oieb

Jul 18, 2018
I can't get the third star in 3 ch.4 events (Amy's Future, Chloe's Life Choices and Emily's reflection). Checked the walkthrough and it just says "It might be skipped depending of your choices". I'd appreciate if you told me which those choices are.

Last edited:

Kokamvajag

Oct 7, 2022
need some help, playing chapter 3, after island - quests require Amy babysitting, but there is no option to ask Charlotte? Am i missing something?

Kokamvajag

Oct 7, 2022
I can't get the third star in 3 ch.4 events (Amy's Future, Chloe's Life Choices and Emily's reflection). Checked the walkthrough and it just says "It might be skipped depending of your choices". I'd appreciate if you told me which those choices are.
maybe disabled femdom?

zivert

Aug 12, 2020
you wind up a beta/sub/cuck to your wife
Agreed. From the begining it was a very promising game. But ending is really disappointing. First time I choose Amy as a wife because she was looking really dedicated to make her man happy after her "New life" started. But on her new position she quickly became just a real rich bitch (like other girls). Well I know, it often works that way in real life but this is not what we want to get from the game. Still best game of a genre.

Last edited:
Reactions: ubblesnop

Vis117

Sep 22, 2019
This game is so interesting to me but it is such a GRIND. I’ve spent hours playing only to get stuck in an endless loop. I wish it was easier. Or there was some kind of cheat mod. I see the walkthrough but man I’m tired.

if I download the full save games can I just go back and rewatch the scenes in a gallery of some kind? I was thinking of jumping back in one more time if there is an easy way to view the content. Not sure where to out the save files though.

Last edited:

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
So, in chapter 1, Chloe got discovered pretending to be sick a long time ago...how am I supposed to do her stars then when she never does it again (it's been weeks)? It's also blocking the first milestone, so it's basically a dead end.
Just follow the walkthrough and it should unlock for you.

Don't know what step you are on but here is what the walkthrough says.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Thank you. Apparently, I had to talk to Linda at 8:00 and lie to her, telling her that Chloe is sick and asking for her...without any indication whatsoever that that was a next step. Doesn't help that 8:00 is yoga time (can you even go above five "stamina"?).

I guess another issue is not getting the Chloe spanking after 3rd time thing. Like, when you are supposed to deny her twice and then do it. I did deny her when she peeked in the shower and when she was in Emily's room later and then spanked her when she peeked into Emily's room at 23:00 but got nothing.

(The walkthrough on Mega isn't available at the moment, can't reach server. Though, I don't want to have to use it when things should be able to be solvable with knowledge/hints from the game.)
I just downloaded it with no problem to copy that part to post.

Here I will upload it for you.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Probably a different server then since it's still not working.

And yeah, supposedly I should have got the star when I did deny her twice and then spanked her. Weird.
It has to happen the same day.

3.80 star(s) 124 Votes