these endings...
Huh?

I was an Admiral level Patreon supporter, for two years.

I’ve played every ending, and more than once, hoping to discover some choice, somewhere, that allowed you to do more than spend most of your time watching your wife dominate other women without your involvement or your input.

3.80 star(s) 124 Votes