HalGLC

May 12, 2017
So, the gallery I'm seeing has the images, but not the dialogue? Anyway to replay the actual events with the dialogue? (currently on Chapter 3)

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
1st part of the game.

tell me how to get my aunt kicked us off the yacht? tried everything - nothing works. I refuse to do everything that they tell me - well, I get punished and that's it. what am I doing wrong? I brazenly drink alcohol, my aunt catches me on this, punishes me - that's all. Or maybe I missed something? come on, guys, am I really the only one here such a rebel and all the obedient boys?
Because losing is fun! =)

darthpham

Apr 2, 2022
1st part of the game.

tell me how to get my aunt kicked us off the yacht? tried everything - nothing works. I refuse to do everything that they tell me - well, I get punished and that's it. what am I doing wrong? I brazenly drink alcohol, my aunt catches me on this, punishes me - that's all. Or maybe I missed something? come on, guys, am I really the only one here such a rebel and all the obedient boys?
Because losing is fun! =)
On the main screen, press the "quit" button...because the game is on the yacht until chapter 3

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
tell me how you can wake up at 6 in the morning so that you have time to look at Rachel when she is in the shower? in the events indicated, but no matter how I try at 3 am, I automatically fall asleep. Or do I need to get an alarm clock for this? but where? I saw one in Rachel's room. but the "search" button does not find this alarm clock so that you can try to steal it.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
tell me how you can wake up at 6 in the morning so that you have time to look at Rachel when she is in the shower? in the events indicated, but no matter how I try at 3 am, I automatically fall asleep. Or do I need to get an alarm clock for this? but where? I saw one in Rachel's room. but the "search" button does not find this alarm clock so that you can try to steal it.
You need to go to sleep early to do that.

• Haha
Reactions: ramvivat

HirtuBirtu

Sep 25, 2022
Go to sleep at 22:00 will lead you wake ap at 6:00

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
Hi!
chapter 1

is it possible to ruin the game (i not cheat - only "cheat" i use - mouse wheel up (i unlocked rollback))?
The fact is that in the event "Chloe dressing up" I have all the stars lit except for the first one. and I can't seem to light the first star. question - I failed the game and can I start over?
ok FIXED!

And yet - in my notebook I have the task "I keep giving Chloe what she wants, I should try to ignore her instead of spanking her" - I still can't catch the essence of the task. Can anyone explain in more detail, please, what needs to be done? which task from the list of events does it correspond to? I want to at least look in the "passage", maybe there is an answer to how to complete this task from a notebook

Last edited:

HirtuBirtu

Sep 25, 2022
Hi!
chapter 1

is it possible to ruin the game (i not cheat - only "cheat" i use - mouse wheel up (i unlocked rollback))?
The fact is that in the event "Chloe dressing up" I have all the stars lit except for the first one. and I can't seem to light the first star. question - I failed the game and can I start over?
ok FIXED!

And yet - in my notebook I have the task "I keep giving Chloe what she wants, I should try to ignore her instead of spanking her" - I still can't catch the essence of the task. Can anyone explain in more detail, please, what needs to be done? which task from the list of events does it correspond to? I want to at least look in the "passage", maybe there is an answer to how to complete this task from a notebook
You have to do it on one single day.
At 08:00 -09:00 try shower in Bath=> Chole will come => Do not punish her
At 16:00 Catch her in Emily's Room => Do not punish her
At 23:00 Catch her in Emily's Room => will lead you bare bottom spanking of chole

make sure you are getting score points for spanking chole before this

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
chapter 2

one event is constructed completely illogically.
event "enough is enough!" I'll explain now.

The MC must do daily cleaning.
the game does not take into account cleaning time. I usually make the MC do the cleaning as soon as he wakes up. that is, I woke up at 6 in the morning - which means cleaning begins at 6 in the morning.

now some logic. in real life, the day after the morning cleaning, the floors slowly become dirty. So? and when someone walks from the pool along the terrace, he cannot bring dirt to the floors that were dirty during the day, which were washed in the morning and not in the evening.
and the fact that the MC scolds to Linda is highly illogical and unfair.

and if you think about it, this is a violation of subordination, since Linda is not a subordinate of the MC, because she is subordinate to Rachel and Susan, who should decide on her punishment or encouragement.

it would be possible to introduce a check on when the cleaning was done - if after dinner, then the abuse of the MC at Linda because of the water dripping from her can be logically justified.
but when more than half a day has passed since the cleaning - there comes a moment of cognitive dissonance, it begins to seem that the MC is just a tyrant who loves to bully Linda simply because there is simply no one to stand up for Linda.

after all, if the MC makes a mistake in his actions regarding Emily or Chloe, Rachel will tear off not only his head, but also his balls, and Susan will swim away from the place where the corpse of the MC was thrown into the water. and her husband's money is enough to pay off both the parents of the MC and the law.
and only Linda - alone without any protection.

or DEV deliberately did this, lifting the veil over the character of the MC? well, he did a great job of it.
Now I consider MC - asshole-tyrant.

I repeat - potentially the event "enough is enough!" is avoidable without consequences for Linda.
and the fact that the event was made imposed, that is, activated without taking into account the style of playing the game, introduces a bit of illogicality and unjustified cruelty.

contractual cruelty in sexual games is one thing, and domestic cruelty is completely different.
if the first is tolerable, then the second is absolutely unacceptable.

• Angry
Reactions: geamoiri

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Why save doesn't work. I put it in the game folder
Well there is several chapters so without more info on which chapter you are trying to play and what save you are trying to use we can not help you.

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
Anyone have a hint how to force-close the notes window (the one triggered next to the tracker) in chapter 3?

The window is stuck open -- the close button doesn't work, saving and reloading doesn't fix it, nor does exiting the game and re-entering. I've also tried opening and closing other dialogs and getting a new note to see if that released it. No luck.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Anyone have a hint how to force-close the notes window (the one triggered next to the tracker) in chapter 3?

The window is stuck open -- the close button doesn't work, saving and reloading doesn't fix it, nor does exiting the game and re-entering. I've also tried opening and closing other dialogs and getting a new note to see if that released it. No luck.
Save and exit and start it up again.

Sometimes it will go away when you move to the inside or outside, depends where you are at when it happen.
It could take several times though.

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
Save and exit and start it up again.

Sometimes it will go away when you move to the inside or outside, depends where you are at when it happen.
It could take several times though.
Thanks. It went away when I went swimming of all things.

Eragon31415

Jul 31, 2022
Just made an Unofficial Android Port

UPDATED: 17 May, 2020
Download chapter 3 here: Cure My Addiction [Ch. 3 Ep. 6c] [TheGary]

Download chapter 2 here: Cure My Addiction [Ch. 2] [TheGary]

Download chapter 1 here: Cure My Addiction [Ch. 1] [TheGary]

These releases support my gestures:
- Swipe up to open the game menu
- Swipe down to hide the interface
- Swipe left to roll back
- Swipe right to skip

Made with Custom scripts based on RpaKit (Madeddy@F95Zone), UnRen (Sam@F95Zone) and Cruncher (bas@F95Zone)

If you encounter an issue with my port please ping me here or at my

Enjoy ! ;)
Links does not work anymore

Reactions: LennartxD
3.80 star(s) 124 Votes