deversari

Oct 5, 2017
the second star for "Knock, knock" seems to be broken. Tried every option via discipline and alcohol, but it won't unlock.

Babysitter also won't start for me.

I've read the guide, but it doesn't seem to be helpful.

darthpham

Apr 2, 2022
the second star for "Knock, knock" seems to be broken. Tried every option via discipline and alcohol, but it won't unlock.

Babysitter also won't start for me.

I've read the guide, but it doesn't seem to be helpful.
yeah, a lot of the events were buggy (bad sequencing). I gave up & focused on the ones that were required to advance to the next stage. Babysitter was awesome, so you gotta find a fix for that...

Kurogami32

Feb 25, 2022
how to change the font size? the text too small for me, someone said its in gui.rpy but i don't see that file in the folder

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
how to change the font size? the text too small for me, someone said its in gui.rpy but i don't see that file in the folder
while in game press the "f" key and it should bring up the editor.

:asg:

Aug 3, 2018
For anybody who is stuck after the Chapter 3 event, Surprise, where Emily will not talk to you, I have a solution that worked for me.

There is a variable named can_talk_day in the game that tracks what day you can speak to Chloe about Emily, after you've spoken with Emily. If the day is set and you then, say, fly to the office and spend some large number of days there, you can pass the day the variable was set to, and it won't trigger.

I had success using Renpy Save Editor to find the variable (can_talk_day) and set it to my current day. I still had to wait some hours before I could speak to Chloe (you go to her, she doesn't come to you), so if you still have trouble try setting the variable to the day after your current day and try again.

Link to editor here: https://f95zone.to/threads/renpy-save-editor-v1-6-1-last-moment.6456/

p.s. Save files are located in whatever your game folder is called, say, Cure My Addiction, under Cure My Addiction>game>saves

Last edited:
Sep 6, 2021
Just made an Unofficial Android Port

UPDATED: 17 May, 2020
Download chapter 3 here: Cure My Addiction [Ch. 3 Ep. 6c] [TheGary]

Download chapter 2 here: Cure My Addiction [Ch. 2] [TheGary]

Download chapter 1 here: Cure My Addiction [Ch. 1] [TheGary]

These releases support my gestures:
- Swipe up to open the game menu
- Swipe down to hide the interface
- Swipe left to roll back
- Swipe right to skip

Made with Custom scripts based on RpaKit (Madeddy@F95Zone), UnRen (Sam@F95Zone) and Cruncher (bas@F95Zone)

If you encounter an issue with my port please ping me here or at my

Enjoy ! ;)
These links don't work. Are there any updated ones?

grgrgr5

Mar 13, 2018
" Each chapter is standalone. You'll need to download all five to get all the content. "

Thank you! It absolutely infuriates me when there are multiple downloads with no explanation as to why.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Okay I'm frustrated. I'm at the special event near the end of chapter 3 and the game has suddenly turned into an NTR simulator.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The fuck is this shit?
I do not remember Susan and Rachel being on the island in my playthrough, only the younger girls and MC was on the island in my game.
If your on the ship then just go to sleep in her room as long as you have it unlocked, you do not need to wait on Rachel.

I will say I never completed the game because the type of incest in this game is not for me, step/adopted incest is not my kink.
Yes Rachel is his aunt but I am not into milf's, give me teens any day that is real family will make my day.

So if your on the island then you can't do anything on the ship.

maladroit

Oct 13, 2022
I do not remember Susan and Rachel being on the island in my playthrough, only the younger girls and MC was on the island in my game.
If your on the ship then just go to sleep in her room as long as you have it unlocked, you do not need to wait on Rachel.

I will say I never completed the game because the type of incest in this game is not for me, step/adopted incest is not my kink.
Yes Rachel is his aunt but I am not into milf's, give me teens any day that is real family will make my day.

So if your on the island then you can't do anything on the ship.
You're referring to events in Chapter 1. I'm referring to events in Chapter 3.

3.80 star(s) 124 Votes